It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nansy Pelosi's Long time Chief of Staff - Lobbyist for Dominion Voting Systems

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Does Biden? How does anyone know until the actual detailed numbers come out by state if the even publish them to begin with.

I'm not an expert in the voting process are you? I have always said lets look into it. There has been a number of post about ballots only having a Biden vote on the whole ballot so why not investigate that?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I'm not an expert in the voting process are you?

Do you need to be an expert in the voting process if people are claiming a certain statistic proves something but then cannot provide a link to where they found said statistic?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: AverageWang

That "human error" was not updating the software.

So by not updating the software to a new version, the old version was PROGRAMMED to switch votes from 1 entity to another.

This is media doublespeak.

I bet that only a few ever knew that there was an update. No systems were updated until after the error was uncovered.

Remember these people always have an insurance policy.

Why was the update even needed, sounds like an excuse to me. Why was the original system flawed in the first place....secret defense, blame everyone for not updating after the scam has been discovered.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Well no wonder Pelosi was so sure of herself when she "guaranteed" the House retake in 2018 and the "guarantee" Trump would not be sworn in on Jan 20 2021.

It's pays to have locked-in foreknowledge 😃🦇

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: notquiteright
It was probably supposed to be programmed to syphon votes from 3rd parties, no one would notice that. Like how jojo lost 20k votes over night in PA.

Anyway this ends it looks like 2020 has changed everything about the next election.

If Biden is declared the winner, I hope Bernie and Trump run as third parties.

That would really shake things up.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

So by not updating the software to a new version, the old version was PROGRAMMED to switch votes from 1 entity to another.

This is media doublespeak.

I bet that only a few ever knew that there was an update. No systems were updated until after the error was uncovered.

Remember these people always have an insurance policy.

Why was the update even needed, sounds like an excuse to me. Why was the original system flawed in the first place....secret defense, blame everyone for not updating after the scam has been discovered.

That was the insurance policy.

Good coverage and very inexpensive too.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This election is starting to look like it was designed to look stolen.

This times 1000. My heart is getting angry but my head and my gut says this is a movie.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Additional exposure of Dominion voting systems this morning.

FoxBusiness Video Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
a reply to: JinMI

In what scenario would the old version have been PROGRAMMED to switch votes from one person to another?

Serious question.

I have another serious question - why on earth would the USA use a company that doesn't create failsafe's for potential 'outdated' software? At my company we have failsafe's for users potentially using outdated software, and we don't run elections. This in my opinion is a far bigger question.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I agree, but can't figure out to what end.

If Biden-elect gets overturned due to massive voter fraud proven in several states, then Antifa/ BLM lapdogs will burn down the country.

Unless they plan on re-burning Portland's ashes, they won't get far elsewhere. They'll be aerated quite well, or scattered around in pieces. Or both. There is a reason the public is warming up to the maligned militia groups -- normal, decent people do not like being abused & threatened.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
a reply to: JinMI

In what scenario would the old version have been PROGRAMMED to switch votes from one person to another?

Serious question.

The scenario currently being discussed.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
twitter.com...

I'd say that's significant...

edit on 8-11-2020 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If Biden-elect gets overturned due to massive voter fraud proven in several states, then Antifa/ BLM lapdogs will burn down the country.

Trump has talked about voter fraud on twitter and in the debates. Surely he saw this coming, as we all did. Did he just decide to not have a plan? That doesn't sound like Trump to just give up here at the end.

There are so many questions.

What if Trump get confessions. Would that placate civil unrest?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Trump has talked about voter fraud on twitter and in the debates. Surely he saw this coming, as we all did. Did he just decide to not have a plan? That doesn't sound like Trump to just give up here at the end.

There are so many questions.

No, they may try to burn it down, but governors refuse to do their jobs and protect people and property, Trump will use the Constitutional power of the president to send the NG in to control the situations for them. There won't be any screwing around this time.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Now we know what was hidden in Nancy's quiver don't we 😈🦇

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Exactly. A bug was found that could under certain cases expose the fraud, and the software update was to fix the bug, so that the vote flipping could go undetected.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Do you need to be an expert in the voting process if people are claiming a certain statistic proves something but then cannot provide a link to where they found said statistic?

Does The Goverment need a link to look into it?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Does The Goverment need a link to look into it?

It's gonna need evidence of that claim of which none has yet to be presented.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That is a great point! Sometimes when things look really obviously a certain way, we need to keep in mind that it may well be meant to be so!

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It's gonna need evidence of that claim of which none has yet to be presented.

I do agree as I'm not the one coming out with the claims and I'm not in the position of investigating it. On the news the claim is 450,000 votes just with Biden selected, and that many dead people voted too. I'm not saying any of this true just saying this is what is being pushed and it wouldn't be very hard to have an initial investigation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join