It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Secret Speech": Long-term Chinese subversion of the US, ethnic biowar, and global hegemony?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Ever read the so-called "secret speech" purportedly by the former Defence Minister and Vice Chairman of China’s Central Military Commission, Chi Haotian?

There is some question as to its authenticity but both Russian and US officials have considered it at least possibly genuine.

Executive Summary: Chinese general and then-minister of defence gives a secret speech during the GW Bush years, laying out a Chinese long-term existential struggle for living space and unpolluted lands and resources.

He concludes that the "America problem" is China's biggest stumbling block and advocates an all-out attack to annihilate 100-200 million Americans and colonize the country to feed and shelter China, which could also face losses in hundreds of millions during the brutal attack. However, he feels that otherwise, China will starve in the 21st century, trapped in a poisoned homeland, unless it expands. Wiping out America would be worth the loss of even half of China's population.

Since a conventional attack is impossible due to nuclear weapons, and since a nuclear confrontation would destroy both countries, a "third way" must be sought. He advocates biological war, preferably with race-specific bioweapons that would more heavily impact whites and blacks than Asians. He notes China would have to wait some years -- possibly even decades -- to harvest as much tech and commercial power from the US as possible before "cleaning it up." And to perfect the bioweapon.

He analyzes Nazi Germany's failures and concludes the Nazis isolated themselves and were too quick to take on multiple enemies. China is inherently more patient and will thus wait to suck strength from the US, vampirically weakening it while strengthening China. Once the "American Problem" is solved by massive biological war, it will be easy to pick off the "small nations": traditional local enemies like Japan and Vietnam.

China can, in the final analysis, move vast numbers of its people into the depopulated void of North America, which is rich in living space, resources, and foodstuffs. The world's true center will revert to a globe-straddling China, the "middle kingdom" as it was for 5,000 years, and the small historical hiccup of Western hegemony will be religated to memory as a several-century anomaly in the long sweep of history.

Long but worth reading in full:

jrnyquist.blog...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

I wouldn't be surprised if Sars-CoV2 was a precursor to this ultimate bio-weapon they are striving for.

It just leaked a little early or it was a test run. Who knows but I think this sounds legit.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Weird. If this is the speech I am thinking of, I was just thinking of it agin today. What I mean is this showed up in the Corona Update threads. It’s pretty disturbing. This guy is hardline and thinks the nazis went soft when then should have been their most brutal (when in fact they truly were by the end point). Anyway it’s worth a read. Reminds me of the term lebensraum or “living room”. Nazi term. Space for Germans to live. Read annexation of Poland...

The Chinese guy wants to turn the US into a one-nation version of “Man in the High Castle”...

Things seem to be coming slowly into focus after these months have passed in the preliminary stage of this “pandemic”....

None of it good. At all

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Sounds like the project for a new Chinese Century.I am still here for those who might wonder.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

China has been walking in America's footsteps for a very long time. They just have been very quiet and are nonagressive about it. They are good students and have learned well.

They have not just chosen America for future dominance. They started small and close. Look at the increase in Chinese businesses in the island areas, especially those close to the U.S..

Then look at the increase of its presence in Mexico and Africa. While we rest on our laurels, they have been busy making hay.

China is a greater opportunist than America, because they are smart enough to not draw attention to themselves. They don't find it neccessary to talk about how great they are, they work in a manner that leaves others to comment on how great they are.

They have been patiently waiting for their time to strike. I think we have nothing to fear from China. With all the problems we are presently facing, and the amount of hate we are allowing to grow in this country towards each other, America is doomed anyway. China is no threat when there is nothing left to lose.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Where I live in Vancouver British Columbia Canada. Bio weapons are not needed, nor was war. All that was needed is CCP money and a passport.

It’s a well known fact our cities are bought and paid for with offshore money. The housing has been out priced for anyone who grew up here.

Where I went too school in Coquitlam a small suburb of Greater Vancouver in the early 2000’s in every class I was a minority, and that has progressed to where most classes at this point are only Chinese.

We have a city Richmond next to our major international airport that is a hot spot for birth tourism and anchor baby capital of the world. There are Asian only Uber services not much English on any building what so ever.

