It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nansy Pelosi's Long time Chief of Staff - Lobbyist for Dominion Voting Systems

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nadeam Elshami was Nansy's chief of staff and is listed here as the lobbyist for Dominion Voting Systems.

www.opensecrets.org...

Dominion Voting Systems - The system that accidently switched 6000 votes from Trump to Biden in Michigan which at first was described as a 'glitch', but then later said was described as human error.

I don't want to be loosely connecting dots all the time, but literally every time, there's always, ALWAYS a one or two person connection to the people that are responsible for fair play in the US. This corruption and conflict of interest just has to stop, no matter who does it.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AverageWang

That "human error" was not updating the software.

So by not updating the software to a new version, the old version was PROGRAMMED to switch votes from 1 entity to another.

This is media doublespeak.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
That's a hell of a human error.

Computers are good at counting- you'd have to try hard to screw that up.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
That's a hell of a human error.

Computers are good at counting- you'd have to try hard to screw that up.

The errors and voter irregularities all seem to be IN favor of the left. Does Trump have 100,000s of ballots with just Trump being voted on? Did any machine switch votes from Biden to Trump? Was there any big vote dumps just for Trump? Did any state that voted almost all left have Trump win in as some states that was almost all Right Biden took the lead? Among others...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This election is starting to look like it was designed to look stolen.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: AverageWang

That "human error" was not updating the software.

So by not updating the software to a new version, the old version was PROGRAMMED to switch votes from 1 entity to another.

This is media doublespeak.

I bet that only a few ever knew that there was an update. No systems were updated until after the error was uncovered.

Remember these people always have an insurance policy.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Precisely. Illegitimate and should be ignored. What we saw around 2:30 AM on Nov 4 was the victory, Trump won no doubt about it. From 3:30AM until Saturday, they manufactured enough votes to counter the win. That's why they needed to see who won to know how many votes were needed. Everything after the count shut down was all in the left's favor, I'm not buying the big snowjob, "well he told his supporters not mail" that's just garbage, statistically impossible period. On these types of scales, such as elections, competitions, lotteries, anything with big random numbers, you will NEVER see the type of miraculous crap we saw over those 3-4 days it just doesn't happen. Fairy-tale land. So many irregulates to be ignored. This is the USA we don't play stolen elections, we don't win by fiat, we don't bow to crowns and I will say it until I'm blue in the face.
edit on 8-11-2020 by av8r007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The beauty of compartmentalization

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I agree, but can't figure out to what end.

If Biden-elect gets overturned due to massive voter fraud proven in several states, then Antifa/ BLM lapdogs will burn down the country.

Trump has talked about voter fraud on twitter and in the debates. Surely he saw this coming, as we all did. Did he just decide to not have a plan? That doesn't sound like Trump to just give up here at the end.

There are so many questions.

edit on 8-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Easy explanation is to create an environment where no system of govt is trusted and keep js at the brink of civil unrest.

Ex KGB interview exposed all of it to a T 30 years ago

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is a very real possibility.

Covid wasn't used to steal the election, they are just both part of the same plan?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I agree, but can't figure out to what end.

If Biden-elect gets overturned due to massive voter fraud proven in several states, then Antifa/ BLM lapdogs will burn down the country.

Trump has talked about voter fraud on twitter and in the debates. Surely he saw this coming, as we all did. Did he just decide to not have a plan?

There are so many questions.

You said it. Civil unrest. The only way I see it happening is if trump is re elected though. And I suspect any domestic terrorists get put down hard. Order out of chaos. Chaos would benefit somebody/something.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Does Trump have 100,000s of ballots with just Trump being voted on?

Does Biden? How does anyone know until the actual detailed numbers come out by state if the even publish them to begin with.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Does Trump have 100,000s of ballots with just Trump being voted on?

Does Biden? How does anyone know until the actual detailed numbers come out by state if the even publish them to begin with.

I bet it is just like the covid scam.

The broken down, detailed numbers you need to prove it is a scam have not been released.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
The broken down, detailed numbers you need to prove it is a scam have not been released.

But people keep seem to be citing these non existent voting numbers with no links to where they got them from.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

In what scenario would the old version have been PROGRAMMED to switch votes from one person to another?

Serious question.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Since we don't know how they came up with the #'s about ballots only marked for biden. We can't be sure they are made-up. We just don't know.

IMO, no one should trust anything or anyone, especially right now.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: notquiteright
It was probably supposed to be programmed to syphon votes from 3rd parties, no one would notice that. Like how jojo lost 20k votes over night in PA.

edit on Sun, 08 Nov 2020 13:28:27 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Since we don't know how they came up with the #'s about ballots only marked for biden. We can't be sure they are made-up. We just don't know.

If the numbers aren't yet published because they haven't been tabulated, some states are still counting, the logical conclusion is that they made them up.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If the numbers aren't yet published because they haven't been tabulated, some states are still counting, the logical conclusion is that they made them up.

Yea and in the upside down right now the logical conclusion is usually wrong.

I would need a lot more info to make a real logical conclusion. I do see where you are coming from though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join