It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vs Biden Predictions

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
SIGNS OF A TRUMP VICTORY (If Americans are not stupid)

President Donald Trump...Leaving airport rally #2... Heading to airport rally #3.

AF1 taking off: twitter.com...

Joe Biden today? Resting. Even his brother Jim didn't want to be bothered.

FoxNews visits Jim Biden: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
OK here is something very interesting - the last point I did not know until yesterday...

1) The election results must be transmitted by each state at the latest 8th December - safe harbour date , after which Congress can get involved.
2) The Electoral College must vote by 14th December
3) If the Electoral College are not able to carry out their proceedings by 14th December, then the House decide who will be President and the Senate decide who will be Vice President. (though there is also a provision that extends time for the Electoral College until early Jan)

Here's the part that I didn't know..

The House does not vote as normal - i.e. not every House representative gets to vote. There will be only 50 votes - 1 for each state. As it stands the Republicans hold the majority of states and it is highly unlikely they will lose that majority.

It means the Republicans will most likely pick the President should the election not be concluded by the 13th December.
The Senate will then pick the VP - all 100 Senators vote, 51 to win.

We could end up with a Trump/Harris conclusion!
edit on 29/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
.... I’ve already got popcorn.

a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

That's both hilarious and scary as #!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
OK here is something very interesting - the last point I did not know until yesterday...

1) The election results must be transmitted by each state at the latest 8th December - safe harbour date , after which Congress can get involved.
2) The Electoral College must vote by 14th December
3) If the Electoral College are not able to carry out their proceedings by 14th December, then the House decide who will be President and the Senate decide who will be Vice President. (though there is also a provision that extends time for the Electoral College until early Jan)

Here's the part that I didn't know..

The House does not vote as normal - i.e. not every House representative gets to vote. There will be only 50 votes - 1 for each state. As it stands the Republicans hold the majority of states and it is highly unlikely they will lose that majority.

It means the Republicans will most likely pick the President should the election not be concluded by the 13th December.
The Senate will then pick the VP - all 100 Senators vote, 51 to win.

Good Lord, they would have to put Trump in a pope mobile type environment for his entire second term. Harris herself would be literally "gunning" for him.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

That's both hilarious and scary as #!

It would be funny - completely dysfunctional, of course.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Biden SUCKS for the American people, period.

I have faith the American people will pick who’s best for them and this country and it ain’t Biden.

Trump 2020 BABY!

Biden wont be President. This is the bitter left with an agenda to get a Marxist elected and to hold the highest seat in the land. Biden will either be suicided or he will step down for the good of the country. This is a dangerous election and a dangerous time for America.

Harris will be a disaster like no other since the founding.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
So I saw a report today that said Harris is getting ready to return to the Senate because of their own(DNC) predictive algorithms showing this as the final result.

Final Prediction 2020

Interestingly Micheal Moore mentioned how Trump is having these massive rallies in counties Hillary won in 2016....and that's why he is predicting a Trump win even though he doesn't want him to win, one thing about Moore is that he doesn't allow himself to get trapped into the CNN echo chamber of thought; he has a type pragmatism that is very rare for people on the far left.
edit on 31-10-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I predict Donald Trump will win.

Why? I base my prediction on two things: polls and rallies. The polls are having the same issues they had in 2016: people are feeling demonized if they support Trump. Biden just called us "chumps." Hillary called us "spineless cowards" (I guess that's better than "deplorables"). Of course the standby "racist" is still in play. But there's worse this time that last: this time, people are getting beaten and injured for supporting Trump! It's not just name-calling and social stigma anymore... now it's physical threats.

We even had one poster on ATS who said he just wanted Trump supporters to get sick and die.

That skews the polls more than the pollsters can account for. Michael Moore may be a jerk and a dreamer, but he understands this. Polls are based on what people say, not what they think. A lot of Trump's supporters are afraid to voice their support, so when a pollster calls they take the easy way out and say "Biden" just to stay safe. Come election day, though, inside that voting booth, they'll mark their ballot for Trump and leave. If anyone asks, they can still say they voted for Biden... who knows the difference?

We saw that in action in 2016, and now we're seeing more of the same and worse in 2020. People don't take kindly to threats.

