It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lawyers release 234 pages of election fraud evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The MSM still claim that there is no evidence of election fraud, here are 234 pages of evidence in the form of sworn affidavits. Affidavits are considered evidence in a court of law, and if someone lie in an affidavit they can get 5 years in prison for perjury - that should tell you something about how serious an affidavit is.

Read the released 234 pages of evidence here

-MM
edit on 13-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Included of course are many affidavits covering 1 suspicious thing. This isn't 234 different counts of fraud to be investigated. Many of these cover the claim that Reps were shut out of the adjudication process. If true, needs investigated. Still don't think all claims of fraud will turn out to be perpetrated by the Dems.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Included of course are many affidavits covering 1 suspicious thing. This isn't 234 different counts of fraud to be investigated. Many of these cover the claim that Reps were shut out of the adjudication process. If true, needs investigated. Still don't think all claims of fraud will turn out to be perpetrated by the Dems.

Last I heard the Trump lawyers had recorded 11,000 reports of election fraud, it is only logical for Trump´s legal team to focus on the largest claims of election fraud where the most votes were stolen, this because they could not possibly even in 10 years make 11,000 legal challenges of election fraud - they are going for the big ones where thousands if not even hundreds of thousands of votes where stolen from the Republicans. This is to save time and effort.

-MM

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

They will be looking for any examples they can, I hope they find the lady whose Cat voted Trump and to see how many of Trumps followers took his advice and tried voting twice.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

They will be looking for any examples they can, I hope they find the lady whose Cat voted Trump and to see how many of Trumps followers took his advice and tried voting twice.

I hope so too as I´m totally against election fraud no matter who did it. I´m sure that they will find cheaters in both camps, but so far it looks like Dems cheated the most, which is what could flip the vote to Trump. And one more thing, Biden is not claiming any voter fraud from the Republicans.

-MM

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

in the USA, any fraud during the Vote process is bad. It was bad when a Republican did it in NC last year and forced a new vote due to his fraud.

If we don't have confidence that our election is fair and secure, then our entire system of governance is at risk. Perhaps in Scotland voting isn't that big of a deal.

There is enough questions on this, that some investigating will have to be done. Thus far, the only one's investigating anything is Trump's team. And with a recount in Georgia, we will soon see if fraud played a part in all this and at what level.

I honestly can't see the opposition to this other than cheering on fraud.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

People will still say there is no evidence. The Left doesn't care.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

At this moment they are a collection of individual allegations.
There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever of wholescale organised vote rigging co-ordinated by The Democratic Party.

Lets wait and see how these allegations face up to the rigorous investigation that they deserve.

I'm absolutely staggered that the US electoral process could be so frail and vulnerable to exploitation and manipulation.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: network dude

At this moment they are a collection of individual allegations.
There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever of wholescale organised vote rigging co-ordinated by The Democratic Party.

Lets wait and see how these allegations face up to the rigorous investigation that they deserve.

I'm absolutely staggered that the US electoral process could be so frail and vulnerable to exploitation and manipulation.

Affidavits are considered evidence in a US court of law, if you have any sources that say affidavits are not considered evidence in a US court then now is your time to share those here.

-MM

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

I hope so too as I´m totally against election fraud no matter who did it. I´m sure that they will find cheaters in both camps, but so far it looks like Dems cheated the most, which is what could flip the vote to Trump. And one more thing, Biden is not claiming any voter fraud from the Republicans.

-MM

Trump has made everyone think that.

Anyone who has perpetrated voter fraud does need to be held to account. 100% agree.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The cat was a Demo”cat” according to the owner and the news video, so I don’t believe you’ll find where it voted Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
...Meanwhile in the Global MSM echo chamber the election is "The Most Secure in US History", and "Trump keep making unsubstantiated claims", and "no evidence that any voting system changed votes".

-MM

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I suspect you know a damn sight more about US Law than I, so I bow to your superior knowledge.

But they are as yet unproven evidence and investigation will determine their veracity.
Would I be right in thinking that is correct?

As I have stated on numerous occassions; if evidence of fraud is proven then those responsible - be they individual acts, collusion by informal groups of individuals or mass vote rigging co-ordinated by vested interests - then everyone responsible should be prosecuted in accordance with US Law and punished to the full.
All investigations - and subsequent prosecutions if required - need to be conducted rigorously and with the utmost transparency.

Probably most importantly restoration of faith in the US electoral procedure has to be the primary driver regardless of outcome and the process must be free from individuals ideological bias and preference.

edit on 13/11/20 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Have till Dec 8th to certify Votes .... Plenty of time to recount every state - Once Certified then someone can call them selves President Elect ...

If there were no problems ... Whats the Rush ????

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The evidence will be scrutinized in the courts; all lies will be exposed and thrown aside, and all truths will be used for legal prosecution of the guilty parties.

-MM

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
But they are as yet unproven evidence and investigation will determine their veracity.
Would I be right in thinking that is correct?

Correct, they may be found to be inadmissible due to being hearsay, not open to cross, based on belief and/or several other factors.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

It’s like one side believes is the rule of impartial law, and the other side is social justice by any means possible with no due process as defined by a constitution.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I think it speaks volumes individuals know what they say as sworn testimony with real legally consequences. And face the slander machine of mainstream media, and social media.

I think the democrats know large portions of the population are tired of their crap, and that has brought real fear.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So it would seem that these affidavits include some considered a bit "out there"

You can read more here

'Although I cannot provide specific numbers or names, I can estimate that at least 80% of the military ballots I saw were straight ticket democrat or simply had Joe Biden's name filled in on them. I had always been told that military personnel tended to be more conservative, so this stuck out to me as the day went on,' GOP poll watcher Braden Giacobazzi wrote. 

Is this really what has become of the electoral process in America?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

That's one of the inadmissible examples I was referring to, that will be tossed.

edit on 13-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join