It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources: FBI is looking into election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're 100% wrong, my friend. Most of us aren't worried about Biden winning (although we think it would be the worst case for this country), we're worried about getting a fair election.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Call me cynical but I do not trust the FBI. The agent on the street probably wants to do the right thing but the FBI is still a government bureaucracy.

My uneducated speculation is the FBI would rather use information as leverage in defense of the status quo than prosecute.

***Before anyone flames me for knocking the FBI, IMHO almost any large organization has the same problem. There are those who actually do a great job executing the mission the organization is tasked. Then there are those who see the organization merely as a vehicle to feed their need for personal gain. Whether that is a sense of power, financial gain, or whatever. Those doing the mission are busy working. The latter category do little but plan their next move up the hierarchy. The result is sub-par do-ers managing the show.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
You're 100% wrong, my friend. Most of us aren't worried about Biden winning (although we think it would be the worst case for this country), we're worried about getting a fair election.

It was a fair election, nothing was stolen. People need to face reality that it was a referendum on Trump's personality and he lost. Maybe not the best way to cast your vote but that's what happened.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Do you believe the sources are correct?

I don't think he even has sources, he's trying to stay relevant and play to his viewers.

You're such a cynic!

I have it on good authority that Lou is looking into his sources who are looking into their sources that the FBI is looking into possibly looking into the election.

Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
You're such a cynic!

Totally, I've seen this stuff too many times. Everyone has a source who knows a guy that is about to drop the Kraken.

I have it on good authority that Lou is looking into his sources who are looking into their sources that the FBI is looking into possibly looking into the election.

Exactly. Now you're tick-tocking like a pro.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I wouldn't trust the FBI to investigate a paper bag. They should have had a major house cleaning years ago, the ones in there are still loyal to obama/clinton.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

a reply to: purplemer

The only confusion at this time is for the people who think Not My President Elect Biden lost. It's going to be a painful next two months as the narrative crumbles and then a really painful 8 to 10 years of dealing with the reality of a Biden/Harris Presidency.

Maybe not so much for you being that you're not even an American but I think there will be a good amount of anguish for you anyway just in the humility aspect of having to face the facts of being wrong.

8-10 years?? I begrudgingly admit to the possibility of back-to-back Democratic administrations, particularly considering the sad state of our "voting" system, but do you honestly believe that Biden has the stamina for serving two terms? Despite Kamala's wild popularity, having not secured a single delegate at the 2020 Democratic primary, I would not automatically assume that she'd even be nominated in 2024. Her path to the Oval Office is coupled to Biden's health.

It'll be interesting to see the shenanigans the DNC will pull in 2024 to feed their selected identity politician (Stacy Abrams??) to their base. I initially wrote that previous sentence as "force feed", but then, can it really be said to be non-consensual at this point? The Democratic base seems to have no qualms about voting for candidates that their party hand-picks for them, without regard to any consensus built via a functioning primary system, as evidenced by the Bernie situation in 2016 and now the Biden/Kamala Trojan Horse play.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You see? They need to look into the FBI.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
The FBI has been openly working for the Clinton's since Bill was in office.

Why that haven't been shut down yet is beyond reasoning.

Now that someone is dead I can tell the whole story. Many won't believe I know it, but I do and know it is true, too many people still alive to tell how I know it. Suffice it to say I spent 50 years as a family member of military officers with many friends in important and influential jobs, including White House jobs.

The FBI was "turned" during the Clinton administration. The FBI director Sessions was fired and replaced with a Democratic Party sycophant. Why was Session fired? He was asked to give President Clinton the files on important people in government. He refused. So he was fired for a bogus and trivial reason. As many of you know, later FBI files of Congresspeople/Senators/influential people were found in Hillary's office with her fingerprints on them. The only way that could have happened was Sessions was fired for not cooperating with Hillary and replaced with an FBI director who was a Clinton sycophant and willingly gave the files to Hillary, thereby corrupting the infrastructure of the FBI. Hillary made sure the FBI was turned political and when she was Secretary of State I have no doubt she worked her "magic" on the FBI once again for the Democratic Party.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
8-10 years?? I begrudgingly admit to the possibility of back-to-back Democratic administrations, particularly considering the sad state of our "voting" system, but do you honestly believe that Biden has the stamina for serving two terms?

