It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nickelodeon Deletes Thousands Of Votes In Their ‘Children’s Poll’ For President...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Full headline: Nickelodeon Deletes Thousands Of Votes In Their ‘Children’s Poll’ For President After Too Many People Voted For Trump

The headline is a bit deceptive, but I can certainly see how the writer of the article came to his/her conclusion, even based on circumstantial evidence. Nickelodeon has a track record that has only been broken once since 1992.

The TV network unveiled the results of its seven-day online “Kids Pick the President” poll late Tuesday, showing Democratic nominee Joe Biden as the winner with 53% of the vote to President Donald Trump’s 47%.

Well it turns out that the reason Biden won their poll was because Viacom, the parent company of Nickeleodon, removed over 130,000 votes that they deemed to be “bots”.

While not confirming that the votes that were removed were all from Trump, Viacom made the announcement stating they removed the votes after a report that members of the online forum 4chan, decided to vote in the poll in favor of Trump.

Article link
Washington Post

Damn those Russians...err...bots. How dare they interfere in such an important exercise teaching our kids the importance of exercising their right to vote for the approved candidate.
edit on 10/29/2020 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Surprised they let Trump get even that close.

+13 more 
link   

Nickelodeon is the example of how early the left start brainwashing kids.

+6 more 
link   

Hilarious.
Nickelodeon taking a page out of the Democrat’s playbook.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh no, a kids channel is faking the results of a poll aimed at little citizens who can’t vote.

I have no runner in this election, being from the U.K, but some Trump supporters are turning into complete melts.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This behavior from the Left is going to come around one of these days and bite them - hard. They're not going to be expecting it and will be in shock for quite some time when it happens. I don't know what it will be, when or how, but history shows us that it will happen and I hope it happens in my lifetime.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You're not a kid unless you vote for biden

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Oh no, a kids channel is faking the results of a poll aimed at little citizens who can’t vote.

I have no runner in this election, being from the U.K, but some Trump supporters are turning into complete melts.

More like a kids channel is so petty they feel the need to fake a children's election. Some Biden supporters are turning into complete psychopaths.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

No one is acting like its the end of the world but its a a good illustration of how pathetic some on the left have become.

Of course instead of acknowledging the pathetic nature of this behavior you accuse people of being pathetic for pointing it out.

edit on 29-10-2020 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Nickelodeon wanted the kids to pick President Pedo.

(no not you Pedro, we are talking about Biden)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

And that is why you should not let private interest Brainwash your kid's but have a proper national regulator to monitor content and behaviour of corporations, corporations are exactly why you will never have one because they have brainwashed your public for the past, well how many decades?.

Media is propaganda, small town papers, proper competition in the press and banning ALL monopolies in all branches of the media is the only way to go if you want free, fair and open speech in your nation but let the corporations have control and come on they even tell you what kind of music they want you to listen to.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I remember the poll in my kindergarten class. Reagan won. Imagine the teacher deciding to tear up ballots because she felt like Carter should win. Yeah, that's kind of what this is.
edit on 29-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I like that Biden couldn't even win a mock election for kids without having it doctored.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

here's a little secret: all television is brainwashing.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

To be fair, they're just showing how real elections are done.

It doesn't matter how you vote, it matters who counts your vote.

Just like currency- a nations laws don't matter if you control its money.
A nations votes don't matter if you control the outcome...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I guess Nickelodeon wants to teach the young that it is alright to cheat as long as you believe in what you are cheating at. Nickelodeon is a place where fiction is the norm. Not much is real on Nickelodeon. So why shouldn't they be teaching kids that you can distort things if you want to?

I guess this is no different than the Democrats are doing. So since the left believe it is alright to twist everything to meet your needs, I guess we have to allow Nichelodeon to do it too. Honesty is no longer an American trait I guess.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
This behavior from the Left is going to come around one of these days and bite them - hard. They're not going to be expecting it and will be in shock for quite some time when it happens. I don't know what it will be, when or how, but history shows us that it will happen and I hope it happens in my lifetime.

This is the world they are preparing. George Orwell on the weary monotony of an endless leftist society, "1984":

"How could you tell how much of it was lies? It might be true that the average human being was better off now than he had been before the Revolution. The only evidence to the contrary was the mute protest in your own bones, the instinctive feeling that the conditions you lived in were intolerable and that at some other time they must have been different. It struck him that the truly characteristic thing about modern life was not its cruelty and insecurity, but simply its bareness, its dinginess, its listlessness. Life, if you looked about you, bore no resemblance not only to the lies that streamed out of the telescreens, but even to the ideals that the Party was trying to achieve. Great areas of it, even for a Party member, were neutral and non-political, a matter of slogging through dreary jobs, fighting for a place on the Tube, darning a worn-out sock, cadging a saccharine tablet, saving a cigarette end. The ideal set up by the Party was something huge, terrible, and glittering -- a world of steel and concrete, of monstrous machines and terrifying weapons -- a nation of warriors and fanatics, marching forward in perfect unity, all thinking the same thoughts and shouting the same slogans, perpetually working, fighting, triumphing, persecuting -- three hundred million people all with the same face. The reality was decaying, dingy cities where underfed people shuffled to and fro in leaky shoes..."

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And here I thought Disney was bad for the kids... I guess Nickelodeon is, too. Why can't these kid networks just let kids be kids and stop with their PC cartoons and stop asking kids who they would vote for. No kid should be involved in politics that early. It's because of these sour bastards that I've had to explain politics to my kids in the first place.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You are looking at this from the completely wrong side. They rigged a kids show election. That is how crazy they/you are for not seeing it. Even in a fantasy world they can’t stand the idea of Trump winning. Why even count they votes at all? It is insane.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

While it's not a big deal, it pushes innocent kids towards politics. Kids shouldn't give half a popcorn fart about politics until they at least hit puberty. And if they do learn about politics, it should come from the parents, not cartoon stations. That's the problem here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join