It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed a change in the last few months?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Trump isn't being plastered all over the internet for every breath he takes.

He's still everywhere not sure what you mean. Honestly more worried about it who's the next person we are programmed to hate

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I have noticed that the fear of getting the covid is gotten so high among the majority of people that as soon as a vaccine is ready and presented they are lining up to inject it not considering the consequences at all.Riots are down,retail sales are down as well as tourism,etc,etc,but internet businesses are booming,energy companies are doing well and Arm sales are at all time high.Rich are getting richer and the rest of us are phuked up!!...That's what I sense lately.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yeah baby, 1995. I was 18. Good times.

Yeah, 1995 was a 'pivotal year'... as will be this year 2020 -> after Today fades into the rear-view mirror of life

the fast approaching Saturn-Jupiter Conjunction on December 21st (Winter Solstice) will highlight the 2020 presidential election mini-crisis.... a metaphor of sorts which involves two luminaries (trump-biden/ and 2 opposing Pantheons-of-gods)

which one comes out on the Top ? ~surely not the people~

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've noticed that trump has stopped dying his hair. What's up with that?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
One thing I've noticed is the ability of some politard injecting the name of a politician into any given conversation
edit on 28-11-2020 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nearly 40 and things change here.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Op came in here thought he or she could ask some questions about things feeling different, probably not even thinking about politics and how many posts did it take for Trump to be mentioned? first one, then another, then another. I thought I must be lost and was still in the political forums, except I wasn't. This is exactly why I don't feel a change. I honestly do wonder where all the hate will be directed when he is gone. I mean it has to go somewhere right?

I don't know where we go from here. I feel like we have crossed a line we can't step back from with politics, the virus and control in general. It has divided us into opposing groups and I have taken part in it as well. I hope what I'm feeling is wrong. I'm glad to hear others are feeling a shift. I look forward to the day we don't fight about who is in control or the corona virus numbers or anything like that and just live our lives. But at this point that just feels like a dream. But there is always hope.

Now back to your regularly scheduled political thread that i feel sure wasn't meant to be one. Wonder if I visit the Aliens/Ufo's forum if they are talking about Trump too? Guess I'll check.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
How much of the media do you account for this feeling? We are now a 24/7 extreme avalanche of information population. Who drives that information?

For 4 years it has been OMB every minute of the day, and now the media is basically giddy over Biden and his first picks that are basically just old school DC hacks that go back to the 90s and 80s. Who were not very good in the past with some rather big failures, but the media is delirious with happiness over them saying they are a fresh bunch that bring the values back to America.

So maybe 80 million are finally coming off their crazy train and believing this as they go back to they safe rooms feeling comfortable now. THE BALANCE IS BACK...

I'm sure the progressives will not be happy... I'll just sit back and watch the show as I have done....lol

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
This is exactly why I don't feel a change. I honestly do wonder where all the hate will be directed when he is gone. I mean it has to go somewhere right?

That is my question... Once you let the junkyard dog off the leash it is not easy to get it back on. If anyone wants my forecast that hate will be focused at the state level. When shut downs was an anti Trump thing people were like OK we will do this because Trump doesn't want it...CNN told me so. When there is no Trump and the true jackboots roll and not just a few feds sent to Portland that Trump sent there to protect a fed court building that was a huge scream of that evil Trump is a FASCIST, people are going to say WTF my life sucks and I can't blame Trump anymore. This was all the while Trump was the only one screaming we can not lock the country down, we can not make the cure worst than the disease.

As the sh!t still hits the fan even worst in 2021, remember that...

edit on 28-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join