It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USPS Voter Fraud 2020 / I Just Received my Georgia Absentee Mail in Vote on November 27, 2020!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ever since the United States Postal Service USPS stole my brothers $75 fishing reel back in 2017 I knew the USPS could NOT be trusted. That's right all, as I still have all of the original documentation along with the original USPS generated KIOSK receipt and Tracking Number. So, how do I know my brother never got it. I wrote him and and he wrote me back stating so. Then I filed a complaint electronically. The USPS bounced it electronically saying that the USPS Tracking Number doesn't exist. yes er ree Bob I also have a screen shot copy of that. I then emailed the USPS Postal Inspectors. They called me but that was it. Nothing.

So here I am;

Do you solemnly (swear/affirm) that you will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, (so help you God/under pains and penalties of perjury)? "Swear" may be replaced with "affirm", and either "so help you God" or "under pains and penalties of perjury" may be used; all oaths and affirmations are considered to be equivalent before the law.[14] These modifications to the oath were originally introduced in order to accommodate those who feel uncomfortable swearing religious oaths, such as Quakers, as well as to accommodate the irreligious.[15] In United States v. Ward, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that certain other modifications of the oath were acceptable so long as they demonstrated "a moral or ethical sense of right and wrong".[16]

On Friday, after Thanksgiving on November 27. 2020, we received two separate packages from Amazon. One on the front porch and a 2nd leaning against the mailbox on the curb on public property. I picked up our packages along with USPS mail and the absentee ballet was inside the mailbox.

Thank you USPS as you defied all rain sleet snow with exception to deadlines. BOO

No, Mods, this is NOT a conspiracy. Its the TRUTH.
edit on 1-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Did you open the ballot?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

If anything, this proves that they suck at fraud.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So what kind of reel was it? Saltwater? Freshwater?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, Its sealed. I never opened it. it has oversized bold black fonts with a color background. It does really stand out.

link   
So your ballot was already filled out by someone who isn't you? Why return it to your doorstep then?

Are you sure you don't mean something other than fraud, maybe incompetence?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
No, Its sealed. I never opened it. it has oversized bold black fonts with a color background. It does really stand out.

Maybe you should, Georgia is having another election after all.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe you should, Georgia is having another election after all.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

A brand new in box Okuma Epixor XT Spinning Reel. I bought two. One for me and a gift for my bro. I still have mine in the house.
edit on 1-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I remember looking at the absentee ballot request website back before the election. As a non-American it would have been pretty trivial to have one sent to me. There's plenty of websites that generate a person for you. Including id and all that. The process didn't seem to use much verification, you could have one sent anywhere in the world.

I mean, I guess it would have been pointless showing up a month late, but if I wanted to risk charges in America, it was doable.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Nah I will toss it in a box and wait to see whether Chrissy Gray and the rest of the fun bunch show up. Plus I cant use it. I am from South Carolina.

Well well as a Yankee along with that Catholic upbringing in me as I just cant commit a crime.

But looking into Biden, Pelosi, Coumo, Gavin Newsome and others it is easier to join them than........................ God

Do tell? Oh mercy me
edit on 1-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Nah its FRAUD

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
How is lost mail fraud?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Plus I cant use it. I am from South Carolina.

If it has your name on it and they mailed it to you then they obviously think you're registered in Georgia. Maybe unregister yourself.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Let them do it. Since my wife also received an absentee ballet and shes a DEMO it seems that both parties are too CHEAP to by updated lists.

I hope the USPS employee is enjoying that $75 fishing reel.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Who wrote anything about lost mail. USPS wrote that the Tracking Number doesn't exist when in fact its does. Do you support criminal behavior?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
So what kind of reel was it? Saltwater? Freshwater?

Quite a clever question Heath.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Quite a clever question Heath.

Clever? I have no clue as I bought it in 2013. That's 7 years ago. The question is like those entrapment cop questions that no one can remember nor recollect. As in where were you on the night of the 5th of March in 1966. Huh? Just a bunch of "clever" corrupt men in uniforms. But I listed the model number so you can look it up.

According to Forest Gump Stupid is as Stupid does.............
edit on 1-12-2020 by Waterglass because: stupid

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Oh, according to the manufacturer its Bi-Waterable.

Here you go

Okuma

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks. Sinicism runs deep in me veins.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join