It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, there are TWO TYPOS in the document HEADING alone for the Sidney Powell Georgia 104 page filing... sloppy or deliberate?

From your link:

1 IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRCOICT OF GEORGIA, ATLANTA DIVISION

Seems designed to p*ss off the Judge before he's even read the complainants' names...
edit on 25-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Kraken released in Michigan too!!

link
PDF file
edit on Wed Nov 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Powell’s Georgia filing has nothing I saw ( cursory glance) other than what she already stated.

Not to downplay it. Maybe I’m just getting numb to it?
edit on 26-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Actually there is a middle ground where the two of you could agree here...

Scraed:

Once they learned that people were decoding you would think that they would take some action.
Like changing where they put the codes.

Jom:

How can we decode if they change the codes without telling us?

From my perspective delivery of codes HAS changed but only by moving to new ADDITIONAL methods over time, and then periodically reverting back to certain decode types more than others. Akin to "the important messages will go in self-retweet decodes this week and then deleted tweets the week after".

Only a few, very early, decode types appear to not be in use for important messages anymore, for example magic squares... though they may come back to the fore as well.

All decode types still provide info of value, whether at the fore or not! For example, I found one yesterday that led me to a link of Rizvi Traverse Management buying up Hugh Heffner's Playboy Empire.- considering the Playboy Mansion was a C_A honeypot and Rizvi is a clown front, this was obviously C_A securing its investment from the last 50 years!

Embrace the common ground.

This raises a very important point re: "symbollogy will be there downfall."

Much of what Q has done has been about the process, the journey and the self education. It doesn't really matter if Q is even decodable (no offence Rel
) but what is important is that so many hundreds of thousands of people have been taught to instinctively recognise coded messaging.

Because as the quote above says, the elite can't just change their symbollogy either. They can't turn around and create a new method of communication overnight.

As more and more people notice how symbols and phrases are being used to manipulate them, their power over of us becomes increasingly smaller. Furthermore, once we reach this point, they will just continue outing themselves, because they can't just learn a new language to hide who they are.

Us conspiracy types, as an example, have been giving Saturn logos the beady eye for decades, but what happens when normies and NPC's start asking why so many companies use the same logos and symbols. Why so many heads of state are using the same phrases at the same time, almost like it's co-ordinated.

We have all been a part of the little awakening, but it becomes great when the NPC's get their factory reset and start to see the world with new eyes.

Hey all. I have been away for a bit & trying hard to catch up. Hope I'm not derailing but I thought this was so good that it bears repeating. As a matter of fact, I think this is a great way to encourage awakening in people without it being so controversial. Get them noticing small things & then that hopefully leads to more and more. Once you see it, you can never unseen it.

Going to go back & try to catch up. What a day!!! I can't believe how much has happened just today. My mind is kind of spinning. I will probably still be behind tomorrow so I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. This collaboration is very close to the top of my list of things I will be grateful for on Thanksgiving & for the rest of my life. You guys are the best!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Important day and I don't want to distract but I need to just briefly associate my AWAKENING experience tonight with this point in time:

I've had 4 nights in a row of falling asleep on the sofa between 12am and 4am GMT, with each containing lucid dreams.

After tonight's dream I awoke and within 5 minutes had a moment of clarity that explained 20 odd family history memories in a concise, obvious and conjoined but unexpected explanation - the history re-writes itself!

The lucid dream content was nothing to do with the subject of my Awakening, so I wonder if others have had similar personal awakenings at this auspicious point in time.

edit on 26-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Jenna Ellis on Charlie Kirks show,

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
The Georgia and Michigan exhibits may add some important context when they're posted.

But, there are three election items moving forth in Georgia right now.

Lin Wood's Georgia appeal accepted by the 11th Circuit court Wednesday.
Sidney Powell's filing tonight.
The Trump Campaign getting an audit of mailed-in Georgia ballots.

I

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
And why is she releasing/filing it on Thanksgiving when literally no one will be paying attention or care other than us here?

Makes me question her motives and further reinforces the concern about whether any of this is real or just a show to keep people hanging by a string. We're watching a movie right, how do we know which is real and which is the movie?

That's exactly why I'd imagine. Just before midnight on the night before thanksgiving? Now all the spin doctors will have to burn the midnight oil to react semi-intelligently to it, if they've even seen it coming. Gives us curious bunny rabbit types plenty of time to dig into it over the long weekend, and actually gives the public a prolonged gestation time compared to a regular weekend. Anyone who caught it tonight might discuss it tomorrow at gatherings.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Joseph P Farrell on the Higherside chats, he talks about the election and CoVID

www.thehighersidechats.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Nice. Thanks for the link!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
James Howard Kunstler, author of The Long Emergency, was a long time NY supporter of the Democrats. But the last four years canned his faith in the Democratic Party, and he is fully aware this election was fraudulent. Notably, he is no great follower of Trump, but he knows cheating when he sees it.

thus the weird spectacle this time of wee hour vote-tallying suspensions followed by improbable ballot pump-and-dumps in favor of Ol’ White Joe Biden, the most inert, empty, uncharismatic presidential candidate ever conjured by any conclave of scheming cabalists in US history. (Next to Joe Biden, Warren G. Harding was an American Augustus.) And so, the 2020 vote was rigged to the rafters, just to make sure that the outcome this time would bend towards the Democrats’ beloved arc of justice.

