It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Legislature Wants State Electors to Vote for President Trump on December 14th.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

But some guy on twitter said the lawsuits are going flip several states including Pennsylvania and Georgia to Trump and there are youtube videos that say the say thing. Of course the 'fake news' is ignoring this because they hate Trump. Random twitter and YouTube claims plus a bunch of alt-right rag sites that fail liberal fact checks can't be wrong!

Let's support a subversion of the election process because my guy lost!

Seriously this is like saying the NFL is going to change the winner of the super bowl after the trophy is presented but before the rings are handed out because the refs may have missed some calls without actually specify what calls were missed and without actually presenting evidence of a missed call.

Just as we have replay for the Superbowl, we have a 'replay' in the election with the voting record.

Just has fanatics and even commentators that support a certain team make bizarre claims and cry foul after a close game, so do Trump fans.

Trump.lost. The election results are NOT getting overtuned. Anyone who.begs to differ is living in a fantasy world.
edit on 28-11-2020 by jrod because: You're fired Donald!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Let's support a subversion of the election process because my guy lost!

That is the state of politics these days. Why anyone is complaining about it is lost on me. Let it run its course and we can move on as a country.

We easily survived the attempts at subversion of the election process in 2016 after the wrong person won. We will survive now.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Tom Wolf and other state officials call it an overreach, read about it here.

“Since the birth of our nation nearly 250 years ago, no court has ever issued an order purporting to interfere with a state’s ascertainment of its presidential electors -- until today,” state officials said in an appeal filed shortly after Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough’s Wednesday ruling in a lawsuit brought by Pennsylvania Republicans. “There is no conceivable justification for the lower court’s issuance of such an order in this case.”

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Tom wolf is trying to save his azz from a hangmans noose.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Tom Wolf and other state officials call it an overreach......

......“Since the birth of our nation nearly 250 years ago, no court has ever issued an order purporting to interfere with a state’s ascertainment of its presidential electors -- until today,” ......

The above is a true statement. However, when seen in context, ask yourself WHY is that true?

Answer: Because, in 250 years, a state has never tried to sidestep their OWN constitution in a presidential election, in order to unilaterally install a president on their own and ignore the will of their citizenry.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I’m from Joe Biden’s so called “ Home Town “ of Scranton , PA. Gov Tom Wolf , Sec of state Kathy Boockvar and Attorney Gen Josh Shapiro really should hang there head in shame. All 3 of these clowns preaching about No fraud , safest election ever , act 77 , trying to push Pres elect Biden . Hours after the polls opened here in PA fraud was apparent. Elderly were taken advantage of very badly , receipts were supposed to be given and it seems some counties gave receipts and some didn’t . Their is no doubt in my mind that there was fraud in PA and I hope the people involved are prosecuted to the fullest. Just my 2 cents of course.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I should research it myself?
Please, that’s ridiculous, I have a talking head that does that for me.

Yes, at least this process has got me looking at sites I wasnt aware existed. Cant believe Fox is blowing a fortune selling us out to some ballot stuffers... Long live oann and newsmax

citizenfreepress.com...
youtu.be... - Steve Bannon War room
donsurber.blogspot.com...
www.newsmax.com...
www.oann.com...
redstate.com...
www.breitbart.com...
thegreggjarrett.com...
justthenews.com...
thenationalpulse.com...
www.washingtonexaminer.com...
freebeacon.com...
www.realclearpolitics.com...

It's not that these sites have found some new or obscure news...What they are reporting is available to everyone, ie, CNN, MSNBC, FOX...It's that the fake media sites refuse to report on this readily available news...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Seriously this is like saying the NFL is going to change the winner of the super bowl after the trophy is presented but before the rings are handed out because the refs may have missed some calls without actually specify what calls were missed and without actually presenting evidence of a missed call.

Just as we have replay for the Superbowl, we have a 'replay' in the election with the voting record.

Just has fanatics and even commentators that support a certain team make bizarre claims and cry foul after a close game, so do Trump fans.

Trump.lost. The election results are NOT getting overtuned. Anyone who.begs to differ is living in a fantasy world.

