It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrial Weaponry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If you can travel across star systems, then you have got to be able to devolope some pretty coherent weaponry. these things make our weapons look like fire crackers. aquired through testemony, dream states of encounters with ET's, and a little speculative theory i have cooked up a batch of pictures for you all to mull over. IMO this is why full disclosure is unlikely, our government is in fact controled by the ET's. we are simply too afraid of being the next malevolent race whiped off the face of the universe. also please excuse the crudeness of them im not all that prone to paint brush program, more of a pencil artist, but i make do. enjoy!

img211.exs.cx...

img211.exs.cx...

img211.exs.cx...

img211.exs.cx...

[edit on 17-3-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm really interested in this but all I can get is a link to image shack...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
are you sure your link is correct? can't see anything? is that the weapon you are talking about?
anyway, i would be very interested in seeing these speciall weapon you think the alien have.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Dude, you have to put a watermark on that image.

If the article writers at India Daily see this we will soon see "SHAPE-SHIFTING REPTILIAN ATTACKS INDIA: STUNNING PHOTO EVIDENCE!".

[edit on 17-3-2005 by merka]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
LOL! Well the pics are a bit crude, and I'm wondering how you know about this.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
dream states for the most part, i have a keen sense of astral projection, having ascertained through my innate ability to remote view. i observed the actual mechanics of the infantry death blade, and its centerfuge of magnetic induction. im also quite sure that it is made of an almost indestructable material, that being speculation on my part. the laser has been expressed in testemony on a number of fronts, people have actually seen these pencil thin beems shoot through windows disrupting computer equipment, ballistic missle tests, and rockets.

Odd

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i was with you up until "rotary death blade"... they're aliens, not anime characters.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
cmon just because i can think up scientific sounding name does not mean its not entirely practicle and plausible weapon. in fact i think that it would be the most powerful weapon imaginable. it would cut through the USS abraham like butter. here i will draw one last, more detailed picture of the death blade. think of a sharks mouth and its several rows of teeth, except replace teeth with razor sharp strongest material in the universe rotating at who knows how many RPS. lets see how that kevlar stand up to a million rotations per second.

img226.exs.cx...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I feel the picture with it cutting through that row of soldiers illustrates it well
haha

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Okay not too much on the technical side there in the way of drawings but interesting concepts.

I would say that "alien" weaponary would be more of a constructive type force weapon instead of destructive. ie Sonic weapons, that distrupt the brains ability to function or that add a high freq distruption that makes atoms seperate from each other. etc

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I like the "RDB", but i see it more as an energy weapon....

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
thats y we have a starwars programm to delevop a laser weapon strong enough

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
there are probably methods of sheilding against any form of frequency related particle beams. we have very little knowledge of either of these respects.

indeed it take energy to power the RDB

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What I have seen preneted here to this thread is small arms for us as compared to a .22 caliber pistol.

If we have harness the power of the atom bomb and if aliens are millions of years in advance of our technology, they could produce enough energy to destroy our planet with one simple push of the button. To me this is a scary thought but may be true. This may be why the government has consented to human abductions because this is the only thing we have to barter for our existence. But who knows. How much is a life “Soul” worth? Only you know.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
the soul has merit but so does the planet! atomic bombs are good at destroying things, and thats about it. look at all the pollution they cause, they are hardly efficient at solving problems, too much left over mess.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hmm... If there ever comes a time when we are in a confrontation with aliens that have hardcore weaponry (which they most likely will.) I guess all we can do is hope that something that is more powerful than them are looking out for us, hopefully the world's governments are smart enough to atleast TRY to make friends with atleast ONE really powerful race... LOL.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I found this pic. The website says it was just some sort of a display laser, or powerful spotlight but it sure looks cool.

www.thekeyboard.org.uk...

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Many weapons have been discribed, savage edged weapons sound like something from a Saurian and not really a grey, but frankly a blade could be EASILLY deflected by a electromagentic field, they indeed have electromagnetic fields that make object bounce off and electronic guidance systems on missiles are destroyed by the magnetic force of the craft.

Weapons probably are composed of disturbance systems that disable electronics possibly brain functions as mentioned, it will probably not lead to death since there are very few deaths reported due to alien contact.

People have shot at them many times and it never had any effect.

Why are you interested in their weapons anyway?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
its interesting, we spend billions and billions on weapons with people starving all around the world. also wonder what we would have to defend from should they inside to invade.

there might be a specific field or material that could breach an electromagnetic field though.

top topics

join