It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Insane. True Story.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

Me too!

I feel completely fine and healthy.....maybe I've got Da C0vidZZZ

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Me too!

Mother of God!!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: myselfaswell

I will explain it to you:

It doesn't show up that some people are infected but it is highly infectious.

It kills some of the people it infects.

Because it is highly infectious and people don't know they have it, they think they are alright and so they spread it around easily and unknowingly.

It still kills a percentage of the people it infects.

Here's some cheery statistics: Home - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

All along, the epidemiologists have been saying that the sum of the virus mutations will be more infectious and displaying fewer symptoms because the ones that kill people rapidly, or have symptoms we can quarantine, are unsuccessful in infecting further. The ones that can spread in a hidden manner are successful in spreading, so we will see more of those types as time goes by.

The virus will become less deadly, but that does not mean not deadly at all.

I kept hearing from february that "asymptomatic cases are spreading the virus for up to 2 weeks before they develop symptoms" Can those scientific priests make up their mind?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Me too!

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I'm feeling fine as well.

Dear God, pray for me

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Me too!

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I'm feeling fine as well.

Dear God, pray for me

OHHH THE HUMANITYYYY!

Quick someone hack DB's location so we can get an ambulance there pronto!!

The death! The destruction!

WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I've put tiny masks on all my fingers so they won't catch the covid through my posts.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've put tiny masks on all my fingers so they won't catch the covid through my posts.

Problem is that you're still thinking about it.

The Science™ says you may be able to catch it just through thinking about it whilst there's one confirmed case in the world somewhere.

You will know you have caught it when you need to eat a few times a day, have occasional thirst and feel the need to sleep at night.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Oh dear Jesus.

I often want to sleep at night, and I do have occasional thirst.

. . . . . . . and I'm hungry for dinner.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: chr0naut

Who cares? Hmmm?

Next time you get a chance pop into your local graveyard and have a seat and consider where you're going to ultimately end up.

I am not prepared to crucify the young or immune because some people already have one foot in the grave.

It kills the young and the otherwise healthy. Just in fewer numbers.

A less deadly virus, but infecting far more people, can kill more people than a more deadly one that doesn't spread like wildfire.

Hardship also is not the same thing as a wrecked economy. We sometimes have had worse fluctuations in economies that have had nothing to do with an epidemic, like in the 1987 stock market crash. We lived and recovered.

List of stock market crashes and bear markets
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are such a panic merchant mate.

I pointed out that the economic effects weren't doom, and I'm the panic merchant?

LOL

The death rate for people below 70 is almost non-existent but keep living like a cowering dog if it makes you feel good - just stop trying to spread your irrational fears to everyone else.

The death rate, for those who are under the age of 75 is 51.26% (more than half), which, on current figures is 128,222 of the 250,140 Americans now dead.

For under 64, it is 26.36%, which, again using the current total deaths in the US from COVID-19, is 65,936 of the 250,140 Americans now dead.

Age, Sex, Existing Conditions of COVID-19 Cases and Deaths - Worldometer

This should make you feel better......and it's from a news source you won't question as a reputable source due to their bias being similar to yours;

True number of global COVID-19 infections much higher than reported, Australian research estimates

Snippet;

Based on analysis of reported daily infections and fatalities in 15 countries, as well as tests performed, researchers found that infection rates between March and August were on average 6.2 times greater than reported.

The horse has bolted. It's a nothing burger. People like you who endorse lockdowns and the authoritarian control are enemies of free people. You should move to China.

You can argue infection rates, but dead is dead.

Your argument is spurious and the politicization of a worldwide epidemic, denying it is happening, is just something idiotic.

edit on 18/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
So it's about as dangerous as attending a protest, no?

About as dangerous as black interaction with cops, no?

How dangerous is it? You don't know who'll kill you when you go out in public, but it's always been that way. Now people can truly say they didn't know.

We don't have 'open carry' of guns here (unless very specially authorized), and we don't have riots at the moment, and we don't have any issues with hundreds of thousands of COVID-19 deaths. The last death from COVID-19 here in New Zealand was on September 16.

So I have nothing personally to fear from COVID-19. We seem to have it managed. We got there, not by magic medication, but by proper lockdown and quarantine.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sometimes I think the world leaders get together and bet how much they can turn their country into the "dog's breakfast" and "rort" the masses and get away with it. Right now Scott Morrison is winning by a lot

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Who cares? Hmmm?

