It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Confirms the Legitimacy of Hunter Bidens Laptop Contents.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think some people do not realize the ramifications
of President Trump making this declaration.

If this were somehow false, the msm media
will make hay out Rudy and President Trump.

Yet what is happening?'

Joe runs to the basement again for 4 days?

And the msm is on standby.

LOL.

The story is true.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Thanks. But, no thanks.

I’ll wait for legitimate proof.

And what proof would that be?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You Cannot DENY this Because you Won't ...........

www.infowars.com... eport/

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I think some people do not realize the ramifications
of President Trump making this declaration.

Yet what is happening?'

Joe runs to the basement again for 4 days?

And the msm is on standby.

LOL.

The story is true.

Yep I'd say so. The Biden camp as not denied the laptop is Hunter's in fact they had their lawyers ask for them back, essentially a non-denial denial

ask Bob Woodward if he remembers the "non-denial" `denial verification they used during All the President's Men with Nixon.

Non-denial denial
A non-denial denial is a statement that, at first hearing, seems to be a direct, clearcut and unambiguous denial of some alleged accusation, but after being parsed carefully turns out to not be a denial at all, and is thus not explicitly untruthful if the allegation is in fact correct.

The Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee "is credited with coining the phrase non-denial denial to characterize the evasive Oval Office answers to questions", according to a 1991 retrospective on Bradlee's career in The Times.[2]

The phrase was popularized during the Watergate scandal by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein in their 1974 book All the President's Men, in reference to evasive statements and equivocal denials by then-Attorney General John N. Mitchell.[3]

William Goldman's screenplay for the 1976 film adaptation put the phrase into the mouth of Ben Bradlee and used it to dramatic purpose. The Bradlee character looks at some White House releases and comments "All non-denial denials. We're dirty, guys, and they doubt we were ever virgins, but they don't say the story is inaccurate." Later, Bradlee worries about the accuracy of a story and asks the reporters "That didn't sound to me like a non-denial denial. Could you have been wrong?" But when other editors suggest that the paper needs to back down, Bradlee writes a note that says "We stand by our story," which he calls "My non-denial denial"; then he adds, "# it, we'll stand by the boys."

A 1976 newspaper article called an Olympic official's statement on blood doping "a non-denial denial, a Watergate denial",[4] an assessment of Ron Ziegler's career dubbed him "the non-denial denier" and placed his tenure as White House Press Secretary in "the Alice-in-Wonderland era that spawned the form of official evasion that came to be known as the non-denial denial".[5]

edit on 18-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Surely some sort of charges must be made against Hunter? Surely the contents - if true- are worthy of a huge investigation and also some sort of speech from Trump regarding it?
Did anyone see the video of the Chinese guy talking about this before it was news? It's up on YouTube - www.youtube.com...
It's dated 24th September - so before the news broke.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So when does the arrest warrant go out for Hunter if this is legitimate? Sounds like he is looking at the death penalty, maybe a very lengthy stay if he is lucky.

As for the DNC party, time to get the popcorn. Will Trump get another 8 or 12 years as the dominions start to fall and the DNC party gets guttered. With Pizzagate still smouldering in the background it wont take much to start this fire up again.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I have been thinking Hunter has turned States evidence and has been assisting so he is in a safe place

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Surely some sort of charges must be made against Hunter? Surely the contents - if true- are worthy of a huge investigation and also some sort of speech from Trump regarding it?
Did anyone see the video of the Chinese guy talking about this before it was news? It's up on YouTube - www.youtube.com...
It's dated 24th September - so before the news broke.

Whats the bio weapon in the 3rd hard drive that's mentioned at the end? (What is the 3rd hard drive? I thought there was just the 1, now I learn there are 3(

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Like FOX? They were just walking this back a half hour ago and saying that it's most likely not true.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

This sounds like convention rules , are they different once a candidate is chosen ?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So when does the arrest warrant go out for Hunter if this is legitimate? Sounds like he is looking at the death penalty, maybe a very lengthy stay if he is lucky.

As for the DNC party, time to get the popcorn. Will Trump get another 8 or 12 years as the dominions start to fall and the DNC party gets guttered. With Pizzagate still smouldering in the background it wont take much to start this fire up again.

Hunter is a democrat.

He's one of the Elite.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Like FOX? They were just walking this back a half hour ago and saying that it's most likely not true.

I used to have this silly notion that FOX was impartial.

I also believed that if you left a tooth under the pillow, the Tooth Fairy took it and left a quarter.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I guess it's one of two things, either they've come to the conclusion it isn't legit or they are totally off the Trump Train and sandbagging it for President Elect Biden.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

all americans are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

just because a politician says something, that doesn't make it true.

we should all wait until this goes to trial before stating anyone is guilty of anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I guess it's one of two things, either they've come to the conclusion it isn't legit or they are totally off the Trump Train and sandbagging it for President Elect Biden.

Too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

If it was not legit, I'd expect the Biden camp to be out swinging.

News is all about ratings now and ad bucks. There is no free press now.

It's all about the Benjamin's.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I also believed that if you left a tooth under the pillow, the Tooth Fairy took it and left a quarter.

Weekend Fox News pairs up with CNN.

During the week they are more forthcoming and honest.

Friday, an investigative reporter at Fox News said he contacted 3 individuals in Hunter Biden email chain and each of those three verified that the emails are legitimate.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

we should all wait until this goes to trial before stating anyone is guilty of anything.

But we're not a court of law, ergo; GUILTY.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wow. I can just imagine the outrage some people would
feel knowing they voted for Joe but then the DNC sticks
in there someone else....Hillary?

Elizabeth Warren?

This would be cray cray crazy.

I think the ONLY way they could try to do it is either run Camel as POTUS and a nobody like Yang as VP, or keep Camel as VP and run their 2016 candidate....Hillary is the only one I could see Biden voters being ok with and not making a huge stink.

Either way, dems lose. Biden can't keep up with a scandal like what is happening.....it just isn't feasible for him.

Their campaign has touted raising hundreds of millions, yet his appearances and commercials do not reflect this.

It tells me the dems are sinking all of their money into Senate and House candidates. I can say for a fact they are still sinking money into Ossoff in GA.....and he will lose again. That hefty Abrams lady is not getting any airtime here right now. Yet I keep seeing polls saying GA is close.....total BS.

I voted and the lines are massive....even in my super white, Jewish area of Atlanta, I was in line for 1.5 hours.

This is going to be a massive red tsunami destroying any doubt that folks are sick of the lefts crap.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

That makes sense. Then you must be all for delaying the election until after the trial?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

If you're only honest prt of the time, then your motives are dishonest all of the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join