Cheers
edit on 26-11-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Q3525
[(5spaces)93(11 spaces)dk] = Google search brings up this website:

1. 911facts.dk

2. 911facts.dk

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Alito/Thomas + Trump Trio

Expect this 5-4 pattern to continue. Dems used Covid as reason to violate own state election laws and inject millions of unsolicited ballots without validating them as they were counted.

This ruling applies to Mass Murderer Cuomo but it’ll be applied to inability to certify electors.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
THIS below implies you don't need no stinking truth.

IF you don't want to see, then you won't see. It is that simple.

To see the truth you have to start from "seeking the truth" instead of avoiding it and laughing at those seeking it.

Reading comprehension is your friend. If you truly care what the truth is you will seek it. I think there is always a chance to miss something by assuming you know it all already.

We do need your challenge to focus, thank you.

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: purplemer

I've done the reading, I didn't find any information that explosive that it required the theatrics of Q post to showcase.

I have a different opinion to you.

Does that mean I can't post here? Do you never post in a thread where the OP doesn't align with your thoughts?

I'm discussing Q. I've very interested in Q and what happens the Q circle so I think i'll keep posting if thats ok with you.

If you've been following this narrative for years before Q and I assume will carry it on for years to come, is Q just another resource for you? Or does it hold more significance?

edit on 26-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, is your 5F flag linked to these bold lines in #365, which immediately follow the 10/[10] 12/7 12/17 decode I made earlier?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 82d434 No.121327 📁
Dec 18 2017 23:27:52 (EST)
FLASH_BREAK_
/* / /*
Shall we play a game?
Map is critical to understand.
Future unlocks past.
DECLAS_ATL_(past).
News unlocks map.
Find the markers.
10 & [10].
12/7 – 12/17.
Concourse F.
Terminal 5
Private_operated plane (OP)?
ATL -> IAD
Extraction/known.
Dark.
Darkness.
Learn double meanings.
SHUTDOWN.
Q/POTUS-1
Q/POTUS-2
Q/POTUS-3
Q/POTUS-4 [10]
Q/POTUS-5
“Special Place”
Why are drops highlighted by POTUS shortly thereafter?
Coincidence or message?
“The Great Awakening”
POTUS today.
Unlock?
CLAS_OP_IAD_(future).
How about a nice game of chess?
SPLASH.
FOX THREE.
Q

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Military Intelligence chief of US Indo-Pacific Command in Taiwan; Advanced US destroyers sail South China Sea

.......Taking all this background into consideration, the urgent and unannounced visit of Rear Admiral Michael Studeman, a senior US official connected with the intelligence department of US Indo-Pacific Command, becomes significant. US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, recently created a sensation with his declaration that Taiwan is not a part of China. While making this declaration, Pompeo had announced that President Trump’s campaign, initiated against China has not ended yet. At the same time, there is a change of guard in the United States. It has already been predicted that China may become aggressive against Taiwan in these times of hyperactivity.

Meanwhile, it has been reported that advanced US destroyer, USS Barry, has reached the South China Sea. The US naval officials informed that this guided-missile destroyer recently sailed in the marine region near Taiwan.

I think we are going to be at war with China before the inauguration because the D's are busted and China needs this.

If so, then arrests will happen and fast when they are made public because the Chinese are using every means at their disposal to help the D's and RINO's who do their bidding. When that is exposed to the world the Chinese will bare their teeth. Get ready world I predict the Chinese are coming to start the physical battle to match their under the table war.
It won't be pretty. The Elite will get their population reductions, we have to find a way before all this happens.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, intriguing catch, but that wasn't what I had in mind with the av.

The av is a standard cavalry guidon, regimental number on top and the company or troop designation below.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
A good omen to see Amy Coney-Barrett side with the conservative Majority. She's starting off on the right foot.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Twitter
Dr Russell McGregor
@KillAuDeepState
Check out the 17 (hint hint) page report by the Electronic Intelligence analyst under 305th Military Intelligence

Unambiguous evidence China and Iran compromised DOMINION

‘Act of War’

www.courtlistener.com...

Fun fact

Twitter
Amir Tsarfati
@BeholdIsrael
·
7h
Did you know that only in the Hebrew language, eating turkey on thanksgiving make senses? The Hebrew word for “turkey” and “give thanks” are the same: “HoDoo” Turkey=Prayer

Happy Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777
John Kerry met with Iranian officials. President Trump's 2018 Executive Order to seize assets of anyone colluding with a foreign country to rig U.S. elections, could put Kerry in deep doo-doo. Several of the people Biden named for top Administration positions could be in trouble before January 20th.

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join