27 Republican Congressmen retained their seats in Congress...That's because the majority of the people voted for them...

But you would like us to believe that even tho the majority of voters voted for Republican Congressmen, they also voted on the same ballot
for Sleepy Joe Biden for President...

Just that thing alone clinches it for me...It should for anyone with half a brain, and they're honest...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
I’m from Joe Biden’s so called “ Home Town “ of Scranton , PA.

Gov Tom Wolf , Sec of state Kathy Boockvar and Attorney Gen Josh Shapiro really should hang there head in shame.

All 3 of these clowns preaching about No fraud , safest election ever , act 77 , trying to push Pres elect Biden .

Hours after the polls opened here in PA fraud was apparent.

Elderly were taken advantage of very badly , receipts were supposed to be given and it seems some counties gave receipts and some didn’t .

Their is no doubt in my mind that there was fraud in PA and I hope the people involved are prosecuted to the fullest.

Just my 2 cents of course.

Thank-you for relating your experiences from right there at "ground zero".

I can't understand why your Governor, Secretary of State, and PA Supreme Court, want to get rid of a whopping 322,600 Oil and Gas jobs in Pennsylvania, by electing a President who VOWED to convert all those jobs over to computer "coders" and Retail.

(322,600 direct Oil/Gas jobs in PA: www.api.org... )

There is NO WAY the residents of Pennsylvania want to get rid of an industry that made the state famous in a lot of ways, and pays well too.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I’m from Joe Biden’s so called “ Home Town “ of Scranton , PA. Gov Tom Wolf , Sec of state Kathy Boockvar and Attorney Gen Josh Shapiro really should hang there head in shame. All 3 of these clowns preaching about No fraud , safest election ever , act 77 , trying to push Pres elect Biden . Hours after the polls opened here in PA fraud was apparent. Elderly were taken advantage of very badly , receipts were supposed to be given and it seems some counties gave receipts and some didn’t . Their is no doubt in my mind that there was fraud in PA and I hope the people involved are prosecuted to the fullest. Just my 2 cents of course.

Your two cents are worthless without facts and evidence. There is literally no one of consequence talking about prosecuting anyone for voter fraud or election theft. Why? Because they haven't found any mass voter fraud or election theft, much less someone to prosecute for it.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

27 Republican Congressmen retained their seats in Congress...That's because the majority of the people voted for them...

But you would like us to believe that even tho the majority of voters voted for Republican Congressmen, they also voted on the same ballot
for Sleepy Joe Biden for President...

Just that thing alone clinches it for me...It should for anyone with half a brain, and they're honest...

What are you talking about? The house is majority democrat. That literally means that the majority of people voted for democrat congressmen.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I’m from Joe Biden’s so called “ Home Town “ of Scranton , PA.

Gov Tom Wolf , Sec of state Kathy Boockvar and Attorney Gen Josh Shapiro really should hang there head in shame.

All 3 of these clowns preaching about No fraud , safest election ever , act 77 , trying to push Pres elect Biden .

Hours after the polls opened here in PA fraud was apparent.

Elderly were taken advantage of very badly , receipts were supposed to be given and it seems some counties gave receipts and some didn’t .

Their is no doubt in my mind that there was fraud in PA and I hope the people involved are prosecuted to the fullest.

Just my 2 cents of course.

Thank-you for relating your experiences from right there at "ground zero".

I can't understand why your Governor, Secretary of State, and PA Supreme Court, want to get rid of a whopping 322,600 Oil and Gas jobs in Pennsylvania, by electing a President who VOWED to convert all those jobs over to computer "coders" and Retail.

(322,600 direct Oil/Gas jobs in PA: www.api.org... )

There is NO WAY the residents of Pennsylvania want to get rid of an industry that made the state famous in a lot of ways, and pays well too.

Yeah, and neither does Joe Biden . . .

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well that didn't last long...

Pennsylania Supreme Court strikes down GOP bid to stop election certification

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Saturday rejected a last-ditch bid from Republicans including Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) to halt the certification of the 2020 election results in the Keystone State.

The court's decision delivered the latest blow for Republicans, President Trump and his campaign to overturn election results in a battleground state that President-elect Joe Biden won by over 1 percentage point.

