It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1950 Photograph Of Lights On The Moon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I found this pic doing a search for something else. Has anyone ever seen this before?

external image

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Although it comes from George Adamski, i believe this photo was not faked. It's just one of the numerous anomalies reported near or on the moon.

in 1968, Nasa itself published a very impressive Chronological Catalogue Of Reported Lunar Events which reportedly included more than 570 moon anomalies from 1540 to 1967 !!

You can check this catalogue here : www.mufor.org...

[edit on 18/3/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Cool pics...I have never seen them before, or even heard of them....so ya they just might be real

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Interesting. I'll have to look into this more in the morning.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Mhm, that pic isn't the only one Adamski took through a telescope.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Its adamski, So I will say fake.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by maninblack
Its adamski, So I will say fake.

And I would say, you base your opinion on limited knowledge.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Some of this is old news for some of you but it just illustrates that there is some kind of phenomenon going on up there. The first quote is pretty frank about what he is looking at. Its kind of scary if you think about it. Imagine being that far away from earth and having some “thing” watching you that’s of unknown origin.

Just think of the true wonders on the moon that we have no idea about. This website that I got these pictures from is very informative about the Apollo missions. It describes all unusual phenomenon that happened in there missions to the moon.

Another strange conversation that took place on the Apollo XV mission concerned an astronaut who saw white objects flying past and translates as follows:

CAPCOM: You talked about something mysterious...

ORION:OK, Gordy, when we pitched around, I'd like to tell you about something we saw around the LM [Lunar Module]
When we were coming about 30 or 40 feet out, there were a lot of objects- white things- flying by. It looked as if they were being propelled or ejected but I'm not convinced of that.

CAPCOM: We copy that ,Charlie.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

I little off topic but interesting:

According to Otto Binder, who was a member of the NASA space team, when the two moon-walkers, Aldrin and Armstrong were making their rounds some distance from the LEM, Armstrong clutched Aldrin's arm excitedly and exclaimed:

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"

Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ...

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!

www.allsorts.skynow.co.uk...

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon
Some of this is old news for some of you but it just illustrates that there is some kind of phenomenon going on up there. The first quote is pretty frank about what he is looking at. Its kind of scary if you think about it. Imagine being that far away from earth and having some “thing” watching you that’s of unknown origin.

Just think of the true wonders on the moon that we have no idea about. This website that I got these pictures from is very informative about the Apollo missions. It describes all unusual phenomenon that happened in there missions to the moon.

According to Otto Binder, who was a member of the NASA space team, when the two moon-walkers, Aldrin and Armstrong were making their rounds some distance from the LEM, Armstrong clutched Aldrin's arm excitedly and exclaimed:

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"

Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ...

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!

Another strange conversation that took place on the Apollo XV mission concerned an astronaut who saw white objects flying past and translates as follows:

CAPCOM: You talked about something mysterious...

ORION:OK, Gordy, when we pitched around, I'd like to tell you about something we saw around the LM [Lunar Module]
When we were coming about 30 or 40 feet out, there were a lot of objects- white things- flying by. It looked as if they were being propelled or ejected but I'm not convinced of that.

CAPCOM: We copy that ,Charlie.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

I have read these claims before. I'm not saying I believe one way or the other, but it's interesting to think about the fact that we haven't been back to the moon, or even thought about it. Sure, maybe NASA thinks all the moon's ''secrets'' have been unlocked; but with the 30+ or so years it's been, it makes you wonder if our technology now could find something up there that wasn't previously discovered. As always, just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've never really spent much thought on the whole UFO phenomenon but then found this while mucking around today looking for Otto Binder above.
What struck me is not the fantastic conversation but the single throwaway observation ......why did the moon landings stop in the 60s. That is really strange. It was only a 3 day trip if I recall. No further moon landings in almost 40 years! I would have discarded the conversation as nonsense except for that.
Here's another link to the Binder conversation with a few other twists.
www.sacred-texts.com...

