It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources: FBI is looking into election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Lou Dobbs of Fox News says he has sources that say the FBI is looking into the election:

Do you believe the sources are correct? Will they find any election fraud? Can we trust the FBI for an unbiased investigation?

-MM

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Do you believe the sources are correct?

I don't think he even has sources, he's trying to stay relevant and play to his viewers.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The FBI is only capable of arresting people they set up.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The FBI couldn't find their own ass with both hands and a map.
2nd line.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The FBI has been openly working for the Clinton's since Bill was in office.

Why that haven't been shut down yet is beyond reasoning.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

If all this is true with the ballots being marked then it was a setup.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't think he even has sources, he's trying to stay relevant and play to his viewers.

kek i think you are getting confused with the Russia narrative.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
After their failed coup attempt, they probably want to get above board. Hopefully the Obama holdovers see the only way back is by becoming a legitimate law enforcement agency once again

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The only confusion at this time is for the people who think Not My President Elect Biden lost. It's going to be a painful next two months as the narrative crumbles and then a really painful 8 to 10 years of dealing with the reality of a Biden/Harris Presidency.

Maybe not so much for you being that you're not even an American but I think there will be a good amount of anguish for you anyway just in the humility aspect of having to face the facts of being wrong.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I would not worry too much about Biden. He doesn't have all that much power. The house is not a super majority and he likely does not hold a senate. Damn near impossible to do anything. Same thing happened to Obama at the end. He could do nothing.

If anything, with all his Gaffs and screw ups it will just be really funny and them complaining constantly about Trump's fault for everything for 4 years. Pretty much the same thing...meh.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Maybe not so much for you being that you're not even an American

A little short sighted on your part. US )Deepstate?) Foreign Policy has worldwide implication.

BIden proud sponsor of the forever war.

Addition Sponors

Industrial Military Complex

The Pentagon

The Democrat party

Bringing freedom and democracy to a country near you (after they finish the CIA back coup to out the President of the USA

Happy days

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

you are invested quite heavily in there being nothing too this. Most of us know this is a long shot with little chance of happening, but I have to wonder, have you prepared yourself if you could be wrong? I know you hate everyone equally, but you really seem to have it in for the orange guy.

Let me know if I need to send you a therapy shovel for the roof.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
A little short sighted on your part.

Not really, my statements were accurate.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
you are invested quite heavily in there being nothing too this.

No more than anything else, it's the current topic du jour and will soon be replaced with another equally absurd topic.

Most of us know this is a long shot with little chance of happening, but I have to wonder, have you prepared yourself if you could be wrong?

No, I try not to prep for things that I know aren't going to happen like worrying about a meteor landing on my head.

I know you hate everyone equally, but you really seem to have it in for the orange guy.

I have it in for all politicians. When Not My President Elect Biden gets in you'll start thinking I'm your best bud.

Let me know if I need to send you a therapy shovel for the roof.

I just bought a fuel injected Ariens snowblower, I do need help getting it on the roof though.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Potential interpretations:

1. He has no sources and is just trying to keep people outraged and tuned in.

2. FoxNews brass are perhaps thinking they took a misstep by abandoning their conservative base for a centrist one and realizing there is a real chance that the election will turn in Trumps favor. Now they’re jumping back on the Trump train to try and remain relevant.

3. He has sources and the FBI are “looking” in to reports of election fraud which they have an obligation to do through proper reporting channels. I could call in a bomb threat to the FBI and they’ll look into it. I could report corruption at the city council level and they’ll look into it. I could report a potential bank robbery and they’ll look into it. It doesn’t mean anything will come from it, but they will look into it.

4. TPTB want to keep twisting us back and forth to keep us guessing and are using their media sources to do so.

#YouDecide2020
edit on 17-11-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I'll send you a rope. Lift with your knees.

I'm just looking out for your health, I'm here for you.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'll send you a rope. Lift with your knees.

I'm just looking out for your health, I'm here for you.

My man, beer is on me.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Last time the FBI was cool was Silence Of the Lambs. Since then it's been all downhill. Maybe it's time for a re-boot with Hannibal Lecter taking out the entire fronline leaders exposing where the real bodies are buried.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
FBI = Fiercely Benevolent Idiots. I have no faith in the honesty and integrity of the FBI. Jim Comey pissed on that.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I don't trust the FBI so this gives me no faith as far as they're concerned.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join