Next time you get a chance pop into your local graveyard and have a seat and consider where you're going to ultimately end up.

I am not prepared to crucify the young or immune because some people already have one foot in the grave.

A less deadly virus, but infecting far more people, can kill more people than a more deadly one that doesn't spread like wildfire.

Hardship also is not the same thing as a wrecked economy. We sometimes have had worse fluctuations in economies that have had nothing to do with an epidemic, like in the 1987 stock market crash. We lived and recovered.

I pointed out that the economic effects weren't doom, and I'm the panic merchant?

LOL

The death rate for people below 70 is almost non-existent but keep living like a cowering dog if it makes you feel good - just stop trying to spread your irrational fears to everyone else.

The death rate, for those who are under the age of 75 is 51.26% (more than half), which, on current figures is 128,222 of the 250,140 Americans now dead.

For under 64, it is 26.36%, which, again using the current total deaths in the US from COVID-19, is 65,936 of the 250,140 Americans now dead.

This should make you feel better......and it's from a news source you won't question as a reputable source due to their bias being similar to yours;

True number of global COVID-19 infections much higher than reported, Australian research estimates

Snippet;

Based on analysis of reported daily infections and fatalities in 15 countries, as well as tests performed, researchers found that infection rates between March and August were on average 6.2 times greater than reported.

The horse has bolted. It's a nothing burger. People like you who endorse lockdowns and the authoritarian control are enemies of free people. You should move to China.

Your argument is spurious and the politicization of a worldwide epidemic, denying it is happening, is just something idiotic.

You are absolutely cooked. The death rate for people under 64 is 26%!?!? You best start notifying the authorities...

And yes, you can argue infection rates because if they are 6 times higher than reported as is believed by scientists (whom you place your unwaivering faith in) then by simple mathematics that decimates the % death rate.

I thought this was a PANdemic, now it's an epidemic? Interesting... guess that's better for you for the fear factor.

Keep licking the government boot and swallowing the lies.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

We seem to have it managed. We got there, not by magic medication, but by proper lockdown and quarantine.

That and your geographically dispersed population across the whole country amounts to just a city even in Australia.

Half or less of a city in many other places in the world.

Man Kiwi's annoy me.....

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That's literally the number 1 symptom. Oh man. You've got it for sure.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

That's literally the number 1 symptom. Oh man. You've got it for sure.

Take it seriously Dug, it's a worldwide EPIdemic!

Not for people like you to be making jokes of on internet forums.....geez, some people.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Who cares? Hmmm?

LOL

Snippet;

You are absolutely cooked. The death rate for people under 64 is 26%!?!? You best start notifying the authorities...

26% of those who have died of COVID-19 were under the age of 64. As shown in the Worldometer table.

The death rate as an overall figure is different.

And yes, you can argue infection rates because if they are 6 times higher than reported as is believed by scientists (whom you place your unwaivering faith in) then by simple mathematics that decimates the % death rate.

You don't have to do any complicated math. The numbers are clear.

I thought this was a PANdemic, now it's an epidemic? Interesting... guess that's better for you for the fear factor.

'Pandemic' vs 'Epidemic' - Merriam Webster Dictionary

I just use the old definition that a pandemic affects many countries and an epidemic is what happens within a geographical boundary. The new definitions are meaninglessly indistinct.

Keep licking the government boot and swallowing the lies.

I'm not licking anyone's footware.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

We seem to have it managed. We got there, not by magic medication, but by proper lockdown and quarantine.

That and your geographically dispersed population across the whole country amounts to just a city even in Australia.

Half or less of a city in many other places in the world.

Man Kiwi's annoy me.....

I'm an Aussie, born in Sydney, I just live here in NZ now.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: rickymouse

Virus can become less deadly but they can also become more deadly, what makes a virus successful is not if it's host survives (though note the most successful virus don't kill there host just mutate very rapidly and they catch it again next time around) but how contagious the virus is.

So noted a good point however this particular virus is dangerous, if it becomes less so then fine but that would only be one mutant strain while another may become more deadly and just be far more contagious.

Wouldn't you need anew shot for each mutation?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Wouldn't you need anew shot for each mutation?

That, in a nutshell, is the business model.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
summit.news...
Time to listen to the experts.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join