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Romeo]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here's a beauty. I'm hooked.

www.ronrecord.com...

Supposedly two ufo's hovered overhead as Armstrong prepared to step down the ladder of the LEM at the Sea of Tranquility. Aldrin is reported to have taken several pictures of them. Modern People magazine published what they claim to be some of these photographs in their June 1975 issue. They claim to have gotten the pictures from a Japanese source.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
We taked about this in another thread a while back. Were we kicked off the moon?. It starts out slow, but there is some good links and pictures.

But I have to wonder about this picture. If Neil Armstrong is about to step out for the first time, then who is taking the picture? It had to be after they stepped out and walked away from the lander. I also wondered how they took the first pictures of him stepping down the ladder. They must have had a camera mounted on a pole sticking out of the module, but I've looked and never saw one.

I will have to look into George Adamski a little more before I make a conclusion. I recognize the name, but don't remember where. Anyone want to fill me in? But the pictures sure look convincing, and I don't doubt there was alot of activity during this period. As I said before, they may have been on the moon just to watch our first steps onto another planetery body.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Maybe this is why Australia is so tight with the US.
Canberra/Parkes have the originals.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Go back 36 years. When millions of earthlings watched Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong walk on the moon courtesy of signals from the Canberra dish, the dish at Parkes, NSW, was a back-up receiver that locked on to the signal almost 10 minutes after Honeysuckle grabbed and transmitted it - Apollo 11 was the only game in town, or in space.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Romeo]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus

I have read these claims before. I'm not saying I believe one way or the other, but it's interesting to think about the fact that we haven't been back to the moon, or even thought about it. Sure, maybe NASA thinks all the moon's ''secrets'' have been unlocked; but with the 30+ or so years it's been, it makes you wonder if our technology now could find something up there that wasn't previously discovered. As always, just my opinion.

I also wonder why we do not go back to the moon, either it be for political, military or commerical gains. I also wonder the reason that we do not go back, maybe something happened while they where up there. The Earth has changed so much in the last century you have to wonder if the moon or whats on the moon has played anypart in it.

Maybe something happened and we where told buy who ever is up there to stay away.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
there are no damn aliens on the moon. What more can u people come up with??

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Although at the sight of the name Adamski, my first reflex is to roll eyes and think : BULL#. But of course, lunar anomalies have been reported and even photographed. BY none other than NASA themselves.

I have often surmised that Adamski probably did have a real sighting or experience of a lesser nature, and then perhaps took that and went off selling it as something inflated and overblown. Maybe this was the sort of thing he saw that might have helped to trigger it.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
LTP or Lunar Transient Phenomanon.

On the 7th of March 1971, a transmission was send back to
Earth by the equipment left from the Apollo missions.A 'breeze' of
vapour was detected, roughly a 100 square miles wide.Dr. John
Freeman jr. and Dr. H.Ken Hills, physicists of Rice University
theorised that water vapour was released from deep within the
moon apparently by moonquackes.

In 1958 Sovjet astronomer Nikolay A. Kozyrev of the Astrofysics
Observatory on the Crim photographed a gas eruption in the
Alphonsus crater.Kozyrev reported seeing fluorescent gasses
escaping.He also saw a redish glow (characteristic for
carbonmixtures) which spread out and vanished after an hour.

In 1963 astronomers of the Lowell observatory saw a redish
phenomanon at the top of mountain ridges near the Aristachus
crater.Days later another observatory reported coloured lights
which were visible for more than an hour.

In 1671 a French astronomer Gian Domenico Cassini also
director of the Paris observatory reported a small white cloud on
the moon.

In 1787 sir Frederick William Herschel reported seeing three
bright spots, four 'volcanos' and lights that moved 'above the
moon'.

