It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Previous Q drop

I have a question: The 10 days, DARKNESS.. when?
>>45563

Shutdown.
Q

When asked about 10 days of darkness Q responds “shutdown”

- 10 days after Election Day is when DOJ is allowed to act.

- It seems Q is “shutdown”. Codemonkey exits the scene.

We are in it.

Also,

Ten days.
DARKNESS.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
Q

I would like to see the law or regulation that says the DOJ can't step in for 10 days. No one seems to be posting the citation to that though.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: justsaying111

I'm not saying it's not real. I'm saying I doubt it's power to effect the changes it keep saying are coming. This is the point where one would think those changes would have to happen or else nothing will happen, yes?

With Democrats in control, none of this will matter.

Hence my reference to Joboo.

edit on 8-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
DIGGING dominion Energy:
so who really own it ??????????????????????

investors.dominionenergy.com...

wtf is BLACKROCK doing with a bazillion subsidiaries holding CUSIP etc & coming onbioard as COVID was starting a cruise?
WHAT IF the PElosiStory is a slide / minor detail…. and BLACKROCK partitioned from DominionENERGY

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Previous Q drop

>>45563

Shutdown.
Q

We are in it.

Also,

Ten days.
DARKNESS.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
Q

I would like to see the law or regulation that says the DOJ can't step in for 10 days. No one seems to be posting the citation to that though.

I think you are correct. Based on this, DOJ was at 44 locations in 18 states on Election Day.

saraacarter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
latest:

Insider Selling: Dominion Energy, Inc. (NYSE
) Chairman …

www.dispatchtribunal.com...

Nov 05, 2020 · Dominion Energy, Inc. (NYSE
) Chairman Thomas F. Farrell II sold 50,000 shares of Dominion Energy stock in a transaction on Monday, November 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $81.49, for a total transaction of $4,074,500.00. Following the sale, the chairman now owns 978,079 shares in the company, valued at $79,703,657.71.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guimontag

He didn't even realize he did it.

Proof right there that they knew Trump had won on election night.

Thanks for #31, Dash. Let's keep fighting for our man. 👍🏻🙂

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Could this be the last q thread?

Nah it’ll go on till ats is gone

Seriously dashen incredible work you’ve put into these threads, regardless of my feelings in q

I admire that a lot of the people saw some truth through this

It’s a shame the blind faith in some sort of invisible savior may be a big reason this election was able to be stolen

I’ll be happy to eat crow if that’s not the case but I don’t see that coming

I realize you are trying to be practical. But giving up is NOT and option UNTIL it really is over and done. You seem to be convinced that this is it. Therefore I ask what do think happens next after the COTUS tells us to all take a hike, as you probably have to believe by now? Will it be resolve to expose these crimes that we see, or will it be get in line for trouble to happen to us for daring to question the Official story?

I am convinced there was major cheating "by every possible means necessary" Grambler. Where you also?
Asking for your friends like me on ATS who do think you care.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Anatomy of the D/S FIX (Unrolled Thread):
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Previous Q drop

>>45563

Shutdown.
Q

We are in it.

Also,

Ten days.
DARKNESS.
Scare tactics (MSM).
D's falling.
Q

I was wondering about that and am glad that you weighed in on it. It seems really stupid to give the conspirators 10 days to destroy the evidence.
Wishful thinking or a rumor started by Q to assuage the impatient while gears turned behind the scenes?
Trust the plan. It is surely our best option.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I still watch my Bible coder. If he's right, he said Trump would win, but it wouldn't matter one way or the other. Another code he did said that Trump was God's candidate in the fashion of Cyrus and that His people would follow Trump, but that there are massive forces arrayed against him.

One thing we know is that the US does not make it to the end of days, not as the most powerful nation like it is now.

So what happens? We may be looking at it.

Let's say Trump does win. At this point, even winning the legal challenges the electoral and social chaos will take us off the world stage while we settle internal issues against those forces arrayed against us. And if Trump doesn't win, what do you think the Lord will do to to a nation that turned its back on someone He chose to put in place?

But regardless, there will be a one world system eventually. It's just a matter of time.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Trump will prevail or concede. I think in less than two weeks we will know which way it’s tracking.

As of today I’m feeling very optimistic.

- LOTS of whistleblowers on voter fraud.
- the math points to widespread voter fraud.
- too many Biden only ballots with no down ballot votes.
- the abnormal spikes at 0’dark thirty.
- glitches resulting in big swings in counts.
- state legislatures are filing suits and demanding audits.
- Team Trump filing suits in multiple states.
- Trump’s deficit in 6 states are within reach if audits are performed.

As of today I’m feeling good.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If it helps, in the UK it's being reported that Trump has launched several challenges on 'shaky' legal ground and there's ridicule for the 4 Season's thing.

