It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Legislature Wants State Electors to Vote for President Trump on December 14th.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Friday, November 27, 2020

Due to the overwhelming amount of Democrat party Fraud, Election Law Violations, and Abuse-of-Power, associated with the 2020 election back on November 3rd, the Pennsylvania legislature is taking steps to award the state to sitting Republican President Donald J. Trump, when the Electoral College meets to vote on December 14th.

Here is a recording of PA State Senator Doug Mastriano this morning: twitter.com...

Summary

A member of the Pennsylvania Senate said he has spoken to the leadership in both houses of the state’s General Assembly about exercising its authority to appoint electors to the Electoral College because of ”so much evidence of shenanigans and fraud” in the presidential election.

”So, we’re going to do a resolution between the House and Senate, hopefully today,” Republican Sen. Doug Mastriano said Friday on ”War Room,” former White House strategist Steve Bannon’s video podcast.

”I’ve spent two hours online trying to coordinate this with my colleagues. And there’s a lot of good people working this. Saying that we’re going to take our power back.

We’re going to seat the electors.

Now obviously we’re going to need the support of the leadership of the House and Senate.

We’re getting there on that.”
Source: www.wvlkam.com...

Here is what the Pennsylvania Senate GOP filed this evening, to carry through on their promise: www.legis.state.pa.us...

A large amount of evidence for election fraud, and law violations, was presented to Pennsylvania legislators during a hearing that was live-streamed this past Wednesday, November 25th.

Summary of the Hearing: www.insidesources.com...

During the evening of Thursday November 5th, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito told Pennsylvania election officials to "set aside" all ballots received after the PA Legislature mandated cutoff, of 8pm on election day, which was November 3rd.

Justice Alito's Order: www.foxnews.com...

Justice Alito will revisit this issue and others, if the Pennsylvania election fraud and law-violations case is accepted by the U.S. Supreme Court.

The Trump Legal Team is now preparing their Supreme Court presentation: nypost.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There can’t be voter fraud because the talking head told me there wasn’t! Why would my talking head lie to me? They get paid lots of money to tell me the truth, right?
I changed the channel to that other talking head that I kind of like and they said the same thing, almost verbatim.
So nope, there is no fraud because the talking head said so.

I should research it myself?
Please, that’s ridiculous, I have a talking head that does that for me.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Yes, at least this process has got me looking at sites I wasnt aware existed. Cant believe Fox is blowing a fortune selling us out to some ballot stuffers... Long live oann and newsmax

citizenfreepress.com...
youtu.be... - Steve Bannon War room
donsurber.blogspot.com...
www.newsmax.com...
www.oann.com...
redstate.com...
www.breitbart.com...
thegreggjarrett.com...
justthenews.com...
thenationalpulse.com...
www.washingtonexaminer.com...
freebeacon.com...
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And if that comes to pass so do the days of our lives.......
But no that won't work as much as your little heart desires.
The chance of this going through is extremely small.
Remember Trump asked that those counts not be counted.
So put yourself in that seat and ask why they should now or why they should be thrown out?
He is grasping at straws mate.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

He is grasping at straws mate.

As are you. What is your agenda?

Free and clear elections.

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Cover your ears!

TREMENDOUS BOOM INCOMING!

Trial court Judge Patricia McCullough, rules the Pennsylvania 2020 election was likely unconstitutional, giving state legislators power to choose electors.

Source with Document: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Please help me out here.

A US federal appeals court has firmly rejected the Trump campaign's attempt to block President-elect Joe Biden from being declared winner in Pennsylvania.

The 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals had been asked to consider a lower court's decision to dismiss the Trump campaign's attempts to invalidate millions of mail-in votes in Pennsylvania.

The lower court ruling had paved the way for the battleground state to certify Joe Biden's win, giving him 20 vital electoral college votes and effectively the presidency.

In giving the appeal court's opinion, Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote: "Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so."

"Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here," wrote Judge Bibas, who was nominated by Trump.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Which is true?
Can both be true?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What you quoted is indeed true. That occurred earlier on Friday. That case is being submitted to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Meanwhile, the state legislature wants to declare President Trump as the winner in Pennsylvania (by choosing electors who will vote for Trump on 12/14) due to so many laws violated, and outright fraud.

Tonight, Judge McCullough gave the PA legislature the green-light to do just that, if they so choose.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Its all very confusing.

For all I have more than a rudimentary understanding of US electoral and judicial process and procedures I am far, far from any sort of expert.

Thanks for explaining the details to me.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
HEHEHE! Now thats funny...sadly true for most...but funny
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm glad The Donald and his legal team aren't as wishy-washy as I've seen from some of the republicans lately. Here on ATS and elsewhere. Hell, the democrats have more fight in them than some of Trump's supporters. I shouldn't be surprised though, I'm old enough to remember the 2000 election fiasco, and there were plenty of naysayers on both sides then too. My parents never wavered for a moment though. They supported Bush and they weren't going to back down just because the going got tough.

