It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We the People need to submit evidence of voter fraud to the TRUMP campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
l]poll king #1

This is a site that for well over a year that I know of has been taking polls on important issues happening in our country. They appear to be unbiased questions and results stretch all over the United states. They have no agenda and are not backed by the Fake Media! An honest polling service. Can someone bring this site to the attention of the TRUMP CAMPAIGN .
Poll King #2

beforeitsnews.com... in-pennsylvania-other-swing-states-videos-2484238.html

NOTE: The important video has been sensorer but the one following has Joe biden by the B----!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Terims

You really think you’re finding something they aren’t aware of? If there was any actual evidence they’d be shouting it from the rooftops.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Beforeitsnews is a established hoax site

As in the owners of ATS said all threads using it as a source will be moved to the hoax forum

edit on 6-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

(post by justsaying111 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You really think you’re finding something they aren’t aware of? If there was any actual evidence they’d be shouting it from the rooftops.

Not if it was to be expected.

You’ve never heard of the ‘Art of War‘ have you.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Good god man get your fingers out of years because they are shouting it from the rooftops.

This is going all the to SCOTUS , you know it , I know it, everyone knows it.

Im just so glad RBG died. That should help.
edit on 6-11-2020 by justsaying111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Not if it was to be expected.

You’ve never heard of the ‘Art of War‘ have you.

Read it several times. Which part applies to this?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: justsaying111

Good god man get your fingers out of years because they are shouting it from the rooftops.

What evidence has Donald Trump supplied?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sure, so long as you understand a google hit, or twitter post is not the kind of evidence courts entertain. Having said that..If there is fraud, it should be dealt with.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Have you ever seen silence from Trump like this before?

Waiting patiently for the enemy to make their mistakes.

We won’t know who the president is until January.

(post by justsaying111 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

a reply to: justsaying111

What evidence has Donald Trump supplied?

Google it comrade, there is endless evidence.
I know you like to deflect, but it’s been a bit much comrade.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Apparently protests in Wisconsin alleging voter fraud. The news was careful to remind the viewer how wrong they were. It's disgusting at this point everything's so convoluted and our information is complete state sponsored communism I'm seriously in awe.

Forget trump for a second, realize how messed up this is for state sponsored media to spew such biased, unprofessional garbage. Wrong about EVERYTHING and yet we will say what's good for you. We will tell you when you can be in crowds. We will tell you when it's safe. We will tell you what is true and what is right.

I don't want to be fatalistic but what could trump even do in another four years? It seems these seeds were sown long ago.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I feel like I've seen this before. People crying foul immediately after losing. Putting all the blame away from their candidate and onto outside sources.

There's no way not everyone likes the candidate as my little group.

Trump has picked fights with everyone. He didn't live up to the large promises. He ran up the debt. He was an overall c*nt, and only his people thought it was cutsie. I don't like his opponent any more... Neither are my pick... But you're kidding yourself if you don't believe for the most part he just couldn't make the cut of winning an election after a term like his, even leaving COVID out of the argument.

One term Trump.... One pump Trump lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: underwerks

Have you ever seen silence from Trump like this before?

Waiting patiently for the enemy to make their mistakes.

We won’t know who the president is until January.

So this is another 4D chess type thing? It's almost like y'all have learned nothing in the past 4 years and that whole 4D chess thing never works out with Trump and always ends up just based on feelz.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Could it be that the electorate just got tired of trump the same way they got tired of Hillary.

new topics

top topics

join