Events are overtaking whatever opportunities there are for a Trump revival.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: iquitelikeaciggie

Time is of the essence in something like this.

The legally defined election process may account for it, but in terms of perception and people wanting to get into the new mental groove . . . delay can be deadly.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Either way, we're looking at Pyrrhic victory territory. Neither side will accept that the other won.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
👁👄👁

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: iquitelikeaciggie
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If it helps, in the UK it's being reported that Trump has launched several challenges on 'shaky' legal ground and there's ridicule for the 4 Season's thing.

People need to remember that Trump is up against a global hydra, the Deep State. Other countries are thrilled that the DS here is trying to reinstate the local hydra. It means they can once again prosper at our expense.

The wait is exasperating, yes. I, personally, am going crazy. Unfortunately, Trump has to jump through the usual hoops to ensure things are done properly. All we can do is support him while he checks those boxes.

He's the last man who is going to lay down and give up. He's not a quitter. We have to be right there next to him.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Either way, we're looking at Pyrrhic victory territory. Neither side will accept that the other won.

I agree. Either way, the country will be even more divided than it was before. Put bluntly, though, I'd rather have a Trump Pyrrhic victory than a Biden one. Trump's victory will buy us some more time.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nothing we haven't seen before.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
God afternoon ATS.

I'm utterly amazed at Biden and Harris's Oscar-level acting as they give presidential speeches so convincingly and confidently, pretending they won fair and square, whilst knowing they wilfully and intentionally cheated their way there - and I'm embarrassed for them too, because they also know there are millions watching that are fully aware they cheated, yet they still stand there brazenly waving and smiling knowing that we know they're 100% frauds. The brass-neck of it is staggering lol.

Guys I did a brief meditation this morning and I hope you don't mind me sharing it here.
Before meditation, I asked Spirit what is happening please. I asked why please did they show and tell me me a few weeks ago President Trump is leading the Spiritual War here on physical Earth, yet the dark ones (DEM-ons) seem to be claiming Victory? I asked how can this be, please?

I 'tuned-in' my thoughts to Spirit, and I was showed an image of what looked like a pyramid in darkness and only the top 3rd of it could be seen clearly, as if there was a light shining on that part. The lower two 3rds seemed to be dim and shadowed, but I could still see the shape of it thru the dark. There are crowds of people in front of it and all are looking towards it, they are also in the shadow.
I look around and everywhere is dim except for the top part of the pyramid. It's still possible to see in the dimness, tho. A bit like night time. It looks like the top of the pyramid is producing the Light, it just glows on its own. It's bright but it doesn't hurt my eyes. It doesn't illuminate any space around it or give off Light, and its Light doesn't cast at all onto the people below. Strange. I feel like the people don't know it's there, they can't see it. It's like everywhere is dim like night-time except for the top of the pyramid.

I wonder what the people are doing, why are they stood there, why are they looking at the pyramid, why can't they see the Light at the top of it.

Spirit brought the image closer and showed me two people climbing the pyramid, male and female. They haven't got to where the Light begins near the top yet, but their hands are reaching up to it and they each have one hand placed in the the Light/dark 'border' in readiness to haul themselves higher and get to the top. I feel they are determined to get there, nothing else matters, an urgency. This is what all the people there are looking at. They aren't saying anything or doing anything, just watching the two people climbing the pyramid. Spirit showed that the people won't see/become aware of the Light at the top until the 2 people step/climb into it, when their dark silhouettes against it make it obvious and undeniable to all who are watching.

Guys I think Spirit is showing me the election situation - the 2 people on the pyramid = Biden/Harris. They are climbing to the top, but in doing so they are climbing towards and into the Light, and they are doing it of their own Will and free choice. No-one is leading them into it. No-one is forcing them to walk into it. No-one is bringing the Light to shine on them. They are 'choosing' to go into it. In fact, they refuse to be stopped. And all eyes and attention of the entire world are being led towards the Light by Biden/Harris themselves.
They will be exposed in the Light when they get there.

Spirit gives me the 'thoughts' that going to the Light MUST be down to 'free Will', the path of Light has to be 'chosen', voluntarily, and walked freely. Never forced. It's how it is. It's how it has to be.

And that's what Biden, Harris, and the Dems are doing right now. The irony is that they themselves are the ones that will bring about the mass awakening. Their own blind ruthlessness to get at the top of the power, the pyramid, will place them in the spotlight/Light that awaits them there, the focus of the entire world as they are exposed. They will be responsible for bringing about the very thing they fear the most in this entire Universe, and did everything in their power to avoid - The Great Awakening of Mankind on Earth.
Checkmate.
God wins.

God is Truly genius.

The G.A.M.E. . ... .

GREAT
AWAKENING of
MANKIND on
EARTH

Thank you for reading.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join