It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone work in healthcare or a hospital? Are you seeing a Covid resurgence?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: carewemust

So the whole world is on it to make it a nothing burger?

Excellent
Question!!

Something that I've been thinking about as well....

We know they were caught faking numbers already and the Oregon woman that quit due to her bosses telling her to fake them...

could this be the straw that breaks the camel's back and bring in the one world government.....aka...NWO

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

WOW 😳😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣🤯

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: mzinga

I don't know where you're at but here in my area in Wisconsin everyone wears masks. Some people even wear them when they are alone in their car, for whatever reason. We've been doing this since August. Even at work everyone has to wear a mask.

For a short time in October we were in the top 10 for cases by county. Yes even with massive mask compliance.

Your argument that masks are our savior in this mess does not align with my actual observations.

Ordinary masks may not fully prevent infection but according to italian doctors they lower the viral load by a lot which makes it a lot easier for the immune system

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Even though we are setting record numbers for "new cases" in my county, the two Emergency rooms remain ghost towns. They are even MORE empty than usual since they aren't allowing the visitors they used to for routine things like child birth and overnight stays.

And death count is non-existent here. Maybe a dozen people, with the youngest being over 60.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Hospitals are full here too, but the guy they quoted said that hospital cases from coronavirus were holding steady. The surge they were seeing were from other medical issues people had been ignoring because they were afraid to seek treatment out of fear of getting Rona. These are people with otherwise manageable conditions who let them get out of hand or who let medications lapse.

So between the steady number of Rona patients, then this group, some places were having to send patients elsewhere. Then we had a local spike in cases and that really made officials nervous. What if the steady stream of patients from Rona spiked?

Since they don't publish hospitalization numbers ... I can't tell if it has, but death numbers have not jumped at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
People in this thread saying there are full hospitals need to post proof, pics or otherwise, because if not, it's just more nonsense. The hospitals are not full and there arent any sick people with covid, it's normal cold and flu season

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
normal hu well now being this is new and your calling it a flue the numbers of sick dobble .
Never in my life have 30,000 k people a day got the flue in July Normal ?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
O right i forgot they are faking the numbers well never in my life have 5000 people a day got the flue in July or a 1000 even but hey its normal .

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Never in history have we run a PCR test to try to determine if people were carrying random viral RNA bits for something as contagious as a common cold or flu either.

Remember, PCR does not tell if you are actually ill. All it does is determine if there are random bits of viral RNA present in a sample, and you can run it so many cycles that it can amplify the minutest fragments of it so that virtually anyone could test "positive" for it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Nyiah

Seriously idiots like you kill people with this stuff. I’ll tell you as long as I live.. your freedumb loving selfish ass should rot in hell. Your selfishness puts others at risk and I have zero respect for you. None.

You are selfish, ignorant and that attitude kills people. If we could all work together instead of being selfish aholes this wouldn’t be near this deal.

You want to go toe to toe.. fine let’s take the gloves off!

How bout directing that anger at CHINA.

Ya know.

The people that infected your loved one.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: DBCowboy

Maybe you can ask around to some doctors about Covid.. I'm sure first thing they do is test for it.

How can they test for it? The virus has not even been sequenced yet.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The virus has not even been sequenced yet.

Read some real news for a change.....
gene sequencing

"When this virus was first sequenced in China, that information was helpful in starting the process to develop a vaccine," Thielen explained. "What we're doing informs whether or not the virus is mutating away from that original sequence, and how quickly.

To the question in the OP. Yes a slow and steady rise in admissions.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

How bout directing that anger at CHINA.
Ya know.
The people that infected your loved one.

His anger is being directed at the right idiots. Chinese people didn't 'pop over' and infect his Dad.
It's morons saying things like "nothingburger" who go around infecting people nearby saying fake crap like "Covid isn't real" and they "don't need to wear a mask". Magically it's having some sort of major impact on there liberties.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
"The virus has not even been sequenced yet."

Read some real news for a change.....
gene sequencing

Ok, I made that comment based on memory, and recall now after quickly researching this after your comment that what I was remembering was that it didn't fulfill all 4 of Kochs postulates.

Apparently that may no longer be the case.

Thanks for the correction, I appreciate it, won't perpetuate that misinformation any longer.

That said - it is still vastly over dramatized, and nothing to really fear, especially when it comes to stupid lock-downs and other drastic measures that should be reserved for outbreaks of serious diseases.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It hasn't been the case for months.

and nothing to really fear, especially when it comes to stupid lock-downs and other drastic measures that should be reserved for outbreaks of serious diseases.

If people stopped acting like idiots and morons and used social distancing and wore a mask when not able to keep a distance, then i'd agree with you. It's the most basic of things but if you serve people in any way, wash your damn hands, it's not difficult. Then we probably wouldn't be having lock-downs, but people would rather get pissed in the pub and cough and splutter all over each other!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Strange.. CDC and WHO and reinfection rates show there is no "herd immunity" to be achieved.

There are no reinfection rates...Besides, if there were reinfection rates, a vaccine would be totally useless...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

It hasn't been the case for months.

and nothing to really fear, especially when it comes to stupid lock-downs and other drastic measures that should be reserved for outbreaks of serious diseases.

If people stopped acting like idiots and morons and used social distancing and wore a mask when not able to keep a distance, then i'd agree with you. It's the most basic of things but if you serve people in any way, wash your damn hands, it's not difficult. Then we probably wouldn't be having lock-downs, but people would rather get pissed in the pub and cough and splutter all over each other!!!

If you get the virus and survive, which over 99% of the people do, you are then home free...If you continue to wear a mask and social distance there will be no end in sight...You will be doing that for years to come...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh brother. Virus's get out.. People who can't be bothered by masks is exactly who I'm directing that anger towards. Just because you aren't concerned doesn't mean you can't have enough respect for your fellow man to try to do everything to reduce risk.

But 'Merica.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

There aren't? I personally know two people who have been infected a second time.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

That may be true, but if so, then any vaccine would also be ineffective. Lets hope that the WHO (who I don't trust at all), and CDC (who I trust minimally) are just ignoring cellular immunity, which is much harder to evaluate than humoral (antibody-type) immunity.

Cellular immunity seems to be more important in fighting COVID-19 and other coronaviruses than does antibody type immunity. Antibody type immunity is what they test for because it is easier, but it fades more with time than does the cellular (T-cell mediated) type of immunity.

Yes, there are still plenty of unknowns with COVID-19

Cool that you are also in Illinois btw

edit on 16-11-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join