It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China 'used secret microwave pulse weapon to cook Indian soldiers alive'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The above link reveals how Chinese forces have been using Microwave pulse weapons in their fight over the Himalayan border. This brings to mind those threads i've read on ATS whereby people claim that these types of weaponsa have been used to destroy woodland in the USA and beyond. I'm not from the USA, just saying.

Pulse weapons?? Maybe evn used on Chinese Civilians... we've seen the videos of people falling over for no apparent reason.

Will these pulse weapons be the next thing the drones and police use when there's rioting and demonstrations?

Chinese troops used 'microwave' weapons to force Indian soldiers to retreat by making them violently sick during a Himalayan stand-off, a professor has claimed. The electromagnetic weapons which cook the human tissue of enemy troops 'turned the mountain tops into a microwave oven' and made the Indian soldiers vomit, international studies expert Jin Canrong told his students in Beijing. The microwave weapons heat water molecules in the same way as the kitchen appliance, targeting water under the skin and causing increasing amounts of pain to the target from ranges of up to 0.6 miles away. Jin hailed the Chinese forces for 'beautifully' executing the move which cleared out Indian troops without violating a ban on gunfire along the disputed border. It is the first known use of microwave weapons on a battlefield. According to The Times, the weapons were said to have been deployed in late August, weeks after a deadly brawl involving rocks and clubs which killed at least 20 Indian soldiers and brought the two nuclear-armed powers closer to war than they have been in 53 years on one of the world's highest-altitude battlefields.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Why do they keep using this picture to show random Chinese/Indian military confrontations? It's not from August, it's from the Spring. Maybe because they're a fake tabloid publication, and 90% of what they publish is fiction?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The daily mail is full of fail but I have no problem believing these types of weapons exist.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Helluva curry.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
The daily mail is full of fail but I have no problem believing these types of weapons exist.

Agree 100% watching a show on new innovations on crowd control and policing and microwave weapons were featured. IIRC they were shown mounted on humvees, they all showed high pitched sound weapons and emergency barriers etc.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hmm.
So who sneaked the blueprints of the Active Denial System to China?

Edit-
According to this article china have "developed their own" ADS..
edgy.app...

edit on 17/11/2020 by Silcone Synapse because: whatever

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised. We know that the US were testing microwave and audio weapons in Somalia in 1992-93. I have personally seen video evidence of sonic weapons being used (or tested, whichever you prefer!) on Somali crowds at this time.

As such, it should be no surprise that almost 30 years later China is also trying out microwave weapons on real, live targets.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Microwave weapons were developed by both Germany and Japan during the second world war.

Both used prisoners for live testing. The documentation of the weapon's effectiveness is quite...grim to say the least.

It is not beyond the realm of possibility that the Chinese Communist Party has refined such technology to be more portable and practical.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Then make a microwave guided missile / drone to find and take out microwave stations. Equipment that broadcasts enough microwave energy to cook a human should be easy to locate.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nope i call bull 0.6 Miles ? over half a mile and still has enough energy to cause pain and such ?
sonic weapons sure all you need is a Good amp . BUT even then its rage is a 100 yards . sound waves spread out to fast .

A weapon that uses Microwave and effective at 0.6 miles more energy then a whole power plant could produce in months .
Honestly i am underrating this more power needed then could be produced by half the worlds power plants all at once .

The so called GOD machine is like that it can only run LESS then a seconds at a time it uses so much power .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Lots of nasty weapons for SHORT VERY short ranges beyond that though in practice to much power is need laser's sound microwave teck non is good for much more then show .
You know how i can say That ? sound weapon would be GREAT for crowed control NO harm and yet NON are used .

Once human's can produce Terawatts of power then maybe as it is all the power humans produced even adding in nuks wont run much for more then mints .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Heck, we may be in the midst of frying civilian brains with the new 5G towers going up everywhere...but I suppose that's another thread or three.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That ‘some sort of ray’ could do any damage to a human is
just fear mongering. This paranoia is going to lead to a lot
of growth in the police and fire psych care industry.
I cannot believe that anyone would partake in such
absurd fantasy, let alone to write stories about it.

Such belief is dangerous to society and partakers should be
immediately arrested and evaluated. Records of those
affected by such delusions should be
made available to the public Utter nonsense.

# 1248
edit on 17-11-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: The earth is blanketed with it. Wherever there is a grid, the action to the ground is slow poison. When you enter your home, depending on how you rank socially (obey) the deletion is either accelerated, or held back. I am an animal, and animals don’t lie. They don’t receive salaries to be compartmentalized as utility workers who construct scaffolds of accelerated death. The more you know...

edit on 17-11-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.popularmechanics.com...

The usa really does have weapons like this. So they are real.

I don't yet believe anyone is using them to melt people though.
edit on 17-11-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
By the way, this story is now being reported by numerous mainstream media outlets besides Daily fail. Run a Google search on "microwave weapons" and look at the latest headlines.

Also, while I am aware that wikipedia is often far from reliable, the article on "directed-energy weapons" is densely sourced, extensive, and worth a look.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Some of the equipment I repair (learned about it in the furniture industry) uses radiofrequency to instantly dry glue lines. This technology has been around since radar in the 1940s. While the machinery uses 25k volts to generate rf from one node through up to 7 inches of conductive glue to a grounding node. on a 12 ft by 8 ft table. I am sure inroads have made a lot of progress over the years to make it more directional and to add range. The concept would find sodium (a conductor) in the body to heat and dry out. I saw a video sometime back with experiments of burning tumors in the body with concentrated salt water to treat cancer.

It's not impossible to achieve this in science but I doubt it would be near as efficient as the single shot to the head, however, being burned from the inside has a more intimidating effect on psychology I suspect.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Why do they keep using this picture to show random Chinese/Indian military confrontations? It's not from August, it's from the Spring. Maybe because they're a fake tabloid publication, and 90% of what they publish is fiction?

other sources:

nationalpost.com...

looserounds.com...

broread.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise

nationalpost.com...

looserounds.com...

broread.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Yep, I can also imaging it would burn like hell as if you were on top of an actual fire

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
www.youtube.com...

www.popularmechanics.com...

The usa really does have weapons like this. So they are real.

I don't yet believe anyone is using them to melt people though.

even said could be used for crowd control' in that youtube video and that is from 2012 upload.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join