It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens of thousands of mail-in ballots received before or same day they were allegedly mailed out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Great find regardless of whether it's a glitch or intentional.💯👍

In which counties or districts did this happen the most and who were the winners?

⭐+🇺🇸+

GLITCH GLITCH GLITCH!

I am so sick of hearing that word. None of these are "glitches" or "errors" or "anomalies."

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

In which counties or districts did this happen the most and who were the winners?

⭐+🇺🇸+

GLITCH GLITCH GLITCH!

I am so sick of hearing that word. None of these are "glitches" or "errors" or "anomalies."

This is milli vanilli's comeback song.

Blame it on a glitch...yeah yeah...
Blame it ona glitch... yeah yeah...
whatever you do.. dont put the blame on you..
Blame it ona glitch yeah yeah..

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
A very clever patriot on Twitter has figured out that you can download a copy of the whole 3 million mail-in ballot data set via Archive.org using the link below, please DOWNLOAD IT NOW and store it so that PA won´t get away with potential election fraud:

Wayback machine copy of PA mail-in ballots data.pa.gov 2020 - 3 million mail-in ballots

I´ve downloaded the CSV data file myself now, and I can verify it having 3,098,706 mail-in ballot entries, 1.2 mill more than on data.pa.gov after they started to delete there, and the total file download size was 467 MB. You can import the CSV file into Excel to analyze its content if you familiar with that program.

Archive.org is called "The Internet Archive / The Wayback Machine," its bots constantly crawls the internet and copies the contents on all kinds of web sites; a very handy tool . Fortunately, one of its bots had cached the deleted data set from data.pa.gov before 1.2 million mail-in ballots were deleted.

It will be interesting to see what they deleted in those 1.2 million mail-in ballots that got deleted - they´ll probably just claim it as a "glitch" though - might be, but it is all too convenient imo.

-MM
edit on 25-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

He/she/xe/ze/sie/co/ey

Make it simple. It.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My county allowed "by appointment" mail in ballot completion.

Upon arrival for appointment you 1) completed mail in ballot request form; 2) completed ballot; 3) returned ballot. All three dates would be the same in that instance of a voter having made an appointment with county election office. My (low population) county had 1,104 appointments for in-person mail in ballot request/completion ahead of the day I inquired.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

How is the data broken down? Could it be possible that the same day ballots were a result of voting in person absentee? Here in Michigan, I just went to the city clerk, applied for ballot there. I received the ballot 20 minutes later. Voted and dropped in a mailbox right inside the office. This was a week before Election Day.

It seems if that were the case the numbers would be higher. I’m just speculating.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

⭐+🇺🇸+

GLITCH GLITCH GLITCH!

I agree, it's annoying.

Perhaps we could try other descriptors like: flaw, fault, lapse, miscalculation, miscue, misunderstanding, or omission.

Maybe that'll mix it up a bit so it's not so redundant, but we'll still be able to get across what we mean.

Gotta love synonyms! ❤️

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
My county allowed "by appointment" mail in ballot completion.

Upon arrival for appointment you 1) completed mail in ballot request form; 2) completed ballot; 3) returned ballot. All three dates would be the same in that instance of a voter having made an appointment with county election office. My (low population) county had 1,104 appointments for in-person mail in ballot request/completion ahead of the day I inquired.

These ballots had ZERO ID verification whatsoever.

That ... is .... just .... stupid.

If someone can do that, they can vote on election day, or early vote, where the voter ID requirements were still in force.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I would just like to add my 2 cents to the mail in ballot discussion. From the PMG himself, and what we personally did in my office. Starting from the first received ballots they were put in express envelopes and sent directly to the respective polling offices same day. The last 3 days before the deadline we had to go to every house no matter if their flag was up or not. Like before they were put in express and taken directly there. No ballots touched the sorting center to remove that aspect of delays. Not only this they offices had to email and call once they received the express envelope to double check it got there same day. So IMO late mail in ballots should not be a thing at all. Unless of course they were counting ballots that came in past the deadline, but those are dated with the correct date. In our office at the very least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join