It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominic Cummings to leave No 10 with immediate effect – UK politics live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Prime minister’s controversial chief adviser leaves Downing Street after infighting at heart of government

Full story: Johnson boots out top adviser Cummings

Dominic Cummings to leave No 10 with immediate effect – UK politics live

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has done something, for once, that the majority of Brits agree with and sacked his Special Advisor Dominic Cummings. Cummings has been a divisive figure in UK politics, holding more power than any unelected official who has gone before him. Some saw his round trip to Bernard Castle, for his wife's birthday, just as the rest of the UK went into lockdown, as a sign he saw himself above the law.

Many people think that Cummings had too much influence over Boris, this news is likely to be welcomed across the length and breadth of our group of nations.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

We'll be getting rid of the lot of them at the next referendum in 2021.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Perhaps those stupid COVID slogans will stop now , "Hands Face Space" ... bloody annoying.

Cummings became the story and when that happens to back room staff time is limited , glad to see him go especially after his lockdown breaking lie fest in the summer , " I felt ill so I went for a drive " ... do as we say not as we do !

Bye bye Dom.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Looks like the rats are deserting the sinking ship!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

We'll be getting rid of the lot of them at the next referendum in 2021.

I bloody hope so!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
Looks like the rats are deserting the sinking ship!

That thought crossed my mind too, though it does seem he was fired.
edit on 13/11/20 by djz3ro because: There is only 1 t in though

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Off back home to Epsilon 5. Pity really, he's great in Spitting Image.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Perhaps those stupid COVID slogans will stop now , "Hands Face Space" ... bloody annoying.

Cummings became the story and when that happens to back room staff time is limited , glad to see him go especially after his lockdown breaking lie fest in the summer , " I felt ill so I went for a drive " ... do as we say not as we do !

Bye bye Dom.

Well,
He has gone, grasping a little cardboard box, (I wonder if there were any dead meece in it?) that guy was really creepy, maybe he was Boris' pimp!
But, 'seriously' where is the fecking government? you never see them, except the strange looking alien COVID advisors, and some, COVID related Arthur Daly types talking about the 'money' side of things.

You do see parliament questions time, but there's nobody there either...except for more meece catchers, socially..or strategically distancing? Boris is there too-sometimes...talking FUNNY as he is INCLINED to DO, VERY often, before reverting back to incoherent Muuumbo JUMBO, as the ProPlus wears out.
edit on 13-11-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join