It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vs Biden Predictions

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What betting taught me on bets is you don't bet on what the results say overall. You do your research about each horse/greyhound about their past and terrain and then you bet.

What those polls say is nothing.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
What betting taught me on bets is you don't bet on what the results say overall. You do your research about each horse/greyhound about their past and terrain and then you bet.

What those polls say is nothing.

You researched what — where?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

i am just giving example. I didn't research the election O.o i just said to not predict based on the polls.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

i am just giving example. I didn't research the election O.o i just said to not predict based on the polls.

I follow 538.

And yes — as Nate followed the final polls — he gave it to Trump.

But, they learned a lot from 2016. Like undercounting uneducated males, etc.

They’ve made adjustments.

However, they’re still statisticians. There are many variables.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Although I have no real stake in the matter, being a Brit and all, I think Trump will win, and by a better margin than last time.

I am pretty sure that the majority of Americans can see Trump as representing their interests as Americans actually perceive their interests. They can see that Biden is not a real candidate for president, but merely a cardboard cutout as one. Biden is merely a 'backdoor' for the more ambitious democrats around him, who will kick him to the kerb the first chance they get. The new king won't be king for too long, as it is the democrat robber barons that want the reins of power. He is simply a path to power by stealth, and I am sure many Americans can see that.

Trump's main concern has always been (and continues to be) to provide Americans with a healthy economy so that they can maintain their individualistic lifestyles to create businesses (which creates jobs) and to pursue whatever happiness they want to gain. The democrats want to shut that down, and have done so by using the lock-downs as an example of what to expect if they gain the presidency.

America. You go the democrat way at your peril.

edit on 2/11/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Trump’s economy is all smoke and mirrors.

Most things he does or tries to do backfire, or get blocked.

“The Washington-based think tank wrote: "President Trump's erratic, ego-driven and inconsistent trade policies have not achieved any measurable progress, despite the newly combative rhetoric. On top of that, COVID-19 — and the administration's mismanagement of the crisis — have wiped out much of the last decade's job gains in US manufacturing.”

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

...and which team will that be??

My team? Seems unlikely. My team wants nothing to do with gov't. interference in our lives. All we want is roads repaired as needed. The mail delivered on time. The borders protected.

Bidens team wants nothing to do with any of that. His team wants to take away my Constitutional rights. His team wants me to cower in my home in fear of a bug.

I'd just as soon his team get trounced. If the same thing would happen to Trump, I'd be best pleased. But since that's not going to happen, I'm just gonna have to go with the lesser of two evils.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and which team will that be??

My team? Seems unlikely. My team wants nothing to do with gov't. interference in our lives. All we want is roads repaired as needed. The mail delivered on time. The borders protected.

Bidens team wants nothing to do with any of that. His team wants to take away my Constitutional rights. His team wants me to cower in my home in fear of a bug.

I'd just as soon his team get trounced. If the same thing would happen to Trump, I'd be best pleased. But since that's not going to happen, I'm just gonna have to go with the lesser of two evils.

The Right is all about Control & Order.

They’re like “Personal Freedom !!!” —- that’s only if you’re like them.

You can have all the Personal Freedom you need — as long as you’re like them.

As long as you fit in their “box”.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I see Trump Winning 42 States . Republicans will keep the Majority in the Senate, and add 2 Seats . There is also a Very Good Chance the TRUMP WAVE will Flip the House Majority to the Republicans . If that All somehow Happens , then the Criminal Inditements of the SWAMP Seditionists will Begin .
edit on 2-11-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Uh-huh, of course they are.

They're, like all political parties, about control. What, this comes as a shock to you?? It shouldn't. It really, really shouldn't.

My problem with the current iteration of the Democratic party, which I was a member of until quite recently, is they've no room at all for differing opinion. They, of course, say otherwise, but I'm living proof of that lie. I was shouted down for years before I called it quits. I am, as you've no doubt noticed, fairly conservative on many issues, not most, but many...and that is quite unwelcome in the current Democratic party.

