It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed a change in the last few months?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
We've had a rather eventful year, with no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

Despite this, I've had a few people mention something seems to have 'changed' recently.

Something nearly unperceivable, yet it can be felt by anyone and everyone.

I've heard of some feeling a noticeable relief from 'stressful influences'.

Others have had a sudden boost in faith.

While others have confessed to feel as if they have been 'stuck in a dream' as of late.

Some have had revelations in form of visions.

Have you a story to share?

What's your gut feeling?

What does your Spirit have to say?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Trump isn't being plastered all over the internet for every breath he takes.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Could you go into a little more detail about your experiences?

I have noticed a lot less riots. I am to conspiratory not to see past coincidence. MSM have been putting pretty pictures on their walls to settle their horde down.

That could explain the tensionlessness.
edit on 27-11-2020 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
For me The Lord has always been there but when things are going well I let that slide.
When I am in dire straits I have to call many times before He answers.
Very much like me and my children.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
I've heard of some feeling a noticeable relief from 'stressful influences'.

No doubt... Trump and all he’s toxic BS have just finally become irrelevant.

It’s no wonder people are starting to feel relieved.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Relieved? Hardly. I know what's coming now that the globalists have their power back. It's hardly re-assuring.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

What's your gut feeling?

My gut feeling is that we are absolutely doomed.

We're doomed because the majority of people have been sucked into the lie that we need to have lockdowns and that the vaccine will make everything go away. They are the ones who are about to relinquish the last threads of freedom that we do have to the psychopaths that exist in the institutions that control all of the things that we do. And they will do so willingly, Stockholm Syndrome is a real and powerful thing.

I generally don't offer my opinion about these issues anymore because it's pretty damn obvious that I am in the minority.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The only change i have noticed is in the amount of idiots[ sheep] that are about and scared of their shadow and the lack of Bis resin

Then again i have a sheep dog and the dark web

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Like everybody is suddenly acting real strange.................... At least here in the UK. It's all got so serious. I just try to meditate myself back to 1995

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It's great that you have an opinion. You know where to stick it right?

Your people are a test to see what the rest off us might tolerate.

You must be young. Your people had freedom once that was admired by the whole world.

Now it's people like you. What a pity.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A vaccine on the horizon may be boosting a lot of people's moods. The possibility of this pandemic being brought under control would go a long way towards that. Does me anyway.

As for unperceivable changes, I don't know - there is still a lot of the same, I'm not sensing any sort of spiritual awakening or anything. Though the division of people may lead to such.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Relieved? Hardly. I know what's coming now that the globalists have their power back. It's hardly re-assuring.

Just give it time.

I’m sure you’ll feel so much better for it, once you don’t have a narcissistic lunatic nagging nonsense into your ear every other day.

Not even trolling here either, just being blunt... That guy was toxic to the core.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Logically I think things are going to get worse. The "bite" of the shutdown economic impact will be felt and there may be even more shutdowns and the disease numbers keep climbing.

However inside I feel fairly stable and at peace, at least at the moment. My sleep schedule is unstable.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

That darn toxic masculinity. Who does he think he is. His own man? Psh, we ain't having none of that. Thinking he can just say what he wants, hurting muh feelz got me taking pills by making real deals, it's not the same thrill that Chris feels when Obama took the hill.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Some people may be feeling a false sense of confidence that the ones they think are out of power will never go so far as to openly fight against them too.

I think they're wrong, but who knows? Maybe they have it right and there is no more will to fight against tyranny.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
They are still throwing #fits nightly in liberaltopias like portland. It's simply not in the lefty MSM interest to be reporting it at all now. Afterall, why would they still be throwing #fits if orange man bad has been defeated?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There is already to much government overreach in citizens lives. The government has convinced half the nation that they have their best interests in mind while suppressing the other half of the nation right in front of their eyes, without actually telling them anything but OMB. Yeah, only a miracle can save the U.S. now.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Some people may be feeling a false sense of confidence that the ones they think are out of power will never go so far as to openly fight against them too.

I think they're wrong, but who knows? Maybe they have it right and there is no more will to fight against tyranny.

I think you're right about the first part. About the second part, I think a million or so people might have something to say about that if it goes that far. There are many who are just waiting for that move to be enacted.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yeah baby, 1995. I was 18. Good times.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What better about being taxed into oblivion? Better about losing my health care for some dubious government plan forced on me and being taxed for that too? Better when they come for the guns and things really start to break down?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join