It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Trump is not going to win. I made effing sure of that”.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Well said, the same is true for many others on ATS as well, because of their hatred of DJT, they have ultimately hated themselves into irrelevancy...

kar•ma (kär′mə)
1. Action that has consequences
2. Fate; destiny.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes indeed. We need to prove this fraud, but I don't want them to tell us what we want to hear. I want the truth. If oyu have it, release it when the time is right, but don't string me along with what sounds good.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It will be a pretty good indication of fraud if the Crats suddenly pass some kind of election reform package after the inauguration. They won't take the chance that their own tricks get used against them.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Trump himself made sure he wouldn't win.
He had 4 years to grow up and at least learn how to act like a leader and he didn't.
Instead he got out acting like a spoiled little kid and dug his own grave accordingly.
Show's over _________________

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

Bon appétit...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just want to make this clear-

If it all this fraud is proved in court, I will apologize individually and sincerely to all whom I had a chuckle over within the last two weeks. Within those same apologies, I will admit my wrong and maybe even take a picture of me eating a crow. Of course, I’m plant-based, so it’ll have be some kind of crow-like protein made from chickpeas or something, but regardless, I’ll eat it.

And I will also consider a win for Trump towards draining the swamp, even if it was done by proxy and not the way he surely intended it to happen.I’ve said over the last 4 years that I thought the best thing Trump did for America was draw attention to politics. I still stand by that and the proof of that is the voter turnout this year. (Unless, of course, it’s proven that millions of extra votes were falsified).

All that, of course, is reliant on me not being locked up in a loony bin first because if I get to see a sh*tload of politicians getting locked up, I’m most definitely going to run naked through the streets, frolicking, skipping, prancing, moshing, doing backflips off trash cans, pirouettes, all while laughing hysterically with tears of joy streaming down my face.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Well said.

I have tried to say as much about others disingenuous posts.

It's that type of posting that drags a thread down, which is their ploy.

It will sooner or later kill sites like ATS.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As of right now 54% of all Americans - from both sides feel the election was rigged - why and how is in the details but more than half of the people in this country feel that the cornerstone of our democracy - the right to free and fair elections is gone, possibly forever.

On the day of the election the left was screaming fraud, the day after the election realizing they would be the beneficiaries suddenly there was no evidence - the same Warren and Klobachar who less than a year ago filed lawsuits against dominion were suddenly silent, complicit.

This game does not benefit Americans, it's not designed to - Newscum gets paid every week while millions in his state are prevented from working.

What is clear is one side is asking for less regulations, more sunlight - the other side is talking about the great reset and globalism, if you like that side I suggest you live somewhere it's been tried and failed, basically europe.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Trump himself made sure he wouldn't win.
He had 4 years to grow up and at least learn how to act like a leader and he didn't.
Instead he got out acting like a spoiled little kid and dug his own grave accordingly.
Show's over _________________

That tells me a lot about the maturity level and analytical skills of at least a portion of those who voted for Biden. At least half or more of the country voted with their mind instead of their feelz.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

As of right now 54% of all Americans - from both sides feel the election was rigged - why and how is in the details but more than half of the people in this country feel that the cornerstone of our democracy - the right to free and fair elections is gone, possibly forever.

I have had more than one person tell me they feel as though the democracy part of our republic is now gone and voting is now an exercise in futility. To my surprise, one of them is a democrat.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

And this puts us all in a more dangerous position than I think left understands.

Back when Obama was elected (yes, elected) a lot of people felt like he did things, got away with things that maybe weren't constitutional, but no one did much except protest because the ballot box was always there ... waiting. That's the ultimate recourse of the civilized man/woman in a stable, functional Republic like ours used to be.

But now you have more than 50%, nearly 60% who feel the ballot box is a real joke after this election.

If the progs push their agenda which is magnitudes more radical than Obama's and goes further to violate rights listed in the Bill of Rights, much further, there is no feeling that the ballot box can save us for many in the population, and the Democrats have no mandate. They lost ground at the state and local level and in the House. They didn't even gain ground in the Senate really unless they steal the seats in GA which I feel they will because they aren't smart enough to wait.

And if the ballot box is no recourse, where do civilized men go when their government turns toward oppression? Does the left really think they want to open that last box?
edit on 24-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yes indeed. We need to prove this fraud, but I don't want them to tell us what we want to hear. I want the truth. If oyu have it, release it when the time is right, but don't string me along with what sounds good.

I think you spoke the thoughts of a lot of people with that statement.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

Instead of whining about me try to address my posts and the question I asked in them. Are you able to? Are they to difficult? Do they make you question the paradigm? What is incorrect?

edit on 24-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

REALLY good stuff, kinda' cheered me up in fact. Thanks... On the flip side, NOW I'm feelin' a bit guilty for posting all the crows... maybe my motives are a bit messed up, I don't know... One thing I DO know though, Trump is stuck in that WH until he accomplishes what he was sent there to do. A few days ago, I wasn't so sure, but now, I know he couldn't possibly lose even if he TRIED to. So I just want to follow Dru's lead here and apologize sincerely to all. NOT for trying to spread more Trumpism, but just for just being a bit too fanatical about something I'm convinced of...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: maya27

Instead of whining about me try to address my posts and the question I asked in them. Are you able to? Are they to difficult? Do they make you question the paradigm?

When did I "whine" about you specifically? I usually scroll past your posts, I avoid hystrionics and concentrate my limited free time more on the posts of members who seem to genuinely want to discuss the "paridigm shifts taking place in Western society.

However, particularly in recent times your content is just so much hysterical and deranged garbage from a Passive Aggressive nonce.

You seem to be doing all the "WHINING" and attacking. Get a job that doesn't involve voter fraud and political agitation.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

I noticed you didn't address any of the questions I posted, you know, the stuff you said was 'disingenuous'. Do you know what that word means?

edit on 24-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I think they have little if any fear at this point. They think they've pulled off a coup and now they're next to invincible. They think they will finish the job in 2 years.

And if the ballot box is no recourse, where do civilized men go when their government turns toward oppression? Does the left really think they want to open that last box?

I have in the past said that a revolution is very unlikely in this country because people have become complacent. They have food in their stomach and they're comfortable, but threaten to take those things away and the far left may find themselves in the cross hairs of millions of Americans with one thing on their mind. The mentality will be completely different than what people tolerated during the great depression.

edit on 11/24/2020 by Klassified because: eta

edit on 11/24/2020 by Klassified because: add

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I'm glad you won't actually be eating a crow. I love Corvids.

I would like to think that no actual Crows were harmed in the making of that Meme..

When and if the corrupt are caught, hopefully they will, well some lower down the ladder will be sacrificed, not the big players.

If you do keep your word and run around naked, could you do it to Carl Orff Gassenhauer played loud. Get it on video, upload to YT, post a link.

Cheers in advance.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you know what quality content means?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

Yes, and it isn't the same thing as disingenuousness. Try answering the questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join