It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Appears Some Major Cheating May Have Taken Place.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wow. Look at the record number of 90 year olds who registered to vote in Pennsylvania this year!

mobile.twitter.com...

As usual, no source.

Just a guy with a graph.

I can make a a graph.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: carewemust

Suspended account

That was hidden camera footage of a ballot counter doing nothing but filling out ballots for Joe Biden. I'm sure all of these are being captured, saved, and sent to the appropriate authorities.

Here's another. A testimonial from a Democrat Poll watcher in PA:
mobile.twitter.com...
(You might have to click "View" several times.)

The guy doesn't understand the rules. Each ballot is handled by representatives from each party. Watchers are not allowed to be within a certain distance of the tabulating tables. It not a fricking mystery. It is just that some people have the wrong impression on what their role is, as well as the role of the other folks in the room.

Ya 100 feet. Wtf are they supposed to supervise from that distance ???? What a load of bs

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Cheating? Is that why McConnel and Graham won? Or does this only apply to Democrats?
edit on 7-11-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: enament

All I have to say is that this was to be expected... the corruption and sexual crimes within the US gov. is just terrible. And I do not understand why the US public is blind for these matters. If the country goes down the drain nobody but the US citizen is to blame. I am afraid that the epstein case will be disappear silently and will not go to the bottom of it. Wars will start, increased US boots on foreign soil and peopole will loose their jobs while encouraged to turn in their guns. And to pay for this taxes will increase or the dollar will take a dive or the resources from some unfortunate country will pay for it with shady deals...like "they" raped Iraq...Iran maybe next...or all of the above?

edit on 7/11/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Cheating? Is that why McConnel and Graham won? Or does this only apply to Democrats?

Apparently you didnt hear about ballots with just BIDEN,and no one else on them. No one I know will vote in a election and not mark ANYONE ELSE.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Apparently you didnt hear about ballots with just BIDEN,and no one else on them. No one I know will vote in a election and not mark ANYONE ELSE.

Did you reed this in a post from some internet rando? if so it's probably totally believable.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Promise me when Trump ultimately wins to eat those words.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Promise me when Trump ultimately wins to eat those words.

Tell you what, put some money on it if you're so sure. I can always use more crap I can already afford.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: enament

Here I am presenting a video from our Canadian independent media broadcaster Ezra Levant.

You mean he's a far right political activist?

Which would explain the Trump bias.

Since far right types have a tendency, not just to bend the truth a bit but more to completely fabricate everything, i won't be paying too much attention to what he has to say.

edit on 7-11-2020 by enament because: (no reason given)

Sounds like you just described a Democrat, you sound so judgmental about someone you know very little about, he actually criticizes Conservatives too and right now that would be the Premier of Ontario Doug Ford. Sorry you are just plain wrong about Ezra Levant, yes hes a Conservative but he doesn't care who you are if your doing something wrong. Hes just a News Reporter.
edit on 7-11-2020 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

IM broke,lets just say whoever is right says I was wrong. Thats the best i can do.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

IM broke,lets just say whoever is right says I was wrong. Thats the best i can do.

You're on, and when the election goes to Biden you change your avatar to Biden for one week.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Ezra Levant criticized Doug Ford for not being conservative enough and enforcing face masks indoors in Ontario, something an overahelming amount of Canadians wanted. Ezra Levant isn't a "conservative" by Canadian definitions, he's a particularly effective alt-right commentator who gives a platform to Neonazis. He definitely doesn't care if neonazis are wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Ok. if he gets seated as pres sure. ^_^

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Ezra Levant criticized Doug Ford for not being conservative enough and enforcing face masks indoors in Ontario, something an overahelming amount of Canadians wanted. Ezra Levant isn't a "conservative" by Canadian definitions, he's a particularly effective alt-right commentator who gives a platform to Neonazis. He definitely doesn't care if neonazis are wrong.

Even better. I'm pretty sure he's a totally trust worthy source and not a total s***-stirrer.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Even better. I'm pretty sure he's a totally trust worthy source and not a total s***-stirrer.

He is so talented, he even managed to lose his opportunities in the most conservative sections of Canada.

It's actually rather amazing. He is a study in how not all pr is good pr.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Trump is adamant on taking legal action. So, we will see what the courts decide. They will be in a far better position to examine all the evidence, if there is any. I think that no matter what the outcome, the winning side will gloat, and the losing side will cry foul.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
If you get enough people to type in 'election cheating' in their Google search bar, I am sure it will be the top recommended search to go to. I am sure the masses are already aware of it. Give it a few weeks, and it will be the hot search.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

"it appears" you dropped the bomb right there...on yourself.

Is there any proof? assumptions are dangerous, because if you make the wrong call then you'll look like a fool, take for instance when the church locked Galileo in his house for claiming that the earth around the sun, not the other way around.

they were wrong and he was right. proof comes first.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Not that I don't believe you but I would like to see the link or pic of the increase in PA all for Biden. I have pics, data and charts of both for Wisconsin and Michigan.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I think you need to get used to the fact your boy lost.

Your casual ridicule of this situation where obvious and major voter/election fraud is ongoing and Biden is openly stealing this election is... unsurprising.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join