It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Trump is not going to win. I made effing sure of that”.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: HalWesten

Are you seriously unable to comprehend what you posted? Those are statutes allowing you to file criminal charges at the State level, not the Federal level, try reading it again. You do know that there are several types of courts here, right? That a State suit isn't the same as a Federal suit, right?

Of course I comprehend, sorry I'm not a genius like you are and "highly educated". I'm trying to make sense of a specific issue and you keep throwing garbage at me then saying "you can't read, can you?" or "you can't comprehend, can you?".

You made the claim early in the thread regarding Federal court. Then you give me sources that refer to state courts. Your game sucks.

Having gotten a little sleep I decided to look it up again. Sidney Powell is a former US Federal Prosecutor. "Former" is the key here.

Ok, after a few hours of searching and reading legal sites I finally found this:

How do I file a criminal case?
Individuals do not file criminal charges in U.S. district courts. A criminal proceeding is initiated by the government, usually through the U.S. attorney's office in coordination with a law enforcement agency. Allegations of criminal behavior should be brought to local police, the FBI, or other appropriate law enforcement agency.

If you had just said WHY she can't file herself, all of this would have been crystal clear but as you typically do you danced around it for hours. I wasted my time and yours because you refused to give an explanation to a legitimate question. One day you might learn that when asked for an answer, "because I said so" isn't good enough.

Neither of your sources stated what the US Court website did. So I apologize for wasting your time, I will refrain from ever trying to learn something from you again because it was a complete waste of my time.

At least you tried. But I wouldn't let yourself be distracted by that idiocy.

Saw your earlier post. Thanks for that.

BTW, I'm a Woman.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Notice how dismissive the "all inclusive" crowd is to political opposition?
I mean you have strong opinions about like 4% of this country and they want your head on a plate. But I dunno.....47% of the voting population at least and its just "empty space"

Big cities are the parasitic things. And the servant class they have that cannot leave nor move upwards will eventually realize how much they are being fleeced by the same people that claim to care.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: HalWesten

What exactly did Trump do that was so great?

You really have the nads to ask that question when it has been addressed in your threads multiple times? Who's the troll?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

BTW, I'm a Woman.

Sorry, didn't know.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Of course, I’m plant-based,

Of course... explains a lot...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yeah, f*ck those people that live healthy lives without costing the state or insurance companies thousands of dollars in medical bills.

Even more so, f*ck them when they’re openly stating they will openly admit they were wrong if that turns out to be the case.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah, f*ck those people that live healthy lives without costing the state or insurance companies thousands of dollars in medical bills.

What does that have to do with my comment?

Oh - you think people who eat plant based diets are healthier than others? Rotflmao! More MSM propaganda.

The real studies are showing conclusively that the healthiest are the low carb high (healthy) saturated fat, moderate animal protein based diets.

Although, more and more maverick Medical Doctors are touting the Carnivore diet as the healthiest of all.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: DanDanDat

We as a nation need other political parties because both the Democratic and Republican parties do not represent the working class, the vast majority of this country. Why so many choose a party and stick with them, while continually voting against their own interests is tough to watch over and over again each election cycle. It is like many root for their political party the same way they root for their favorite football team.

I would agree; if there was one silver lining to the Trump presidency is that we are closer to having splinter parties than we have ever been. And more people are becoming aware that the two major parties do not represent them.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
It seems if one side felt the need to go to some extreme it is time and time again the left, so if there was a Trump hater in Dominion that could do something I wouldn't be surprised if they did. Its like a small group in different FBI leadership positions saying we got a backup plan to take Trump out. The Left has showed us time and time again that just about anything is not off the table.

Absolutely.. .

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

This is where 'Open Source' software idea comes in - everybody should be able to view the software and how it operates. It can be reviewed independently by many groups.

In fact the government itself should be run on Open Source software where every penny is tracked. There should be no mystery as to how it works.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

This is where 'Open Source' software idea comes in - everybody should be able to view the software and how it operates. It can be reviewed independently by many groups.

In fact the government itself should be run on Open Source software where every penny is tracked. There should be no mystery as to how it works.

How would you effect security on software that anyone can disassemble?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Boadicea
If we take Sidney's Kraken metphor and equate it to Lin Wood's statement that the nation will be shocked when it all comes out, they both seem to feel they have not only met the necessary requirements to win the case, but also exceed them.

This is what keeps me paying attention... why I keep paying attention. They do speak very confidently of how strong and extensive their evidence is. No uncertain terms. They have set a very high bar for themselves. The witness statements and affidavits speak for themselves, and are bad enough. But the Dominion issues are the dealbreakers -- IF they can be substantiated.

If that's the case, and we're not watching a psyop in action, some folks are going to prison, and a few may end up terminated just to keep them from talking and dropping any names that should not be spoken. We shall see.

Yes, we shall see. Experience tells me that this will go away with a whimper and a whine with nothing proven or disproven, no one held accountable or exonerated.

I hope this time is different.

I can recall Trump saying he had cast iron solid proof that Obama was not born in the USA from some very smart people and he was going to release it in days.... that was several years ago and of course he never had it to release. I'm curious why people keep believing things that known liars say when they always promise proof that never comes?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I'm curious why people keep believing things that known liars say when they always promise proof that never comes?