The second reason is the size of the rallies. Trump just had one in Minnesota where it was limited by the governor to 250 people. OK, they got their 250 people... and 25,000 more standing outside cheering Trump on! There were so many that Trump walked outside and addressed the supporters there as well. By contrast, Biden is doing much of his rally thing virtually it seems, as he has precious few actual supporters rallying to his speeches. Polling is showing a huge majority of Trump supporters who support Trump instead of are voting against Biden; Biden voters are more likely to be voting against Trump than for Biden. That's never a good sign.

I will also admit that the recent surge in early and mail-in voting concerns me. It's far, far too easy to interfere with voting that way... from literally strong-arming mail-in voters to vote in a easy that is "socially acceptable" to encouraging ineligible people to vote to politically-inspired postal workers giving preferential treatment to ballots from heavily Democratic districts, the opportunity for fraud is simply astronomical. So I hedge my prediction with that one caveat... Democrats may have found themselves an edge in pushing for mail-in voting.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I honestly think Trump is going to win but the left may still surprise

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My new prediction.
I think Texas is going blue and that will be a bellwether for a bad night for Trump, losing the rust belt, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona.

edit on 31/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Interesting change with Texas.

Apparently the Republican controlled state government have left only one mail ballot box per county, meaning that in some area's there's like 1 box for 4 million people.

I think stuff like that might help the republicans keep Texas but if they lose it....#.

gotta say though other than Texas my map looks pretty much identical to yours.
edit on 31-10-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Interesting change with Texas.

Apparently the Republican controlled state government have left only one mail ballot box per county, meaning that in some area's there's like 1 box for 4 million people.

I think stuff like that might help the republicans keep Texas but if they lose it....#.

gotta say though other than Texas my map looks pretty much identical to yours.

That's only an issue you heard about in the media. It's not a real issue.
The vast majority of early voting in Texas is in-person early voting.
The state record for votes has already been broken - before election day - so there is no issue at all with voter suppression.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Joe Biden Says He Doesn't Need Voters To Get Elected

Joe looks confident that his fix with the CCP will be enough to get him in.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
IMO, Trump will replicate the 2016 presidential election electoral map, and he might win one or two additional states. Trump's insane detractors will get him re-elected, and not any of his accomplishments in office. In short, Biden belongs in a rest home. Harris and fellow cohorts of Communists wish to turn the U.S. into a Zimbabwe-style state.

Voters desire to keep law enforcement in their neighbourhoods, and civil rest quelled before it begins are overriding issues. In other words, people's desire for security takes priority over other matters, including Trump's handling of the pandemic.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
New prediction : now see SC, IA (despite the recent poll) and OH going blue.

edit on 2/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just paint the entire map blue and wait.

Yet i think Trump will win.

Because othwerise is bye bye usa
edit on 2-11-2020 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
Just paint the entire map blue and wait.

Yet i think Trump will win.

Because othwerise is bye bye usa

It won't be entirely blue until 2024...at which point election won't actually matter.
I think that will be how it pans out 424-114 with the possible exception that Missouri may go blue.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So I saw a report today that said Harris is getting ready to return to the Senate because of their own(DNC) predictive algorithms showing this as the final result.

Final Prediction 2020

Interestingly Micheal Moore mentioned how Trump is having these massive rallies in counties Hillary won in 2016....and that's why he is predicting a Trump win even though he doesn't want him to win, one thing about Moore is that he doesn't allow himself to get trapped into the CNN echo chamber of thought; he has a type pragmatism that is very rare for people on the far left.

I think he also takes NV, MN and WI and possibly CO and NM.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Using bookie odds is a mistake. They aren't always reflection of true odds. Odds are based on public perception of an event which can be way off of reality. Their goal is to be able to make a profit no matter which side wins. So let's say if 1/4 of the money comes in on Trump then Trump would be 3/1 odds. But if they made it even odds they'd clean up on a Trump win (less winners to pay) but lose heavily on a Biden win (more winners to pay). But books aren't in the business of gambling so their odds reflect public perception. Any odds changing at the last minute reflects an avalanche of late money coming in pushing the odds one way or the other so the books can still keep their comfort zone and make a profit either way.

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join