It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Ellison (and Gov. Tim Walz) restrict Trump Rally in MN to 250 people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's the city concrete jungle creatures why you don't see Minnesota nice anymore. We're still nice if you drive 45 minutes north, sorry if you can't make it.

(Some say we've been too close to Canadia)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'll be sure to tune into this because I highly doubt only 250 people show up. But the bigger question is, will this motivate even more people to get out and vote for Trump Tuesday night?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

i don't disagree with that.

This is not the Spanish Flu. The death rate is incredibly low. its definitely not an "ELE" type disease.

We will see after the vote is done how the rest of the country feels. I have said that I expect Trump to win the popular vote by 10mil.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Democrats are small, sad, treasonous people who hate freedom and liberty.

Yup. Unfortunately, there are a lot of them and you are just about to lose your freedom and liberty...unless the polls are fake.

edit on 30/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Anyone taking bets on which MSM outlet pushes this for a headline?

"Trump losing steam in MN with VERY low turnout at rally."

That, or they'll say Trump is too easy to pushover.

Fcking democrats are ridiculous. Completely fcking ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hopefully, this will backfire on the Democrats, somehow I think it will. No doubt Trump will do more than mention it, considering he usually has 90,000 to 130,000 watching on just one of the many outlets, people are gonna know this is bull chit. Watch Rochester and the surrounding area on election night, bet it has high Republican turnout.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yup. Unfortunately, there are a lot of them and you are just about to lose your freedom and liberty...unless the polls are fake.

The polls aren't fake. But they are wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The polls aren't fake. But they are wrong.

Big call.
I think they are inaccurate, but not to the extent that it means Biden won't win (quite easily).

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I think, as i have said, we will see Trump pull 10mil more votes nationally than Biden.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Just tell the people that want to attend to make it a protest against bidden.
edit on Fri, 30 Oct 2020 12:33:19 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

How is that even legal? Did they pass a law or decree or something, through MN courts?

Actually I wonder if ANY of this has been legal, anywhere. I’m sure it’s been discussed, but does anyone know right off-hand what laws they have been using, since the beginning of this thing, to restrict gatherings? They’ve been suspending/taking away the right of the people to freely assemble, and none of us anywhere have stood up to it. What is their basis for taking away this right?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

President Trump just said at another rally that his Minnesota limit of 250 people will still be more than what Joe has drawn in Minnesota

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Depending on how many people actually show up, this may be the first shot fired so to speak, about if reasonable people are going to put up with any more of this lockdown and other dictatorship type of liberty stealing

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

People have been banned from gathering outside - by the Govt pressuring the venues.

Its now a protest ..all is good...

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This could be Trump's way of saying, I may lose this election, show them you're not putting up with their mandates when I do

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Does it matter? By the time you get a court that tells you it's not legal, the rally itself is over with, and that's all that matters.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Imagine how excited the left would be if biden could get 250 people to attend one of his abysmal ‘rallies’

It would make it look as though he actually has supporters

He doesn’t

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Biden should have some of his people put out signs around town saying trump rally.

Nah.... that won't work.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"People have been banned from gathering outside - by the Govt pressuring the venues."

I do not have time to read this whole thread so I am probably repeating another's post. But

what are they going to do if 2,000 unarmed people show up? That is a lot of pepper spray.

Keith Ellison and Tim Walz just lost a lot of voters.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I think they are inaccurate, but not to the extent that it means Biden won't win (quite easily).

No way in hell. The number of people who will silently and secretly vote for Trump this year is huge, way more than the dems feeble attempts at fraud can overcome.

It will be a landslide.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join