Fair enough... But people believe lots of things that they have no way of knowing. Indeed, people believe lots of things in direct contradiction to what all facts and material reality tell us.

For example, how many people believe there is no evidence... or maybe flimsy evidence... or whatever minimizing and undermining adjective they can put in front of "evidence"... people with absolutely no personal knowledge, but they think they know anyway.

How is it that people with minds to think and reason... eyes to see... ears to listen... but no personal experience or knowledge... so easily dismiss and ignore the people swearing affidavits under penalty of perjury to their personal knowledge and experience of election fraud?

What I do know is that Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Lin Wood, et al, are risking everything with their claims. I don't know of any good reason to do so if the claims are not true, and they do not have the evidence to back their claims up.

On the other hand, I also know that if the Dems had nothing to hide, THEY would be supplying the evidence disproving the fraud claims... not doing anything and everything to hide, misrepresent, and otherwise undermine those claiming voter fraud.

At this point, there is absolutely no doubt that fraud took place. The only question is to what extent (enough to change the outcome of the election?) and by whom. And why some people don't want to know...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

⬆️⬆️⬆️

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Even more so, f*ck them when they’re openly stating they will openly admit they were wrong if that turns out to be the case.

I’m a meat-eater and I’m willing to bet I live an even healthier life than you do, plant eater. Being a “plant based” eater does not automatically make you healthy, dude.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The thread title is a comment allegedly made by Eric Coomer, an executive also alleged to be the “director of strategy and security” with Dominion voting systems during an Antifa conference call infiltrated by Joel Oltmann of FEC United.

Let's contextualize this.

I *also* made sure that Trump wouldn't be president again -- by voting. So did my husband. So did my friends. I also made sure that people I encountered knew when the election was and (after early voting started) told store clerks where the nearest early voting site was and encouraged them to vote.

We also donated to the Biden campaign and to several other candidates that we liked.

So I worked hard to make sure Biden would succeed.

However, my efforts (like Coomer's) didn't result in 80,000,000 votes. Just 2-5 votes and I only cast one of them.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

How would you effect security on software that anyone can disassemble?

Open source doesn't mean that people can just tinker with it in situ during the election. Basically like any software you would reach a point where an audit is done (can't hide anything, its open source), and then the version is locked down. The only issue is coming up with a lockdown procedure agreed upon by the stakeholders, and then it is air-gapped on the machines (no interweb or ability to compile.)

Again, there has to be a procedure for lockdown and install on the voting machines, but that is where the bipartisan oversight would need to be employed (checksum verification, signed/verified checklist etc.)

Additionally, there could be random deployment of voting machines etc. to ensure if some lot got hacked by an collective scheme, that they couldn't be strategically allocated as well.

Open source is not a bad idea.

Personally I prefer things simple.
1. Chipped voter ID with picture.

2. punch card type ballot that has no encoding for results (no bar codes etc.)

3. You insert chipped card into Machine 1. It is connected to the interweb and verifies your ID hasn't been used.

4. Punch your entries in on a screen.

5. The machine mechanically punches your unencoded voter ID into the card and a punched card comes out.

6. You look your own ballot over to see if it is correct.

7. You feed it into the nearby counting machine - Machine 2. This is non-computerized punch card reader, not connected to the interweb. It just flips a counter at each punched location that adds 1 to that slot and increments like an old odometer in a tamper-evident box (unique seals/locks).

8. That machine feeds the ballot into a computerized system (Machine 3) that logs the voter ID and prevents a second vote from even being created by machine 1.

No algorithm counts votes whatsoever. Use the tech to verify ID and make the initial selection process easy to vote.

Yeah yeah, voter ID racist etc. Give everyone a chipped card for free.
Absentee or disabled situations can be handled with portable or remote units.
edit on 26-11-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede
This is what I was asking. You have some interesting ideas. Thanks for the response!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
The thread title is a comment allegedly made by Eric Coomer, an executive also alleged to be the “director of strategy and security” with Dominion voting systems during an Antifa conference call infiltrated by Joel Oltmann of FEC United."

Yes, lets.

I *also* made sure that Trump wouldn't be president again -- by voting.

No, all you did was vote, you didn't make sure of anything.

Coomer was the V.P. of security for the freaking voting machines. If you can't see the context there, then you aren't even worth trying to salvage.

However, my efforts (like Coomer's) didn't result in 80,000,000 votes.

You're right - because he probably got less than 30 million - and even that would be downright terrifying if I was inclined to such silliness.
edit on 26-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

The thread title is a comment allegedly made by Eric Coomer, an executive also alleged to be the “director of strategy and security” with Dominion voting systems during an Antifa conference call infiltrated by Joel Oltmann of FEC United.

I *also* made sure that Trump wouldn't be president again -- by voting. So did my husband. So did my friends. I also made sure that people I encountered knew when the election was and (after early voting started) told store clerks where the nearest early voting site was and encouraged them to vote.

We also donated to the Biden campaign and to several other candidates that we liked.

So I worked hard to make sure Biden would succeed.

However, my efforts (like Coomer's) didn't result in 80,000,000 votes. Just 2-5 votes and I only cast one of them.

IF he actually said what is alleged, the difference is, he was in a position to commit substantial fraud. As far as I know, you weren't.
edit on 11/26/2020 by Klassified because: grammar again

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join