Trump has surrounded himself with can-do people who don't get their feathers ruffled by the naysayers and the media. That's why he has been able to accomplish so much in 4 years. If he loses this battle, then so be it, but at least he won't go out with a whimper like some of his so-called supporters.

edit on 11/28/2020 by Klassified because: corrections.

edit on 11/28/2020 by Klassified because: wording

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This is not a “ruling” - it is a non binding opinion that she was required to file with the appellate court, as per state law, to justify her decision. The appellate court is currently reviewing her actual order

is that true?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

This is not a “ruling” - it is a non binding opinion that she was required to file with the appellate court, as per state law, to justify her decision. The appellate court is currently reviewing her actual order

is that true?

Definitely moving in the right direction. Series of tweets from the leader of the PA GOP Legislature this morning:

There is mounting evidence that the PA presidential election was compromised. If this is the case, under Article II, Section 1.2 of the US Constitution, the state legislature has the sole authority to direct the manner of selecting delegates to the Electoral College. (1)
Series continues at: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
-FYI-

98% of the Mainstream Media is NOT reporting the Truth about Pennsylvania's Presidential Certification.

When they say "Pennsylvania has certified Joe Biden as the Winner", they are lying.

Truth: Pennsylvania has NOT certified a winner of the Presidential election.

Yesterday, Pennsylvania Commonwealth Judge Patricia McCullough Blocked/Stopped the state from certifying the results of the Presidential election.

She chided the Secretary of State for "rushing" to announce certification, when it had not occurred, in the hope that doing so would shut down challenges to Joe Biden's alleged PA victory.

Read all about it here: www.ntd.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hmm the # show has evolved into a parade, fun.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

She chided the Secretary of State for "rushing" to announce certification, when it had not occurred, in the hope that doing so would shut down challenges to Joe Biden's alleged PA victory.

Much like they rushed calling states for Biden... and like they rushed declaring Biden "President Elect"... and like they rushed to deny any evidence of voter/election fraud... and on and on. They're desperate to convince anyone and everyone that it's a done deal so don't even bother.

Not just those who would legally challenge the count, but us little people as well. The PTB have done anything and everything to squash any interest, curiosity, concern, doubt, hope, or outrage by presenting the public with un-truths, half-truths, mis-truths and outright lies. And when that doesn't work, there's just plain pettiness and insults.

The mind games being played are interesting to watch...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
1 down, 2 to go.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
1 down, 2 to go.

thats what i said in another thread

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, November 27, 2020

Due to the overwhelming amount of Democrat party Fraud, Election Law Violations, and Abuse-of-Power, associated with the 2020 election back on November 3rd, the Pennsylvania legislature is taking steps to award the state to sitting Republican President Donald J. Trump, when the Electoral College meets to vote on December 14th.

Here is a recording of PA State Senator Doug Mastriano this morning: twitter.com...

Summary

A member of the Pennsylvania Senate said he has spoken to the leadership in both houses of the state’s General Assembly about exercising its authority to appoint electors to the Electoral College because of ”so much evidence of shenanigans and fraud” in the presidential election.

”So, we’re going to do a resolution between the House and Senate, hopefully today,” Republican Sen. Doug Mastriano said Friday on ”War Room,” former White House strategist Steve Bannon’s video podcast.

”I’ve spent two hours online trying to coordinate this with my colleagues. And there’s a lot of good people working this. Saying that we’re going to take our power back.

We’re going to seat the electors.

Now obviously we’re going to need the support of the leadership of the House and Senate.

We’re getting there on that.”
Source: www.wvlkam.com...

Here is what the Pennsylvania Senate GOP filed this evening, to carry through on their promise: www.legis.state.pa.us...

A large amount of evidence for election fraud, and law violations, was presented to Pennsylvania legislators during a hearing that was live-streamed this past Wednesday, November 25th.

Summary of the Hearing: www.insidesources.com...

During the evening of Thursday November 5th, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito told Pennsylvania election officials to "set aside" all ballots received after the PA Legislature mandated cutoff, of 8pm on election day, which was November 3rd.

Justice Alito's Order: www.foxnews.com...

Justice Alito will revisit this issue and others, if the Pennsylvania election fraud and law-violations case is accepted by the U.S. Supreme Court.

The Trump Legal Team is now preparing their Supreme Court presentation: nypost.com...

-CareWeMust

As your quote makes clear, the PA state senator does not have the necessary support of leadership and there is no indication that he will receive such support. This is going nowhere.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
There can’t be voter fraud because the talking head told me there wasn’t! Why would my talking head lie to me? They get paid lots of money to tell me the truth, right?
I changed the channel to that other talking head that I kind of like and they said the same thing, almost verbatim.
So nope, there is no fraud because the talking head said so.

Wow. The irony here is too much. You realize that you're choosing to believe a powerless PA state senator, himself a talking head in this matter. First, the man speaking has no power to do anything himself, and as he notes in the original quote, he does not have the support to anything either. If you actually looked into things, it would become clear to you that there is not mass voter fraud occurring, regardless what the honorable gentlemen from PA states. We know this because no such credible evidence of fraud has been submitted to courts. I offer a more fulsome explanation here, if you care to get informed: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join