It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lawyers release 234 pages of election fraud evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Grimpachi

signatures didn't match or were absent and still counted.

This is what I'm saying. This happens during every election from all sides.
Very doubtful it happened enough to swing the election.

I didn't say it would change the election but it needs to be dealt with harshly. I started reading the affidavits thinking they would mostly be silly, but the more I read the more angry I got. If they were telling the truth which I think they were because so many of them are saying the same things then the GOP and unaffiliated watchers were intimidated, singled out to be taken away. Denied the same access as the Dems and in many cases blocked from viewing by dem watchers purposely standing in front of them.

Corruption is the only way to describe what was happening.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Logical thinker here. If an election fraud happens under the ruling of any government, then said government shouldn't be allowed to stay in power. If they can't warrant a legal election then they can't manage a whole country.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: DanDanDat

And to think this could have all been avoided if Democrats didn't push the mail in Caronavirus voting process and just went out and voted like they do every other year.

Do you honestly believe that?

There was nothing to suggest that mail in voting was susceptible to any substantial tampering until Trump suggested it then his followers just latched in to it.
0.0009%, that's the level of mail in vote fraud in previous elections.

And again, if the threat was so real why hadn't Trump done anything substantial to reform the process during his Presidency?

I think Trump knew what he was doing and he threw this out into the public domain deliberately to cause doubt and confusion in the event of his defeat.

And yet Trump voted by mail!!!! you cant make this sh#t up

Do you honestly believe that? There was nothing to suggest that mail in voting was susceptible to any substantial tampering until Trump suggested it then his followers just latched in to it. 0.0009%, that's the level of mail in vote fraud in previous elections. And again, if the threat was so real why hadn't Trump done anything substantial to reform the process during his Presidency? I think Trump knew what he was doing and he threw this out into the public domain deliberately to cause doubt and confusion in the event of his defeat.

Making everyone look extra hard at the mail in ballots which made it even harder to commit fraud that way.

You would think! And no matter what they say, the postal service was being screwed with, due to the potential mail ins

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

And to think this could have all been avoided if Democrats didn't push the mail in Caronavirus voting process and just went out and voted like they do every other year.

There was nothing to suggest that mail in voting was susceptible to any substantial tampering until Trump suggested it then his followers just latched in to it.

And again, if the threat was so real why hadn't Trump done anything substantial to reform the process during his Presidency?

I think Trump knew what he was doing and he threw this out into the public domain deliberately to cause doubt and confusion in the event of his defeat.

LOL, it seems you just did. He and the first lady went to Florida to vote, it was on the newz.
And that evil FLOTUS didn't have her mask on!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

... and if you where honest with yourself you would too.

So, you know me well enough to know that I'm actually being dishonest with myself for some reason?

I think The Republicans are more than capable of doing everything you accuse The Democrats of doing.

And I think I've made it perfectly clear that I think both sides are equally amoral and inherently corrupt and neither has the best wishes and interests of the American people at heart.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, it seems you just did. He and the first lady went to Florida to vote, it was on the newz.
And that evil FLOTUS didn't have her mask on!

Ok..my bad, I'll own that one
,,the rest stands!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Ha ha.

He had such reservations about mail in voting that he voted by mail in voting!
But....it was all part of the super sting operation he had planned with his super intelligent super brain.

ETA.

I stand corrected.
Trump voted in person on a visit to Florida.

It would have been suoer good if he had though!

edit on 13/11/20 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Columnist signs and mails 8 ballots.

All eight were accepted.

mobile.twitter.com...

Very minor and sparse signature verification checks were conducted in the majority of states.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

actually, if you heard what he said about all that, I would make so much more sense. This is a perfect example of how lies translate to fact so easy.

He said absentee ballots were fine, because you requested them. His issue with the mail in ballots were they were sent to everyone in the state even if the didn't want them. So there were lots and lots of ballots floating around that could be filled out illegally, and sent in, all being legit during counting, but illegal as hell in their inception.

