It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting voting map different on the associated press vs new york post.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady

originally posted by: Lumenari

Both are showing states as solid blue or red with no votes. I'm really going to be ticked if voter fraud happens on the media level.

The state voted for trump, but the media lies to us and says Biden won hoping to dupe us all. I caught CNN in lies. I never watch them anymore.

I may watch fox news. I will watch next news network. I have alternative news sources.

I wish there was a voter msp that showed only the votes that came in. No speculation, or assumptions.

Right now the maps are showing Biden leading. You know how many people are going to go berserk if Trump wins again after the media has shown Biden ahead with a good lead over Trump?

Texas now has a problem with 22,000 votes in one county that would swing the state at this point so they are calling in A Democrat and a Republican to hand-count them.

Interesting times...

ETA... 70% of the vote in... 49.3% Biden, 49.3% Trump...

I believe it. Wonder if the Democrats are going to be caught in a massive voter fraud scandal? I know there has been voter fraud going on already.

My daughter decided not to vote. Now I'm wondering if someone may have decided to vote for her, and how often that may happen else where.

They had me show my driver's license.

With 73% of the vote in, Texas just flipped red.

I lived in San Antonio for years and know what Texas means.

Y'all will stand proud and represent what America is all about.

ETA.. sorry, that shou8ld have been a reply to Starcrossd!
edit on 3-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Whew--Hallelujah!
Not gonna lie, that light blue over us made me nervous Lol!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

AAnnd...

Kansas flipped red, Missouri flipped red, South Carolina was called for Trump...

Ohio looks like it is going red as well...

This IS just like 2016 only he's ahead in the popular vote too.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd

Whew--Hallelujah!
Not gonna lie, that light blue over us made me nervous Lol!

It was the weirdest thing ever, wasn't it?

One of the most fiercest independent states in the Union... looking a little blue for a bit.

Y'all should start what we are doing in Montana and not sell businesses and properties to someone from a Blue state.

Just cancer prevention, really...

edit on 3-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Trump was ahead in the popular vote in 2016, too, until the three west coast states came in.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Ooo! I didn't even know a State could opt for that. We definitely could use something like that here.

duh-just realized, I guess it comes down to individuals choosing who they are going to sell too. Too many greedy folks around, but it would be great if the idea takes hold!
edit on 3-11-2020 by Starcrossd because: added realization

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Anyone know what's going on with Virginia yet? Its still blue but shows Trump with 53%

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

Trump was ahead in the popular vote in 2016, too, until the three west coast states came in.

Very true.

But as of this point he is 2 million above what he was last time.

Let's see what happens this time.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Anyone know what's going on with Virginia yet? Its still blue but shows Trump with 53%

54% of the vote in yet...

Trump just took South Carolina and is trending to get North Carolina.

Pennsylvania and Ohio just went red too...

Doesn't look like a good year for Joe.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

As of this point, Trump has already swept the 270 milestone without the 5 western states.

Let's see what happens there..

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It is early yet, a lot of the rural areas are out yet and haven't reported in. The rural areas are more apt to vote for Trump this election because their livelyhood is in direct contrast with Biden's plans.

It will be probably nine tomorrow morning before we get a good view of what is going to happen in this election. There are lots of people living in rural areas, and they are voting this year way more than ever before.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Ap has Virginia blue.
Ny Post has virginia leaning red.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is early yet, a lot of the rural areas are out yet and haven't reported in. The rural areas are more apt to vote for Trump this election because their livelyhood is in direct contrast with Biden's plans.

It will be probably nine tomorrow morning before we get a good view of what is going to happen in this election. There are lots of people living in rural areas, and they are voting this year way more than ever before.

True. I'm in a rural area. My sister is in the country, and now rents out her farm land. I didn't vote last year, but sure voted for Trump this year.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Now Montana is red 47.6 Joe 50.2 Trump in associated press, and blue on NY Post 50.8 Joe 46.4 Trump.

Nice discrepancy there.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

Joe just swept the west coast.

The most he is going to get to is 230 now.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Now Montana is red 47.6 Joe 50.2 Trump in associated press, and blue on NY Post 50.8 Joe 46.4 Trump.

Nice discrepancy there.

Montana will end up red, as it always has.

Even with a bunch of #$%#$%# people from California and Oregon retiring here and screwing up the mix.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Compairing NY counties between 2016 and now. Dems lost 4 counties in NY as of right now, but syill a blue state. Rockland, Dutchess, Erie, and Clinton.

How many more counties would need to go red for the state to go red? Or is everything just basically hinged on the county NY city is in?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join