In an order released on Saturday night, the state supreme court vacated a preliminary order by the Commonwealth Court and dismissed the case.

"Upon consideration of the parties’ filings in Commonwealth Court, we hereby dismiss the petition for review with prejudice based upon Petitioners’ failure to file their facial constitutional challenge in a timely manner," the order read.

The ruling comes after state Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough on Wednesday ordered state officials to halt further steps to certify the state's election results one day after Gov. Tom Wolf (D) certified the Keystone State's results for Biden.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Well that didn't last long...

Pennsylania Supreme Court strikes down GOP bid to stop election certification

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Saturday rejected a last-ditch bid from Republicans including Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Pa.) to halt the certification of the 2020 election results in the Keystone State.

The court's decision delivered the latest blow for Republicans, President Trump and his campaign to overturn election results in a battleground state that President-elect Joe Biden won by over 1 percentage point.

In an order released on Saturday night, the state supreme court vacated a preliminary order by the Commonwealth Court and dismissed the case.

"Upon consideration of the parties’ filings in Commonwealth Court, we hereby dismiss the petition for review with prejudice based upon Petitioners’ failure to file their facial constitutional challenge in a timely manner," the order read.

The ruling comes after state Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia McCullough on Wednesday ordered state officials to halt further steps to certify the state's election results one day after Gov. Tom Wolf (D) certified the Keystone State's results for Biden.

Bingo.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Its only a few people here who still think Trump won or there was massive cheating EVEN TRUMP BIg buddy Lawyer said what trump is doing ahs nothing to do with cheating .
and EVEN Trump has finly said He knows he lost and once the EC vote is finlised he will step down .

These people just Cant live with out Trump he is there entire world and without him they will just fall apart .
Thing is why havent they got on the Trump running in 2024 Train ?
makes me wonder just why they keep posting over and over .

You REALLY love Trump so Much start encouraging him to run again .
Honestly he would make a GREAT third party and could have his very own section to check on voter registration cards .

Trumpeter's Or for most people Dumpsters lol .
edit on 29-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Its only a few people here who still think Trump won or there was massive cheating EVEN TRUMP BIg buddy Lawyer said what trump is doing ahs nothing to do with cheating .

The problem is proving, especially when mass ballots were just mailed out to really encourage cheating. Im sure there are many who arent reallysure who won, the cheaters took that from us. It was known early on though, no surprise.

"The bipartisan commission chaired by Jimmy Carter and James Baker said back in 2009 that mail-in voting is fraud, with the risk of fraud and coercion," Barr said. "Since that time, there have been – in the newspapers, in networks, academic studies – saying it is open to fraud and coercion. The only time the narrative changed is after this administration came in."

edit on 29-11-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I still have lots relatives there from Nazareth, Bethlehem, Bath , Leigh Valley, Northampton, Allentown from the PA-NJ Border all the way to Erie. Everyone of them said there was fraud of some kind going on. Some of them said what you did about the receipts,some of them are in there late 70's they all filed complaints to the local election board(s), four of my elderly relatives found out they had voted already after getting to the polls on election day in Erie, the other two live in Nazareth. There both husband and wife couples, each of them had to file provisional ballots. They were very mad about that. Some received ballots they did not ask for that's what my aunt said including her neighbors . So you can just imagine how easy it was to cheat. My relatives send them back to the local election board office or where ever they came from. I know I'm going to hear more about at the next family reunion. I was going to drive back this last summer , but the reunion was cancelled due to corvid-19

For those not families PA, Erie at on end of the state near lake Erie . Nazareth is closer to the PA- NJ state line about 10 -15 miles. Home of Mario G. Andretti . I'm just trying give to ATS'ers how wide spread this fraud is in Pennsylvania, its not just in Philly.
( Really miss the Philly steaks sandwiches ) Anyway none of my relatives never , ever had to file provisional ballets in all there life's in PA . What are the odds that 4 of my aunts and uncles all have there votes stolen from them during the same election. Both are at opposite ends of the state.
One of my Relatives cousin is hardcore left democrat the only one in the family. ( black Sheep ) lol. Anyway he even says something is defiantly off. He did agree that he also received ballots he did not request , two of them to boot. He them called an invitation to prison he is also law enforcement.