In 1968 NASA published technical report R-277 titled
'Chronological Catelogue of Reported Lunar Events'.It's a list of
570 reports of Moon anomalies between 1540 and 1967.Due to
the many reports off lunar observers who saw bright and
flashing lights, colour displays, clouds and nebulas in craters on
the moon.NASA started operation 'Moon Blink' in 1966 and in
August of that year 28 lunar phenomanon were detected.

Orbiter 3, a probe that made photographs in preporation of the
Apollo missions photographed a structure on the moon in the
Ukert region which is 2.4 kilometers high and was nicknamed
'The Shard'.Dr. Bruce Cornet, an independant geologist states
that he can't find any natural explanation for such a structure.The
Lunar Orbiter 3, photo 84m showed another structure in the
Sinus Medii region.This structure goes straight and measures
over 7 kilometers and is nicknamed 'The Tower'.The top of the
tower seems to have a kubical shape, measuring 1,6 kilometer
in diameter.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Although at the sight of the name Adamski, my first reflex is to roll eyes and think : BULL#. But of course, lunar anomalies have been reported and even photographed. BY none other than NASA themselves. I have often surmised that Adamski probably did have a real sighting or experience of a lesser nature, and then perhaps took that and went off selling it as something inflated and overblown. Maybe this was the sort of thing he saw that might have helped to trigger it.

Mhm, you could be right Skadi, about Adamski.Maybe he experienced something of a lesser nature and probably not everything in his accounts is true.Nonetheless some accounts are supported by eyewitness testimonies.Here's one from Lucy McGinnis.

In 1979 researcher Timothy Good interviewed Lucy McGinnis,
here's what she said some 27 years later;
"Here came this great big ship that looked like a dirigible, she
confirmed.And George said, quick, get me up there.I want to go
and set up the telescope.So I drove him and Al Bailey up to
where he said we should go.I kept looking out of the car and that
ship turned and just followed us.And he said, here stop! So I
stopped, and he got out, and that dirigible stopped - quite a ways
away.I couldn't very well judge how far away it was.And he set up
the telescope.And after he got everything set up, he said, Now
you go back."

"My attention was attracted by a flash in the sky and almost
instantly a beautifull small craft appeared to be drifting through a
saddle between two of the mountain peaks and settling silently
into one of the coves about half a mile from me.It did not lower
itself entirely below the crest, while the upper, or dome section,
remained above the crest and in full sight of the rest of my party
who were back there watching.Yet it was in such a position that I
could see the entire ship"

Timothy Good asked Lucy how much she was able to see of the
face-to-face contact itself;
"You couldn't see very much detail that far away, she explained,
they were far away enough to look like fenceposts.But they stood
talking to each other, and we saw them turn and go back to the
ship.Now I didn't see (Orthon) get into the ship.And when it left, it
was just like a bubble or kind of like bright light that lifted
up.Then George went out on the highway and he motioned for us
to come out.He told us that he got too close and his arm had
caught in the radiation from the craft.And he suffered from that
quite for a while....You could see where the two of them had
walked on the ground.There's no question about that at all."

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Btw, I just recalled something.Which astronaut communicated with NASA and said "bogey, 10 o'clock high"? (Bogey meaning contact/object in military jargon.) Have it on tape somewhere but perhaps one you guys (or girls) can spare me the effort of looking it up.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Good thread There have been many reports of structures on the moon, nasa photos, and writeups regarding all manner of strange happenings on and around the moon. I have also read info saying that alien bases are on the dark side of the moon, and the astronauts were warned not to go back, by strange craft that hovered outside there own. Some statements claim that appollo 13 was purposely dissabled by the aliens to stop its approach and landing. Other trips were also hampered with by unusual circumstances. Why have we not returned to the 'moon' in all these years? Why are there 'now' documentaries claiming we never went there at all, and that the whole thing was faked with the landing filmed in the american desert. ''There are alot of unanswered questions on this topic'', and possibly much dissinformation spread. I shall pull out and dust off my resources to see if I can pass on any actual facts and more info.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by orion_452]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join