It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting voting map different on the associated press vs new york post.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I found this interesting that the voting maps are actually different depending on which one you view.

I googled voting map. The first thing that comes up for me is the asdociated press. Click on their link to the asdociated press, and can't find the map, but alot of other stuff about how votes are counted, why this election is different, and etc.

Their map gives Biden 3 to Trump 8.

Yet the New York Post gives Biden 0 Trump 11. NY Post

Now I'm wondering how skewed CNN and others are going to be. How different the maps are going to be depending on which one you watch. If conservative news outlets will have Trump winning, and liberal outlets will have Biden winning based on early predictions for the states.

In otherwards saying Biden won the state before all the votes can be counted when Trump actually won. Visa versa.

One thing I do know there is going to be a fight this year.

Personally I would love to see Calfornia turn into a red state this year. Would be interesting indeed. I hope PA stays a red state for Trump. I didn't vote for Trump last year, but I voted for him and all republicans across the board in PA this year.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

As of right now, Biden 3
Trump 11

Now it says Biden 16
Trump 13

edit on 3-11-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Looks like Biden’s ahead 16-13 and Trump has a 49.9 vote percentage versus Biden’s 49.1

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

That's interesting. Looks like NY post is using Reuters while most of the otgers i could find are using the AP numbers.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I currently have Biden at 3, Trump 19 and Florida just flipped red on your NYP link.

Odd indeed.

Ah.. I see...

The other link is calling Ohio for Biden with 24% of the vote in.

edit on 3-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Wouldn’t it really be something for Biden to squeak out GA and then lose CA?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
FOX's maps are even worse! They show VA for Biden, but if you look it's like 59-38 for Trump.

These guys are ALL crazy!!

LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

If Biden loses CA, then it's all over. CA and NY are the two strongholds of the dems.

I would be shocked, literally shocked, to see Trump win CA. Stunned actually.

I would love, love, LOVE, to see Pelosi lose her seat though!!! That would be awesome sauce with a gold bow on top, but probably wishful thinking. Those dumb libs love her for some odd reason.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think its way too early to call. I will look around 11PM or so.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Great to see a Over 100% turn out?
Fox news.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Great to see a Over 100% turn out?
Fox news.

Over 100% of the 2016 election numbers.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I think its way too early to call. I will look around 11PM or so.

Yep. A you tuber I watch perdicted with the Democratic party pushing mail in votes, that many states will show Biden winning early until the poll votes come in. I'm suprised they are giving Biden Texas. The reasoning above is the only thing that makes sense.

With Pa and swing states, either Trump is going to want to catch voter fraud, or the Dems are going to say not all votes are in yet. Then they miraculously find a ton of ballots most for the democratic party.

Right now both have Biden leading. The asdociated press has Biden more in the lead.

AP 85 to 61
NYPost 44 to 42
edit on 3/11/2020 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I'm suprised they are giving Biden Texas.

At 62% in, Biden was winning with .1%.

I wouldn't exactly count them out yet.

Although that has been the Democrat's plan for the last 20 years or so...

They already flipped California a long time ago.

If they can flip Texas and Arizona then they effectively control the southern border.

Except for New Mexico, which doesn't have enough electoral votes to count.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm waiting for the 2-500% increases in voters, beyond even the population, in places like CA, IL, NY, GA, etc.

I'll bet the charter bus companies are having a field day tonight!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm waiting for the 2-500% increases in voters, beyond even the population, in places like CA, IL, NY, GA, etc.

I'll bet the charter bus companies are having a field day tonight!!!!!!!!!

Yea... blah

I lost count of how many people were indicted, arrested, etc for Democrat voter fraud in Texas the last 2 weeks.

If Texas goes blue it will be a sad time for our country.

Remember The Alamo will probably be a phrase erased from history because it was racist.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Both are showing states as solid blue or red with no votes. I'm really going to be ticked if voter fraud happens on the media level.

The state voted for trump, but the media lies to us and says Biden won hoping to dupe us all. I caught CNN in lies. I never watch them anymore.

I may watch fox news. I will watch next news network. I have alternative news sources.

I wish there was a voter msp that showed only the votes that came in. No speculation, or assumptions.

Right now the maps are showing Biden leading. You know how many people are going to go berserk if Trump wins again after the media has shown Biden ahead with a good lead over Trump?

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady
Both are showing states as solid blue or red with no votes. I'm really going to be ticked if voter fraud happens on the media level.

The state voted for trump, but the media lies to us and says Biden won hoping to dupe us all. I caught CNN in lies. I never watch them anymore.

I may watch fox news. I will watch next news network. I have alternative news sources.

I wish there was a voter msp that showed only the votes that came in. No speculation, or assumptions.

Right now the maps are showing Biden leading. You know how many people are going to go berserk if Trump wins again after the media has shown Biden ahead with a good lead over Trump?

Texas now has a problem with 22,000 votes in one county that would swing the state at this point so they are calling in A Democrat and a Republican to hand-count them.

Interesting times...

ETA... 70% of the vote in... 49.3% Biden, 49.3% Trump...

edit on 3-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Texan here. Very strong Trump support but we have been infested with Kalifornians and heavy enrollment in extreme liberal and anti-US colleges the last several years. I'm going to be shocked (and sick) if Biden wins us but, still not going on a 4 year tantrum lol

Eta; the polls just closed an hr and half ago here with MANY people still in line. It's probably going to take awhile for accurate totals. I'm with ya'll, just show votes counted and no speculation. Nerve wracking--I need more booze! lol
edit on 3-11-2020 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady

Texas now has a problem with 22,000 votes in one county that would swing the state at this point so they are calling in A Democrat and a Republican to hand-count them.

Interesting times...

ETA... 70% of the vote in... 49.3% Biden, 49.3% Trump...

I believe it. Wonder if the Democrats are going to be caught in a massive voter fraud scandal? I know there has been voter fraud going on already.

My daughter decided not to vote. Now I'm wondering if someone may have decided to vote for her, and how often that may happen else where.

They had me show my driver's license.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Finally Texas flipped red.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join