Some of you need to stop with this democratic mantra (There was no fraud ) . Tell it to my relatives, tell it to there neighbors. I guess you Dems think if you say it enough times that it will go away and people will start believing it. Not in this century especially not in Pennsylvania. lots of angry people there now. Philly is not the state of PA , but the Governor thinks it is.
edit on 29-11-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SJE98
I still have lots relatives there from Nazareth, Bethlehem, Bath , Leigh Valley, Northampton, Allentown from the PA-NJ Border all the way to Erie. Everyone of them said there was fraud of some kind going on. Some of them said what you did about the receipts,some of them are in there late 70's they all filed complaints to the local election board(s), four of my elderly relatives found out they had voted already after getting to the polls on election day in Erie, the other two live in Nazareth. There both husband and wife couples, each of them had to file provisional ballots. They were very mad about that. Some received ballots they did not ask for that's what my aunt said including her neighbors . So you can just imagine how easy it was to cheat. My relatives send them back to the local election board office or where ever they came from. I know I'm going to hear more about at the next family reunion. I was going to drive back this last summer , but the reunion was cancelled due to corvid-19

For those not families PA, Erie at on end of the state near lake Erie . Nazareth is closer to the PA- NJ state line about 10 -15 miles. Home of Mario G. Andretti . I'm just trying give to ATS'ers how wide spread this fraud is in Pennsylvania, its not just in Philly.
( Really miss the Philly steaks sandwiches ) Anyway none of my relatives never , ever had to file provisional ballets in all there life's in PA . What are the odds that 4 of my aunts and uncles all have there votes stolen from them during the same election. Both are at opposite ends of the state.
One of my Relatives cousin is hardcore left democrat the only one in the family. ( black Sheep ) lol. Anyway he even says something is defiantly off. He did agree that he also received ballots he did not request , two of them to boot. He them called an invitation to prison he is also law enforcement.

Some of you need to stop with this democratic mantra (There was no fraud ) . Tell it to my relatives, tell it to there neighbors. I guess you Dems think if you say it enough times that it will go away and people will start believing it. Not in this century especially not in Pennsylvania. lots of angry people there now. Philly is not the state of PA , but the Governor thinks it is.

A lot of people had to fill out provisional ballots cause when they went to vote they were told they already voted. Another thing I couldn’t believe was how many people walked out without even voting. Where I went to vote you had to walk up to the first machine and pick whoever you were voting for , then the machine would spit out a piece of paper and you had to take that piece of paper to another machine and scan it. Well a lot of people were picking who they voted for and just walking out thinking that was their receipt that came out of the machine when in fact they never even scanned their choices. The whole thing was a huge clusterf**k. I didn’t hear one poll worker telling people to make sure to scan your printout. I heard some counties were great , they walked the voter through the process and made sure printouts were scanned. Not at the place I went too. Many older people were no doubt taken advantage of. We will see how sleepy Joe deals with the fracking in PA. I know his buddy Obama was no friend of Keystone pipeline when he was in office. Do I think there was election fraud ? In Pennsylvania, Yes I do. Do I think everything will be over turned and Trump will be President ? No , I don’t. In my opinion if I was being blamed for fraud and I was innocent I would welcome a audit if it shut everyone up. Something strange definitely happened. Maybe it was China , Russia or Iran . I do think this election left a very sour taste in many voters mouths and Democrats are gonna suffer in future elections over how this whole thing went. Again , just my 2 cents .

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: djz3ro

Tom wolf is trying to save his azz from a hangmans noose.

If he is this would make sense, it isn't just him though. Kathy Bockvar?

Boockvar said in an earlier court filing that the plaintiffs “had not offered any explanation, let alone a satisfactory one, for why they delayed bringing their challenge until more than a year (and two elections)”

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SJE98

I don't have to tell it to them. Ask them to look at what Trump is putting forward in court. If there was fraud, he would be trumpeting it in every lawsuit. He has not put forward a shred of evidence in court though. You and your relatives have been lied to. I am sorry if that is hard to accept, but it is simple logic. If there was fraud, we would see trump alleging it in court, and he is not doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join