It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Doesn’t Schiff own a lot of Blackrock stock?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
God afternoon ATS.

I'm utterly amazed at Biden and Harris's Oscar-level acting as they give presidential speeches so convincingly and confidently, pretending they won fair and square, whilst knowing they wilfully and intentionally cheated their way there - and I'm embarrassed for them too, because they also know there are millions watching that are fully aware they cheated, yet they still stand there brazenly waving and smiling knowing that we know they're 100% frauds. The brass-neck of it is staggering lol.

"Washington is Hollywood for ugly people, and Hollywood is Washington for stupid people." There's quite a bit of overlap, actually.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wait, Dominion Energy is not the same company as Dominion Voting. Dominion Energy is a gas company. I don’t think they have anything to do with elections.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
3 year deltas. November 2017 drops mention Fantasy Land. EDIT Regarding, Fantasy Island Bookstore. Have to learn how to quote specific sentences.
a reply to: Thoughtful1

edit on 8-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
In regards to the watermark thing.

It likely doesn't matter either way even if they watermarked the forms.

Here is why: We are talking about the MSM, so called deepstate govt, china, and the biggest globalist companies working together to over throw trump.

So WTF would they go to kinkos and make copy of the forms? If they were going to do this epic amount of cheating they would likely get the forms via legit sources as they have the mean todo so. The fake part is in filling the form with fake voter information , so the watermark is likely a dead end even if true.

edit on 191130America/ChicagoSun, 08 Nov 2020 11:19:42 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
I wish I could hug you. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: iquitelikeaciggie
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If it helps, in the UK it's being reported that Trump has launched several challenges on 'shaky' legal ground and there's ridicule for the 4 Season's thing.

Events are overtaking whatever opportunities there are for a Trump revival.

People need to remember that Trump is up against a global hydra, the Deep State. Other countries are thrilled that the DS here is trying to reinstate the local hydra. It means they can once again prosper at our expense.

The wait is exasperating, yes. I, personally, am going crazy. Unfortunately, Trump has to jump through the usual hoops to ensure things are done properly. All we can do is support him while he checks those boxes.

He's the last man who is going to lay down and give up. He's not a quitter. We have to be right there next to him.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Good morning... Good Sunday morning.

Sometimes, I go a little misty eyed and sit back to appreciate things. This is a message to everyone here, whether you believe Q completely, remain sceptical of it all, or outright question it altogether.

What makes me misty eyed is that all of you are out here questioning and looking. Simple as that. Nothing gives me more hope than people paying attention, or at least trying. If you are awake or awakening, it begins with questions. Once you start asking questions a door is opened. Once you start seeking answers you walk though it. When you have found answers and share them, then you are holding the door open for others.

The darkest forces in this world don't even want you to know that there is a door at all. Regardless of all their efforts, you found it anyway.

That's all I really wanted to say. If you aren't in the club, then you stand out here with all of us, and there are way more of us than them. Never forget that. Onwards truth seekers.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi's Chief of Staff and Feinstein's Husband Involved With Dominion #TheHammer #Scorecard

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If you are searching for “real news” it’s amazing what you find if you change your browser from google to DuckDuckGo.

Justice Department investigating vote fraud 'We understand that these are serious allegations and we do not make them lightly'

www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well well well.... wouldnt you know it! The simpsons had an episode where dead people voted in an election.

Here ya go

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

DD!!!!

Guys I think Spirit is showing me the election situation - the 2 people on the pyramid = Biden/Harris. They are climbing to the top, but in doing so they are climbing towards and into the Light, and they are doing it of their own Will and free choice. No-one is leading them into it. No-one is forcing them to walk into it. No-one is bringing the Light to shine on them. They are 'choosing' to go into it. In fact, they refuse to be stopped. And all eyes and attention of the entire world are being led towards the Light by Biden/Harris themselves.
They will be exposed in the Light when they get there.

This ^^^ would comport with the idea that Joe/Harris is White Hat in Black Hat clothing. When asked why he was running "I have to..."

As always thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
3 year deltas. November 2017 drops mention Fantasy Land. EDIT Regarding, Fantasy Island Bookstore. Have to learn how to quote specific sentences.
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Good catch... 11 posts with Fantasy Island

Snowden came up a lot the recent weeks. Seems possible the connection is simple. Counter measures were installed in the voting software a la @snowden.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Election fraud allegations lodged in Michigan

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Random thought: if there really is a sting operation going on, and SC hearing begins Monday, wouldn’t the feds have some people responsible held and forced to testify? Does anyone know how something like this would work?
Has anyone seen any interesting arrests or raids made in the last little while?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

For you IAMTAT🤩
edit on 8-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Yep.. Google-search is in full protection mode. Even moreso since Tuesday's election. DuckDuckGo is far more transparent.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

TY.
Recommended by Carlos:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Wow seems like a lot of arrests are coming

new topics

top topics