It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nansy Pelosi's Long time Chief of Staff - Lobbyist for Dominion Voting Systems

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
On the news the claim is 450,000 votes just with Biden selected, and that many dead people voted too. I'm not saying any of this true just saying this is what is being pushed and it wouldn't be very hard to have an initial investigation.

That claim, which is what it is at this point, is erroneous since the granular data hasn't been released, if and when it does get out it will, as you say, be easy to investigate. My contention is merely that people are claiming it's real but no one can supply a link to said data.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That claim, which is what it is at this point, is erroneous since the granular data hasn't been released, if and when it does get out it will, as you say, be easy to investigate. My contention is merely that people are claiming it's real but no one can supply a link to said data.

At this point I do not think there would be a link to whatever statistics they are looking at to come up with 450k. It would be nice to know their method in how that number was selected outside of pulling out of ones butt.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It would be nice to know their method in how that number was selected outside of pulling out of ones butt.

It's pretty much the ass extraction method at this point.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's pretty much the ass extraction method at this point.

Is that your opinion or do you have a link showing them pulling it out...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Is that your opinion or do you have a link showing them pulling it out...

It's my ass' opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join