So where am I going with this?

My opinion war not needed, bio weapons meh, see we just gave it all away and that was the plan. Money runs the world and they already bought everything available.

Housing, business, most of the development for years was all created with off shore money, the short term draw created jobs for us serfs, but now the end result is a city not owned by anyone here. A slow quiet takeover.

We watch for signs of war, but have left the backdoor open with nary a watch posted.

I understand immigration is good for the melting pot, it brings new workers, new “voters”, investment. But do not fool yourselves sometimes it’s a slow creep takeover. And I feel this is the same scenario all over North Amerika the need to fund expansion, may just have been a silent war played on us all

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

But do not fool yourselves sometimes it’s a slow creep takeover. And I feel this is the same scenario all over North Amerika the need to fund expansion, may just have been a silent war played on us all

Must have been how Indigenous people felt.

Some say Indigenous people were from Asia.. weird huh.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

But do not fool yourselves sometimes it’s a slow creep takeover. And I feel this is the same scenario all over North Amerika the need to fund expansion, may just have been a silent war played on us all

Must have been how Indigenous people felt.

Some say Indigenous people were from Asia.. weird huh.

That was a comment made by #SaneThinking.

I agree with you as my grandmother was born and raised on a reservation. It is not a history that is pretty, and there are still a many problems the Native people are working on overcoming. Two of them, as #SaneThinking mentioned on his post, are the lost of culture and language.

It will likely be much the same, though I don't think there will have as many battles, because the people have been conformed and condition to follow the money.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It will likely be much the same, though I don't think there will have as many battles, because the people have been conformed and condition to follow the money.

Man, that is true. Look at the recent spat between China and Nepal. The people in Nepal don't want to fight because they
need the income....

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to never despise

I dont doubt it. fits with some things i found on my oy own.

from what i can find about infection rates (from the CDC site earlier this year- the data may not be there now) nrthern europeans are more efficiently infected ( about 3X more compared to previous cvs) by the new crown virus. This in itself is fishy, normally one would expect a newly emergent virus to be less not more able to infect geographically distant populations. in fact before the CDC changed how the data was posted the mortality rates by ethnicity /race were as follows: (highest to lowest) caucasion> Hispanic > AA> asian/native american asians least. im more worried about misguided push for a vaccine against a virus usually managed effectively by the body's innate immunity. also coronavirus vaccines are known for producing rather severe adverse reactions. for example in one study 40% of mice previously exposed to a coronavirus died after receiving an experimental vaccine for the same virus. In pubmed I noticed a number of medical studies that relied on information about ace2 receptor alleles found in different populations and how they correlated with different conditions like migraines and high BP. I wonder if this info could have been used in some way to produce a crown virus that has a spike protein more efficient at infecting those with northern european ancestry (ace2 receptor alelles). Forced vaccination against coronaviruses could easily lead to noticeable loss of life /productivity if adverse reactions develop in recipients. Based on what i can find the goal seems to be to cause a sort of autoimmine/inflammatory mediated reaction against ace2 receptors that chronically impairs people's ability to regulate blood pressure etc
edit on 10-11-2020 by sjorges2002 because: added reply to info

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Canadians only have themselves to blame. You full well know that majority of the Canadian went South due to better weather and more money. I had a nurse teacher that told me all the doctor and nurses went to America for more money because they get payed more instead of the Health care system Canada has.. We all know how American healthcare system works. You want to be cured, pay your living wages which is thousands of dollars. Just look at the Corona virus bill when it started.

Coronavirus bill US

Now to pit the blame on the Chinese people because they are the ones that are actually giving the cure unlike Corporate Americans. Who side are you going to choose?
edit on 16-11-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Sounds like the project for a new Chinese Century.I am still here for those who might wonder.

Yes , the Last Century Proved them Wanting............

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

[China intends to use technology] to create the most perfect survalience state the world has ever seen. Ideally, one where you can't even see the survalience, because the state has planted it in the heads of its subjects. This new China will not be a giant parade ground characterized by asceticism and discipline, as it was under Mao...