No, of course not. Biden will 'mysteriously' fall down the White House steps on January 21st, 2023, Kermala will take over and then win two more terms.

I jest of course but not really.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

Call me cynical but I do not trust the FBI. The agent on the street probably wants to do the right thing but the FBI is still a government bureaucracy.

My uneducated speculation is the FBI would rather use information as leverage in defense of the status quo than prosecute.

***Before anyone flames me for knocking the FBI, IMHO almost any large organization has the same problem. There are those who actually do a great job executing the mission the organization is tasked. Then there are those who see the organization merely as a vehicle to feed their need for personal gain. Whether that is a sense of power, financial gain, or whatever. Those doing the mission are busy working. The latter category do little but plan their next move up the hierarchy. The result is sub-par do-ers managing the show.

You honestly think you'd get flamed here for bashing the FBI? A standing ovation is probably more likely.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You got the election you deserve. Now you get to live in a country that gets meddled with its election like every other country you "give" freedom to.

Trump had 4 years to make the election secure if he was sooo worried about it, between tweets and golf.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

In other words, the deep state players in the FBI are trying to cover sh!t up.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I can't get down with that... Not when poll watchers are sent home because of counting being finished, then while they're gone and the counting is stopped, boxes of ballots come in, all marked 95% to 100% for Biden and Biden only, that are just enough to push him past Trump. It's kinda like playing Poker with your buddies and throwing a short pause on the game for a bathroom break for everyone, then when they all come back and it's time to lay your hand down, your buddy ends up with a Royal Flush. When you lay your hand down, you only have 3 Aces, but had 4 when you took a break.

Overcompensating for a sure win was their downfall. If Trump is as bad as they say he is then they should have left this alone, let it be semi-fair, and let Trump run his base away like we let Obama do in his second term.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I can't get down with that... Not when poll watchers are sent home because of counting being finished, then while they're gone and the counting is stopped, boxes of ballots come in, all marked 95% to 100% for Biden and Biden only...

Except none of that happened and if it did it still hasn't been filed in a suit with legit evidence.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

It was a fair election, nothing was stolen. People need to face reality that it was a referendum on Trump's personality and he lost. Maybe not the best way to cast your vote but that's what happened.

Facing reality. That would be a positive development. Unfortunately 70% of the US population is financially feeble minded and truly believe raising wages, free healthcare, free school, free student loans are the way to the promise land despite the country being totally bankrupt and letting millions of more needy people in every year.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Can we trust fox? Can we trust Lou? Can we trust the TV? Can we trust the FBI? Can we trust the integrity of the current ballot count? Can we trust a recount?

We now officially live in a post-trust world. The extent of trust is defined by the query: Can you throw it and if so how far?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I would have to agree with you Augustus this is just another extension of the last 4 years of constant arrest being around the corner. Its tiring and republicans should worry because I think they are going to lose the majority of their energy without Trump at the helm. I suspect they will lose both senate seats of Georgia in February and wot rse in 2022. The fraud cheat or accusations will go on forever because essentially it it fraud on a massive scale it occurred without risk of being compromised. We will see soon enough, but I will not be chasing carrots any more.

While my fellow Trumpsters will be upset about what I say and my loss of confidence, but its time to stop chasing the ever moving carrot. If the fraud is real it will never be exposed, if its false Trump is a master at the psyop.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: errck

Trump did more for this country than nearly every other president in history, if you pay attention. If he set something in motion, what exactly do you think happened in the the 8 spans he tweeted or 3 hour golf games where he most likely discussed work? Use your head, please.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
I would have to agree with you Augustus this is just another extension of the last 4 years of constant arrest being around the corner. Its tiring and republicans should worry because I think they are going to lose the majority of their energy without Trump at the helm. I suspect they will lose both senate seats of Georgia in February...

They need to drop the going-no-where fraud crap and focus on winning in Georgia instead of turning even more people off.

I want them to win in Georgia, I like gridlock.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join