It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drs say stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: Phage

Phage, all you do is ruin threads. I know you see yourself as the grand voice of reason but a quick correction, if you feel the need, suffices otherwise you destroy the flow of conversation by your one liners. Nobody wants to read further if it turns into bickering between two people and any accurate information flies by like a ball on a tennis court. Hard to absorb and think about. And it can be unfair to the original poster.

A lot of conspiracy theory is about cross referencing different sources that we know are not all "accurate" but are used instead as a window into the motives behind the scenes for further research. I agree with pointing out your truth but then drop it, please. I usually leave threads you join into because they get fractured into too many parts to follow.

You are too kind. No need to kiss his ass before rebuking him. The old troll is gone by now anyway. There's a couple of them. They pretend to be playing chess on many boards simultaneosly

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'd like to sign the petition but I want a second one too making them liable again.
They got free money from Trump (unfortunately) and they still have to go through the FDA.
It's either a safe snake oil or it's not.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Sounds like population control for the masses.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Sounds like population control for the masses.

Who else would population control involve?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Who else would population control involve?

The Elite (Elohim)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
A petition is a weird way of getting things through. I believe there is some kind of early warning system in place that doesnt work.
A doctor sees a serious side effect of a drug, he sends a notice somewhere and if the responsible official like Fauci does nothing he should visit a jail.
I wonder how many old vaccines have a hidden agenda.
The number of newborn in the US hit the lowest level in more than three decades in 2019.
Maybe it has something to do with 60 million abortions since 1973 SCOTUS green light but anyway.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
2 doctors.
Well hell, that's good enough for me.

I consider when I actually get the option.

Again a deniable sarcasm. You and Masonicus are abusing this trolling tool too often. It's too obvious. And it's a fault logic leading to ignoring new facts. Louis Pasteur was only one dude. I guess people should have ignored his findings and wait until it's in all mainstream newspapers and everyone says the same thing. People like Fauci, Gates and Co are all heavily invested. I expect Fauci pretending that he cant hear because of his mask. They were most likely working on this vaccine long before Covid was a thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Depopulation campaign

A quick glance at the Pfizer small print spells danger

That's an interesting link.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

If this were a depopulation bomb, why depopulate the wealthy Western countries and not Russia, India and China? Or africa which has the fastest expanding population?

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The problem is that like with any conspiracy or theory you have two sets of people.

People A who believe everything the government and governments scientists and experts claim (usually supported by MSM).

And people B Who question the official narrative using opinions from other scientists and experts who are usually discredited or silenced by the MSM.

For me, It only takes a quick google search to see how many times various governments have lied and performed cover ups.
It only takes a minute to see how many mistakes the MSM have made and how tiny their apology is afterwards.

Add to that the censoring of anything anti official narrative on social media and the refusal for the people who have any differing opinion to speak out and all of a sudden things start to feel forced and pushed.

I remember the BBC fact checking a ‘false’ claim that one of the vaccinations caused blood clots. In early March they claimed “there was no evidence.”
In late March they had changed it to “we simply do not know.”
The fact is they simply didn’t know in the first instance but didn’t want to divert anyone from the agenda. My main irritation with this from the bbc is how quickly they were to dismiss a concern. How many people read that first fact check and then got the vaccination only to be told a few weeks later that the actually the fact check didn’t really know. Irresponsible.

And the questions that just seem to be ignored. Like how the flu disappeared to amazingly low levels (thanks to social distancing and mask wearing we are told) yet covid managed to bypass all that.
Like why the death counts include anyone that tested positive a month earlier. No wonder the figures are so high. In 2001 my grandma went to hospital with pneumonia. 3 weeks later she had a massive stroke and died. The doctors didn’t look at each other and say “it must have been the pneumonia last month.”

Way back in December, Boris said there were no plans for a covid passport. Weeks later he claimed they were looking at it but it came with moral and ethical issues. Then he says it’s in discussion. Now it’s happening.

The vaccinated, who can still catch, carry and spread the virus, and who will still need to keep to social distancing and mask wearing (even if they are with someone else who is vaccinated) are only safe now if they show they have been vaccinated to enter sports arenas and other venues.

Until anything starts to make logical sense, I think it’s wise to look elsewhere for explanations other than governments and government backed agencies who time and time again show that their integrity is somewhat lacking.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Children of Men

that's good movie watch it every time i see it on.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Looky here. Reports the vaccine causes issues with pregnancy.

Yikes. No jabjab for me.

You're a pregnant woman ?
edit on 6-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link