It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USPS Voter Fraud 2020 / I Just Received my Georgia Absentee Mail in Vote on November 27, 2020!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
5th of March in 1966. Huh?

I was 6, about what time that night, and I can tell you what I was doing...lol

BTW are you sure it isn't for the Senate runoff election coming up there?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I believe Heath can conceive his own replies.

Geez Dude, go to water much?
Jump to conclusions often? or a knee jerk defensive overload dump?
Glad your prepared and have abounding evidence.

a reply to: Waterglass

Oh and look he did! G’day Heath, cynicism is a good position to maintain in this age of shattered dreams and broken promises.

edit on 1-12-2020 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He wouldn't be the only one. My wife and I who are in NC have been getting near constant text messages about the upcoming runoff in Georgia. I've replied to every one with "I am not, nor have I ever been a resident of the state of Georgia.", and if it's an actual human I get an apology. Yet somehow my name and phone number have ended up in a list of Georgia voters. My wife isn't even registered to vote in NC...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Do you live in the sticks? Lot of contractors deliver mail in their POV with the funny orange light on the roof and the driver trying to track straight driving from the passenger side. They aren’t the most honest or trustworthy people either. Found packages thrown on my front lawn, to IRS mail never delivered, to checks not going to where they were supposed to go. I have complained many times and it goes nowhere, and I’m not the only country bunkin on the block with the same issue in this county.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Waterglass
5th of March in 1966. Huh?

I was 6, about what time that night, and I can tell you what I was doing...lol

BTW are you sure it isn't for the Senate runoff election coming up there?

Is thoroughly reading an OP & subsequent posts of theirs simply optional reading on ATS anymore? I'm pretty sure OP says he's in South Carolina, NOT Georgia. His ballot was not returned (strike one on a poster) and it is not for a S. Carolina run-off election (strike two, unless I misunderstood his location somehow) What seems happened is Georgia sent a S. Carolina resident a Georgia ballot. Read that as many times as needed and let it sink in, all things considered this year, it's a bit sketchy for a ballot from another state to just show up. Late, no less.

People got 1 more strike before I get annoyed and snippy.
edit on 12/1/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

He told me he never opened it, I was wondering if it was for the run off.

I got 7 by the way.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

You have been called out for your own carp.

The USPS is corrupted and stole my gift. I have all the evidence and documentation. Very convenient that USPS cant be taken to court unless the fraud exceeds $100. Period.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
wel add time lost from work and its over a 100 bucks lol .
I got a latter that was sent top me as a kid 15 years late once lol .
but never lost a package or ever even heard of someone who claims UPS stole mail form them BUT I am sure it ahppens from time to time .

Over all Ups isnt so bad just so far out of date under underfinanced which you can thank Trump for .

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
His own carp!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahha. THAT WAS THE BEST PUN EVER.

a reply to: Waterglass

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join