It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanksgiving Guidelines California Style!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Are you enjoying your Draconian Doctrines sponsored by Irrational Fearmongering yet? California sure is.

Just check out these Thanksgiving guidelines laid out by California Governor Gavin Newsom

The guidelines, announced ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday, define gatherings as "social situations that bring together people from different households at the same time in a single space or place."

The order requires the host of any private gathering to limit attendance to no more than three households and the duration to no more than two hours. Hosts should ensure guests gather only outdoors and promote physical distancing, frequent hand-washing or sanitizing and the use of masks or face coverings.

In addition, singing, chanting, and shouting are strongly discouraged and should be avoided.

www.foxnews.com...

No more than 3 households present--What does that even mean?

Parties no longer than 2 hours--Go to hell, governor

Guests must stay outside--For realzy?

Avoid singing--What is there to sing about anymore?

Who wants to come over to my place on T-day? You can sit your azz outside for 2 hours silently and then go home. That'll teach Covid not to mess with ya.

WHY WHY WHY would you let some pencil-necked soy boy tell you how to celebrate your holiday?

Draconian NWO reset is just around the corner. All they need to do is drop another bio weapon and people will be begging to give up even more independence, agency, freedom, and willpower.

edit on 1-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
California. Where your Governor is the biggest turkey at Thanksgiving.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I've had it, these governors need Gitmo for 10 years to think about how great it is to be an American. Once Trump wins, FBI should be kicking doors down for subversion, insurrection, rebellion and treason. Enough is enough after this vote we better put our foot down on these monsters or we will surely continue to suffer.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I read someone's online comment where you can have more people at a funeral in Cali than you can have at Thanksgiving.

So they are going to have a funeral for their beloved family pet -- their turkey.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Anyone who voted for him shouldn't be allowed to leave and pollute up other states with their #ty ideals.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I was listening to an interview with Trump that was conducted back in the middle of February. He said that the virus was not like Flu, it was airborne and potentially dangerous in all environments. More virulent and life threatening.

Skip a month later and he had changed his tune. Why? Because he knew it would damage any progress he had made and that he was the manager of such a potential # show.

The disease is real, it effects people in many different ways, and if you are of a certain age, a certain demographic, then you are potentially going to be effected more disproportionately than others.

Nobody likes to have their liberties tread upon, but it’s about protecting our most vulnerable. If being right wing means you couldn’t care less about this demographic, then what does that actually say about you?

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

This is from Faux Newz. And by #ucker. Do you believe it?

Here is a direct link to the actual guidelines, without requiring that they be 'reinterpreted' for you:

http s://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/CDPH-Guidance-for-the-Prevention-of-COVID-19-Transmission-for-Gatherings-10-09.aspx

So unreasonable?

edit on 1/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Survival rates well above 98%, actually above 99% now.

Being "right wing" as you put it doesn't mean we "don't care", it means we're adult enough to decide amongst ourselves as a family what risks we will or won't.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
And the Governor's office says be sure to KEEP YOUR MASK ON IN BETWEEN BITES...WHILE YOU'RE CHEWING!

Source: californiaglobe.com...

If you have a "smart device" (Echo, TV, Webcam, etc.), be sure it is taken off-line during Thanksgiving Dinner!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Anyone who voted for him shouldn't be allowed to leave and pollute up other states with their #ty ideals.

Yeah, I’m in AZ. Where do you think they are going?

Idiots drive faster than crazy when they are in Cali. Not here, effing 10 miles an hour under the speed limit. Nobody else exists, except for them.

Southern Californian mentality has become disgusting.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This i from Faux Newz. And by #ucker. Do you believe it?

Here is a direct link to the actual guidelines, without requiring that they be 'reinterpreted' for you:

http s://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/CDPH-Guidance-for-the-Prevention-of-COVID-19-Transmission-for-Gatherings-10-09.aspx

So unreasonable?

So? I presented the condensed version. It doesn't make it any less of a draconian overreach.

One might even say...'fascist.'

edit on 1-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I heard about this earlier on press for truth. Holy #...Christmas is the same. There was something about outdoor dinners only or something too...masks in your home...straight #ed.

a reply to: chr0naut

I guess you cant #ing read your own link. What interpretation is needed. It's retarded as # as written.

Attendance

Gatherings that include more than 3 households are prohibited. This includes everyone present, including hosts and guests.  Remember, the smaller the number of people, the safer.

2. Gather Outdoors

Practice Physical Distancing and Hand Hygiene at Gatherings

For any gatherings permitted under this guidance, the space must be large enough so that everyone at a gathering can maintain at least a 6-foot physical distance from others (not including their own household) at all times.

Wear a Face Covering to Keep COVID-19 from Spreading

Rules for Singing, Chanting, and Shouting at Outdoor Gatherings

Inside your own home...
edit on 1/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
it means we're adult enough to decide amongst ourselves as a family what risks we will or won't.

Based on some of the posters around here, I'm starting to think people outside the USA can't fathom this concept.

That's all the more reason Americans need to stand against this blatant conditioning agenda.

link   

There is NOTHING to Be Thankful For in California this Year .............

edit on 1-11-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   

So unreasonable?

Yes.

We have Thanksgiving at my Father-in-Law's house. Have since my wife and I started dating in high school. Now there are more than just five of us, There are him (she passed a few years ago), my wife and I, her sister & hub, their two kids with their spouses and kids and our kids with their spouses. That's now seven families living in separate houses. I'll be damned if we're going to refuse to get together since we're all Covid-free. The entire state of California should give their governor a big single finger salute. Family is everything, we're no longer a society if we forego that aspect of our lives.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

it means we're adult enough to decide amongst ourselves as a family what risks we will or won't.

Based on some of the posters around here, I'm starting to think people outside the USA can't fathom this concept.

That's all the more reason Americans need to stand against this blatant conditioning agenda.

They have no concept of true freedom and are willing to bow to their governments as necessary to get by.

link   
No more than 3 households present--What does that even mean?

CLEAR AS DAY: 10 People from each of 3 households! or 30 People from one household each three!

Parties no longer than 2 hours--Go to hell, governor
EVERYONE KNOWS WE GET COVID 19 AT THE 2 HOUR MARK!

Guests must stay outside--For realzy?
DUH RAIN SLEET OR SNOW!!! Woozy!

Avoid singing--What is there to sing about anymore?
yeah who sings anymore they win!

link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

This i from Faux Newz. And by #ucker. Do you believe it?

So unreasonable?

So? I presented the condensed version. It doesn't make it any less of a draconian overreach.

One might even say...'fascist.'

It was originally presented in point form and uses simple language. Yet you need it "condensed" for you?

LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Survival rates well above 98%, actually above 99% now.

Being "right wing" as you put it doesn't mean we "don't care", it means we're adult enough to decide amongst ourselves as a family what risks we will or won't.

Keep on believing that if it makes you feel better.

As I said it is about protecting the most vulnerable. You have obviously taken the decision that the 1 or 2% are not worth protecting, and that is your prerogative.

I have friends who have thought like this until they have lost a loved one or indeed contracted the disease.

Best of luck moving forward.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Newsom wants to get rid of more expensive (poorer) Senior Citizens. That's one reason why he (and gov Cuomo) are withholding the Covid-19 Virus from state citizens, after the FDA approves it.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I think Newsom and Cuomo are more evil than Whitmer?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join