I believe that people should be able to keep their money that they earn through their work. Too many of today's Democratic leadership, and their drones, believe otherwise.

I believe that the 2nd amendment is sacrosanct, and should be left untouched. The current Democratic leadership doesn't share that thought process.

I believe in freedom of speech. The current Democratic leadership doesn't share that belief, either.

I believe judges should not legislate, nor practice social engineering, from the bench. Too many, far, far too many, in the current Democratic party do not share that belief, either.

I am, in too many of their thoughts, the enemy of what they see as the direction the country should be taking. That I am against them should be obvious, since I've left the party.

I believe that people should be able to move about freely, without having Nanny-govt telling them how to do so.

Control? Of course it's about control. This is my shocked face...

I'm not voting Democrat, nor am I voting Republican. I see both parties as flip sides of the same coin. Which makes them both part of the problem.

The sooner voters realize this, the better off we'll all be.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Queues already forming for the 6am openings of polling stations
I feel there is going to be a big turnout today.
Could there be 175m votes nationwide at the end of all this???

In 2016 there were about 129m.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

An excellent question, I have wondered if the increased voter numbers is a sign of greater levels of voter turn out or advance/postal voting. Both outcomes are possible, and advance voting was becoming more popular before the ongoing pandemic. The increasing turnout only helps Biden if these people stayed at home in 2016 on the assumption that Hillary Clinton wins by default.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

originally posted by: UKTruth

An excellent question, I have wondered if the increased voter numbers is a sign of greater levels of voter turn out or advance/postal voting. Both outcomes are possible, and advance voting was becoming more popular before the ongoing pandemic. The increasing turnout only helps Biden if these people stayed at home in 2016 on the assumption that Hillary Clinton wins by default.

yes, if there are 175m who vote, I forecast it will be 110m to 65m In Bidens favour...or 63% - 37%

On a lighter note for Trump...

26 votes have already been counted in New Hampshire.
Countrywide as of NOW, Trump leads 16-10.
Might be his only lead of the day.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Why do you think biden is going to be able to pull such a record high vote count? Did he really run that great of a campaign in your eyes? Why do I care what someone across the pond muses about another nations election?

a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
How do you view the world so wrongly? Who is the party that wants rules? The left. Who wants more government? The left. That makes more authoritative power not less. What political party is the Michigan governor throwing small business owners in jail for not turning over lists with data on their patrons? What party is the mayor of NYC who used tax dollars to paint political messages infront of Trump tower (found to be illegal and removed) and setup a hotline for citizens to call in and report folks not following social distancing? Wake up!!!! The party of authority has it hand so far up your...

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

A lot would depend on which states the additional voters for Biden are coming from, if they are in states won by Hillary, there is no impact on the outcome of the election. However, if they are in Ohio, Florida or Michigan, then the result of the election might depend upon them. (Of course, all of this assumes the Democrats don't look to win in those states via voter/election fraud).

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Breaking:
Vote counts to make foreigners angry.
Live at 7

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Biden has more money to pay people off, those that own the media and big tech are backing him with all the censorship and unreality going on. China owns Biden, a win for Biden is a win for China. I expect this Dan Andrews power grab to get more support nationwide if they can steal the election.

Just need to look at the rallies to see what the people think.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
For the electoral college yes and who becomes president, but none of that answered my specific question as to why they feel biden could pull in so many votes. I find that laughable. Hillary had a lot going for her, most importantly her “historic” vagina would have made her the first women presidency, since the nation isn’t over gender bias (and racial bias) these things have a lot of weight still. Joe doesn’t have anything historic, he wouldn’t even be the first president with dementia for crying out loud.

in a reply to: xpert11

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
As a Brit, I don't care who wins, not my Country, none of my business! still gonna be checking in to see what's happening though, and i'd love some sort of return to normality after the result, won't hold my breath though!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join