Something like that could account for thousands of ballots being marked for only president and all for Biden. And those could have been the one's dropped off in the early morning at polling stations as was alleged.

I have to agree with that, being the simple person I am.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
SAD: LAW FIRMS ABANDONING TRUMP'S EFFORTS TO UNDERMINE DEMOCRACY

www.vanityfair.com...

Donald Trump’s lies about a “rigged election” are falling apart. Some of his allies finally, gradually seem to be acknowledging Joe Biden as president-elect. And Rudy Giuliani, the man tasked with uncovering evidence to back up the president’s voter fraud, might as well move his next unhinged press conference from Four Seasons Total Landscaping to the Acme Corporation. Things are not going great in Trumpworld.

It’s not surprising, then, that law firms aren’t exactly lining up to represent the president in his efforts to overturn the will of the American people. Last week, the firm Snell & Wilmer withdrew from the president’s case in Arizona, where it is based.

On Thursday night, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, the firm that had led the campaign’s legal challenge in Pennsylvania, extricated itself from the suit it filed on Trump’s behalf earlier this week alleging “irregularities” in the vote. “Plaintiffs and Porter Wright have reached a mutual agreement that plaintiffs will be best served if Porter Wright withdraws,” the firm said in a court filing, following reports that attorneys there weren’t thrilled about their company’s role in Trump’s attack on the vote. And while Jones Day has continued representing Trump, the firm has seemed increasingly uneasy about helping the president undermine democracy. “To me, it seems extremely shortsighted,” a Jones Day lawyer said of Trump’s anti-democratic challenge.

Hilariously, the Trump campaign has chalked up the firms’ cold feet to political correctness. “Cancel Culture has finally reached the courtroom,” Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh said after Porter Wright backed out in Pennsylvania. But the withdrawals reflect the campaign’s dimming legal prospects—and, presumably, a discomfort on behalf of the firms with their names being associated with the president’s ugly efforts to erode the peaceful transfer of power. They are also likely hoping to avoid the humiliation that has been suffered by the Trump lawyers who have had to represent the campaign’s dubious positions in court, where their arguments have wilted under basic questions from judges.

Lawyers don't want to be associated with this effort. He will have to just get right-wing orientated lawyers

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hilariously, the Trump campaign has chalked up the firms’ cold feet to political correctness.

Trump thinks people not wanting to be associated with him is political correctness. He thinks it's bad now - wait until he tries to get his next loan

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I was mistaken, I could of sworn, my bad!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think The Republicans are more than capable of doing everything you accuse The Democrats of doing.

And I think I've made it perfectly clear that I think both sides are equally amoral and inherently corrupt and neither has the best wishes and interests of the American people at heart.

Sure the Republicans are capable of doing everything the Democrats did (these are not accusation they are facts that have been in every paper the last two weeks) but it was the Democrats who did it ... and now in poetic fashion they must now live with it.

They could have had a clean victory; but because of their actions this election will dog the new president for his entire term.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Trump voted by mail for the primary which is what people are probably remembering.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

There must be something official that supports this?

Well the Congress push is 100% Democrat, what we are seeing is a state level push for it.

If true why is it alleged that only the Democrats engaged in this voter fraud?
Are The Republicans so virtuous and beyond reproach?

I really don't care if they find that Trump got 1 million extra votes... Its about transparency and that is lacking. So far I fail to see anything suggesting any of this was in Trump's favor, do you? When 6000 votes were moved from Trump to Biden and was caught would that be the Republicans? When election watch persons were denied access or had to keep 50 feet away why was that mainly republicans that ran into that?

Please don't insult my intelligence by alleging The Democrats are any worse than The Republicans....or vice versa.
Two sides of the same double headed coin if you ask me.

How would you know...you haven't lived here 60 year like I have...lol You get 100% of your bias from the internet and then you think you know... So... don't "insult my intelligence".

