It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pandemic is over, according to science chief

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
While YouTube and the MSM is censoring anything that goes against the narrative, some facts have managed to emerge.

What likely triggered the Silicon Valley censor-mongers is the fact that a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says “there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen.” The “Big Pharma” insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a “second wave” based on “new cases.”

As Ralph Lopez write at HubPages, Yeadon warns that half or even “almost all” of tests for COVID are false positives. Dr. Yeadon also argues that the threshold for herd immunity may be much lower than previously thought, and may have been reached in many countries already. In an interview last week (see below) Dr. Yeadon was asked: “we are basing a government policy, an economic policy, a civil liberties policy, in terms of limiting people to six people in a meeting…all based on, what may well be, completely fake data on this coronavirus?” Dr. Yeadon answered with a simple “yes.”

Even more significantly, even if all positives were to be correct, Dr. Yeadon said that given the “shape” of all important indicators in a worldwide pandemic, such as hospitalizations, ICU utilization, and deaths, “the pandemic is fundamentally over.” Yeadon said in the interview: “Were it not for the test data that you get from the TV all the time, you would rightly conclude that the pandemic was over, as nothing much has happened. Of course people go to the hospital, moving into the autumn flu season…but there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen.“

link

Also if the draconian economy destroying measures worked in the first lockdown how is it cases are supposedly on the rise again? Are we just going to continue with doing this madness until nobody is sick ever again? Perhaps the measures were understandable in early March, but the definition of madness is to repeat the same thing and expect a different result.
edit on 28-11-2020 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm usually not this blunt...and this is just my opinion but obviously I'm in good company...
If anyone still truly believes these lock downs are solely to stop the spread of a virus then you deserve whatever vaccine they offer up to you.
"Never let a good catastrophe/disaster go to waste"
Always researching...
~AD

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

www.globalresearch.ca...

You are likely correct but some here on ATS and lots of people in the real world are so heavily invested in COVID being such a big deal, they will never admit it, though the math is slapping them in the face. The constant bombardment from the MSM has made a good portion of the public paranoid neurotics. The stress of living with a long term neurotic fear can cause a psychotic break (eg.paranoia).

Of course, ironically the opposite could also be true that there indeed is the overt and hidden stress of living with COVID, so much so that people are susceptible to paranoid fears that there is something far more sinister or complex manipulation behind it.

An interesting paradox... where the truth/reality is probably somewhere in the middle.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Not a good idea to start trusting big pharma words.

You trust, go ahead with normal life, get infected and buy their vaccine/cure.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
He knows that when over 99.99% survives and gets natural immunity, these vaccines have no real market. Except old people without a clue - they are the best market for most of their crap. It's just another drop into their cocktail. Why would anyone sane wanted to become a guinea pig for an experimental vaccine and let the globalist left abuse it and grab us down there where liberty is? Maybe he likes his freedom and reputation more than being in a stinking club.

(post by Allaroundyou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

This guy is retired for one, but for the other, you don't get as high in a pharma as he did without knowing your stuff. Husband knows this.

Let me put it to you this way - NO ONE my husband works with, not even the R&D guys who are credentialed to Timbuktu and back are at all upset about COVID. In fact, they are completely exasperated with the precautions. They are over the top to where the disease actually is in terms of data for those who understand data.

They're eyeballing the vaccine the same way most of them do the flu vaccine. It's not that they don't trust that it would work; it's that they question the absolute necessity of it for most people.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Not a good idea to start trusting big pharma words.

You trust, go ahead with normal life, get infected and buy their vaccine/cure.

He’s going against what big pharma is claiming despite having that career background.
There are many doctors and medical professionals that also are saying that the whole thing is being way over reacted too.

As Putnam says to many people have to much invested in covid19 being a deadly pandemic despite the figures saying quite the opposite. There’s also the very real possibility that it is being used to further the agenda of the globalist powers that shouldn’t be. To push the great reset and build back better which are part of agenda 21/30.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Pfizer

A bastion of truth.

They will have a vaccine for you soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The writing is on the wall. Not taking a vaccine will be the new not wearing a mask.

Tell the thousands fighting for their live in ICU as we type the pandemic is over. Tell the doctors and nurses, quite a few who are personal friends of ours, with bruises on their faces watching helplessly as people die alone in record numbers the pandemics is over. Tell my brother-in-law with irreversible lung damage and my sister with irreversible heart damage it's over. Tell my son's 30 year old friend currently on a vent that it's over.

I'm sure they'll all welcome the news. Just as I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell us only 2000 people have died.

Edit to Add: The false positives from differing tests I believe. The incompetence in this area is mind boggling. A cautionary approach to vaccines is also a saner approach than believing that it will work for everyone straight away.

But this still doesn't support the pandemic being "over."
edit on 28-11-2020 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It's hard to believe this isnt political. The wife and I both had it. It was extremely mild. Way more mild than the general flu. A year shut down for this crap? Ugh...

ETA: If I had tuberculosis, AIDS, cancer, and liver disease at the age of 97, and died, they'd chauk that up to covid, I'm sure.
edit on 28-11-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

You're lucky. Glad you're okay. But what about all those false positives?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

I believe theyre rampant.

ETA: but thank you. We didn't go through much.

edit on 28-11-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: sine.nomine

You're lucky. Glad you're okay. But what about all those false positives?

What about them? Do you deny they exist?

Recall the beginning of the NFL season when there were 30 some positives between two NFL teams, and the league was worried that they might have to shut down the entire season before it began?

Then they retested and discovered that every single result was a false positive.

They stopped testing people after they recovered. Do you know why? Because the PCR test when run as directed can still detect fragments of viral RNA being shed from an otherwise healthy person for up to 3 months post infection. That person is no longer contagious, but they will test positive regardless. That's how sensitive the test is -- too sensitive.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No I don't deny they exist. I know they do.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I work for a prominent medical company. Reliable covid tests don't exist. Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Aye in Antarctica maybe.

The rest of the globes covered in COVID 19.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Aye in Antarctica maybe.

The rest of the globes covered in COVID 19.

Just like it's covered in the other strains of seasonal coronavirus ... and other things that cause the common cold. We're never getting rid of it. We'll just have to deal with it, and oddly enough, when you get ill on top of other illnesses? It tends to put extra stress on your body when can then send you over the edge and into death. This is why it's important to try to maintain your good health as much as you can on your own instead of relying on pills once you've allowed it to slip.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join