It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drs say stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
I guess Phage has taken the batters box. I wonder whos on deck.

No, Who's on first, What's on deck.
God damn you I honestly LOL. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Whoever gets this jab and doesn't think the lack of years to decades of careful study isn't an issue, you deserve every possible bad outcome from it. Only a true fool of the Nth degree thinks that's a safe bet when so new & unstudied.

This damn vaccine has stunk to high hell since the start of it.

edit on 12/3/2020 by Nyiah because: interwebs be broke, trying to use the stupid phone & not mangle words... not working well.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Both of those are on the same team. Thats why I asked. reply to: burdman30ott6

edit on 3-12-2020 by CopeLongCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
We know how these whistleblowers are just anti progress. Look to all the whistleblowers in the election, and now coming out against the vaccine. Whistleblowers are all just conspiracy theorist trying to obstruct truth and none should even be paid attention to unless they are blaming the right for something that the left could benefit from.

"sarcasm"

Oh yeah look out for heart disease its the number one killer next to car accidents.

Why haven't we stopped driving and why haven't fast food restaurants been closed to save us all from the epidemic claiming at the least twice the lives every year.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
ACE2 Regulation is another thing to watch out for with the impact of a vaccination that targets the spike protein of the virus. These are present through out the body on different organs: lung, intestines, pituitary gland and others. Helps with blood pressure regulation among other things.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

This damn vaccine gas

Way better than a needle!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This damn vaccine gas

Way better than a needle!

My internet has been out since last night & I'm bored and browsing on my phone. It sucks, I cannot believe people think this is "tech progress", all typos aside. Damn cumbersome internet option.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

mRNA is a whole new ballgame in the world of immunology.

The common cold and the BIG C, are on the run.

I think.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

mRNA is a whole new ballgame in the world of immunology.

Indeed it is. Which is why it needs no less than a decade of study before being presented to the general public. Preferably a quarter century.

Edit: I'm referring to new vaccines & treatments in the sense of we have zero clue what kind of gene-side Pandora's Box we're opening when we rush this fast. You know the saying, "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is." Extreme skepticism & wariness is certainly warranted.
edit on 12/3/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I remember reading a book by a Dr Green back in the early 2000s. Huh. a reply to: Phage

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Which is why it needs no less than a decade of study before being presented to the general public.

So, 10 years of 6' and masks.

No. Show me harm from tricking our bodies into producing antibodies and I'll listen.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
There' s no time.....who has time.....no we need to kill the herd quickly....now line up for you jab ( I am from the goverment, and I'm here to help you )

covid-19 vaccine takes time

edit on 3-12-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:24 AM
link   

a reply to: slatesteam

The Eugenicists of yore are toasting each in other in hell

Did you know that Nikola Tesla was a eugenicist (I don't think capitalization is appropriate)?

What group do you suppose is the target?

I don't think a lot of people in general know just how popular eugenics was back in the day. It was all the rage.

google
edit on 3-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Reports the vaccine causes issues with pregnancy.

That's not exactly true, though. Based on what's actually said in the application to the EMA, Dr Yeadon writes:

There is no indication whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARS viruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1
antibodies.

Essentially, he's theorising that if this were the case, it would be an issue. But unless I'm missing something (and it's entirely possibly I am), there's actually no evidence to indicate this is a risk.

I thought the depopulation conspiracy was out there. Now? Who know's, it sure look like it now.

Well, the fact that the only people currently scheduled in the UK to receive the vaccine are people in care homes and those 80+... I don't think these are the people popping out kids. And the Pfizer vaccine is going to be super difficult to roll out even to these at risk people, due to its temperature restrictions and the requirement to send out in a particular number of batches. To really get the ball rolling, they'd have to rely on an alternate yet-to-be approved vaccine without these constraints.

The current plan is that young people will be the last to receive a vaccine, probably not until around 2022. I remember seeing that only a 1/3 of young people had the flu vaccine, and only around 60% said they'd probably get a Covid vaccine. So I'm imagining the actual uptake would be pretty low. There's no appetite for a "Vaccine Passport" as far as our government has stated, and by 2022 I'm sure things would've started moving again and the impetus for young people to get the vaccine will probably drop significantly.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

My internet has been out since last night & I'm bored and browsing on my phone.

Can you USB teather or wi-fi hotspot your phone for an internet connection? It sounds like you still have some internet connectivity to be browsing on your phone.
edit on 3-12-2020 by kwakakev because: formatting

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I haven't checked up the background of the two doctors, and I was frightened by the impression of livelong infertility, which would *start* in first-world-countries - but wait, isn't that the opposite of the "reduce the population, starting in the third-world with their enormous fertility rates"? 

You obviously haven't thought about this logically.

The first world countries are the biggest hurdle.

The third world countries are easy.

Just bomb them to high heaven or let them starve.

Gaddafi was working out a way to protect Africa from that cold hard truth but then you and your ilk had some terrorists shove a pointy stick up his arse.

Now enjoy your 4th Reich.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

My internet has been out since last night & I'm bored and browsing on my phone.

Can you USB teather or wi-fi hotspot your phone for an internet connection? It sounds like you still have some internet connectivity to be browsing on your phone.

I don't know WTF tethering is (know the name, don't know what it is/does) and honestly don't care to suss it out. And no, there was no connectivity issues, Comcast was "working" on whatever they were working on for almost 12 hours (not the first time) I was using my (very limited) cell data earlier to get online on the phone. Internet's back on now

edit on 12/3/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I foresee a brisk black market for forging vaccine waiver documents. Sorry to be a pessimist, but there will definitely be a demand for such!

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

2 doctors.
Well hell, that's good enough for me.

I consider when I actually get the option.

I think we need to use it then we can see what's in it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Multi-Level Sabotage

in Progress

❗️💥❗️

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join