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
SAD: LAW FIRMS ABANDONING TRUMP'S EFFORTS TO UNDERMINE DEMOCRACY

www.vanityfair.com...

Donald Trump’s lies about a “rigged election” are falling apart. Some of his allies finally, gradually seem to be acknowledging Joe Biden as president-elect. And Rudy Giuliani, the man tasked with uncovering evidence to back up the president’s voter fraud, might as well move his next unhinged press conference from Four Seasons Total Landscaping to the Acme Corporation. Things are not going great in Trumpworld.

It’s not surprising, then, that law firms aren’t exactly lining up to represent the president in his efforts to overturn the will of the American people. Last week, the firm Snell & Wilmer withdrew from the president’s case in Arizona, where it is based.

On Thursday night, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, the firm that had led the campaign’s legal challenge in Pennsylvania, extricated itself from the suit it filed on Trump’s behalf earlier this week alleging “irregularities” in the vote. “Plaintiffs and Porter Wright have reached a mutual agreement that plaintiffs will be best served if Porter Wright withdraws,” the firm said in a court filing, following reports that attorneys there weren’t thrilled about their company’s role in Trump’s attack on the vote. And while Jones Day has continued representing Trump, the firm has seemed increasingly uneasy about helping the president undermine democracy. “To me, it seems extremely shortsighted,” a Jones Day lawyer said of Trump’s anti-democratic challenge.

Hilariously, the Trump campaign has chalked up the firms’ cold feet to political correctness. “Cancel Culture has finally reached the courtroom,” Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh said after Porter Wright backed out in Pennsylvania. But the withdrawals reflect the campaign’s dimming legal prospects—and, presumably, a discomfort on behalf of the firms with their names being associated with the president’s ugly efforts to erode the peaceful transfer of power. They are also likely hoping to avoid the humiliation that has been suffered by the Trump lawyers who have had to represent the campaign’s dubious positions in court, where their arguments have wilted under basic questions from judges.

Lawyers don't want to be associated with this effort. He will have to just get right-wing orientated lawyers

By legally using lawsuits, and the court system?

Where were these lawyers during the manufactured Trump Russia collusion, and the impeachment based on manufactured evidence? Or the slandering of Kavanaugh.

This has more to do with Trump not being of the ruling class of lawyers than anything. Not in the right “good old boys club”.
edit on 13-11-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
From the affidavits, there seem to be some legitimate complaints. Mostly dem poll workers blocking their view, intimidation, singling them out for removal, and not keeping even numbers of observers. They were made to stay six feet away while dem observers were not. There are some accusations of counting ballots that were not signed and with many other discrepencies. This all seems to be in one district.

That needs to be investigated to the fullest and handled, but with that being said Trump still would have lost even if that state was overturned for him.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

needs to be dealt with harshly.

I forget the specifics of what happened but yes. If it was not a mistake and the person was trying to cheat. But remember innocent until proven guilty in a court of law is the american way.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I heard today that a (corrupt) Detroit judge refused to even consider the evidence. At least the U.S. traitor did it quickly, so the evidence can move up to the next level quickly.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

When 6000 votes were moved from Trump to Biden and was caught would that be the Republicans?

That didn't happen. Michigan, right? Human Error was to blame, they caught the error, fixed it and the right used that to start a conspiracy theory. Next?

originally posted by: Xtrozero
When election watch persons were denied access or had to keep 50 feet away why was that mainly republicans that ran into that?

If you're talking about the affidavit. The woman was told to get back (she didn't specify a distance) by a supervisor. She protests that she never went within 6ft of anyone else yet went on to post pictures of herself on Facebook basically leaning over someone watching what they were doing. She was a bit of a Snowflake Karen too, she complained there was a Black Man of "intimidating size" wearing a BLM shirt.

Oh and Trumps team also scrapped the allegation, within these affidavits (a few of them were about this) that Rep counters were shut out of the count by Dems, wonder why they dropped it?

No wonder this was laughed out of court.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join