...in this vision, omnipresient algorithms create economically productive, socially harmonized and politically compliant subjects who will ultimately sensor and sanction themselves at every turn. In the old days, the party demanded fanatical belief; now, mute complicity will suffice.

Book, We have been harmonized: Life in China's survalience state
by Kai Strittmatter

Before people were coerced into behavior by screaming slogans. Now the same effect is achieved more efficiently and automatically by training people to police themselves: "I better not express that opinion or it will hurt my career and social credit score."
Today in China, tomorrow everywhere.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The part in the speech where he (allegedly) calls the Nazis "too soft.":

Germany was defeated in utter shame, along with its ally, Japan. Why? We reached some conclusions at the study meetings of the Politburo, in which we were searching for the laws that governed the vicissitudes of the big powers, and trying to analyze Germany and Japan’s rapid growth. When we decide to revitalize based on the German model, we must not repeat the mistakes they made.

Specifically, the following are the fundamental causes for their defeat: First, they had too many enemies all at once, as they did not adhere to the principle of eliminating enemies one at a time; second, they were too impetuous, lacking the patience and perseverance required for great accomplishments; third, when the time came for them to be ruthless, they turned out to be too soft, therefore leaving troubles that resurfaced later on.

edit on 17-11-2020 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
China is a greater opportunist than America, because they are smart enough to not draw attention to themselves. They don't find it neccessary to talk about how great they are, they work in a manner that leaves others to comment on how great they are.

China may not be "drawing attention to themselves" in the Western media because they are a dictatorship and control the message, but just to burst the bubble. China is not great.

- China's atrocious human rights record is periodically reported, including the terrible treatment on the Uighur and Tibetan minorities.
- China's treatment of Hong Kong has highlighted worrying abuse and contempt for the rule of law. This situation has doubtlessly rattled Taiwan who are probably more isolated than they have ever been.
- China's territorial claim for the whole of the South China Sea is a point of significant tension as so many countries are treated contemptuously by China’s expansionism.
- China's territorial claims with India and Japan remain problematic because both countries are not likely to be cowed and bullied.
- China's relations in Africa are becoming increasingly complicated as nations are realising the inherent racism and exploitation that is going on.
- Need I go on?

China's militarisation and the indoctrination of the Chinese public through total control and nationalism is a worry. At some point China will feel compelled to use its vast military for things other than internal control. Nothing diverts attention from domestic problems than a good war, especially if it’s an easy win! Taiwan? Vietnam? Bhutan?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
Great post.

Don't forget "soft domination"... The "one belt one road" initiative to "reach out" across Asia is not just economic...China itself admits it is creating a new cultural and ideological architecture that will redefine central Asia -- control of which the British once called "the great game" of geopolitics-- and beyond.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Here is another little project from way back in 2012 that seems to have dropped off the radar of public awareness...

A Chinese group known as "Sino-Michigan Properties LLC" has bought up 200 acres of land near the town of Milan, Michigan. Their plan is to construct a "China City" with artificial lakes, a Chinese cultural center and hundreds of housing units for Chinese citizens. Essentially, it would be a little slice of communist China dropped right into the heartland of America. This "China City" would be located about 40 minutes from both Detroit and Toledo, and it would be marketed to Chinese business people that want to start businesses in the United States. Unfortunately, this is not just an isolated incident. In fact, Chinese companies have been buying up land and businesses all over the country in recent years. There has even been talk of establishing "special economic zones" inside the United States modeled after the Chinese city of Shenzhen.

Source:
endoftheamericandream.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The various "chains" represent future possible expanded limits of Chinese control in the Pacific and Indian oceans. First chain, then second, third, etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
"China & Pakistan enter 'secret deal' to expand bio-warfare tools," says an Australian investigative journalist

"China’s now infamous Wuhan Institute of Virology has signed the covert deal with Pakistan military’s Defense Science and Technology Organization (DESTO), to collaborate research in “emerging infectious diseases” and advance studies on the biological control of transmitted diseases," Klan alleged in his recent article...

m.economictimes.com... cleshow/77164486.cms

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Fakenews news. Its is thousands of years of existance how far has china strayed from its own boarders. Yes there is areas like tibet or thailand....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join