It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Confirms the Legitimacy of Hunter Bidens Laptop Contents.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A man who lies more than he breathes confirms something? You don’t say.

Well guys I don’t see any reason we shouldn’t trust him. It’s not like he’d spread fake controversies about his political opponents to help himself. After all, this is Donald Trump we’re talking about..

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Too much smoke for there not to be a fire.

If it was not legit, I'd expect the Biden camp to be out swinging.

I guess we'll find out, the Senate is involved and we know their capabilities at truth-finding.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I guess we'll find out, the Senate is involved and we know their capabilities at truth-finding.

I stand a better chance of getting a nude foot massage from Angelena Jolie than the senate finding out anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: carewemust

all americans are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

just because a politician says something, that doesn't make it true.

we should all wait until this goes to trial before stating anyone is guilty of anything.

That makes sense. Then you must be all for delaying the election until after the trial?

we should follow whatever the law states when matters like this come up.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
hahahaha leftists on suicide watch

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Thanks. But, no thanks.

I’ll wait for legitimate proof.

From cNn?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
Surely some sort of charges must be made against Hunter? Surely the contents - if true- are worthy of a huge investigation and also some sort of speech from Trump regarding it?
Did anyone see the video of the Chinese guy talking about this before it was news? It's up on YouTube - www.youtube.com...
It's dated 24th September - so before the news broke.

Charges can be dependent on the cooperation. Hunter will definitely have consequences. If he has flipped, as I believe, then he is providing them with every single thing he has.

His cell phone number is still in service, days after it was publicly published in the invoice. The ONLY reason that number would possibly still be in service is because it is still activated. Search the number.....it is still associated with Rosemont Seneca....2025529396.

Hunter is dumping his dad. His dad used him for his entire life, playing off the death of his mother and sister, then his brother.

I see Hunter wanting to make things right for his kids and not wanting to be a dirtbag like he has become because of Joe.

It is likely he was cleaning up and went all in on steps 8 and 9 of Alcoholics Anonymous at the time.....

"8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others."

I'd wonder when Hunter decided to get clean from drugs.

It would go a long way with what I have seen in the metadata and exif data from the pics.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I stand a better chance of getting a nude foot massage from Angelena Jolie than the senate finding out anything.

If that happens, please let me be part of it. I will bring the Old Bay hot sauce.....

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

They are going down!!

SEAL Team 6 was tweeted by Obama. Some (most) here in this thread couldn't fathom what I laid out, but maybe some in here will. Its on Page 1 and 2...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For YEARS other countries have noticed Bush, Biden, Lieberman, and Obama tweeting in bible code. Planes going down is their M.O!
I didn't know until I saw Obamas tweet and decoded it quickly. Then I wondered how many others notice. Obviously Americans don't notice and this thread proves how when confronted with symbolism they brush it off as nothing.
Israel, Russia, and Iran don't brush it off.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
hahahaha leftists on suicide watch

OMG — FOX hysteria. How unusual.

No one I know cares about Hunter Biden.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Since when does 1 laptop have 3 hard drives?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

all americans are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Criminally, yes. And beyond a reasonable doubt.

just because a politician says something, that doesn't make it true.

Definitely.

we should all wait until this goes to trial before stating anyone is guilty of anything.

Criminally, yes -- again. Of course.

But we're not talking about a criminal court. We're talking about the court of public opinion. And that means we're not talking about beyond a reasonable doubt in the court of public opinion, but merely a preponderance of the evidence.

Old Joe may or may not ever face a jury of his peers in a court of law... but he will face the voters in the ballot box.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Off you're game today? Took 4 pages before you posted....

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Thanks. But, no thanks.

I’ll wait for legitimate proof.

Is your idea of proof seeing it on CNN ?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

edit on 10/18/20 by Gothmog because: I DID NOT POST TWICE

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Since when does 1 laptop have 3 hard drives?

Not sure what you mean. 3 laptops were dropped off.....

Oddly MSM is only reporting on the one laptop and hard drive that were subpoenad by the FBI.

Read the invoice.....3 MacBooks.....

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No one I know cares about Hunter Biden.

The DNC does now...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Oh dude please, they're so far gone I bet they don't even realise that's sarcasm. You just feed the delusion.
I mean every sane person hears "Guliani..." and knows it's bs, the fact they don't think that far tells you something.
I mean, yes there's an investigation, but in the opposite direction.

News of the FBI investigation into the Hunter Biden emails came shortly after it was reported that US officials warned the White House last year that Russian operatives were using Giuliani to funnel disinformation to Trump. The warning came as Giuliani was in Ukraine on a mission to dig up dirt on the Bidens. While there, he met with a man who was sanctioned by the US Treasury last month for acting as a Russian agent.

Giuliani is currently under federal criminal investigation over whether he violated foreign lobbying laws related to his efforts to obtain dirt on Biden. He was also one of the primary sources of the New York Post story.
bus inessinsider

Also if nobody gave a # about the Kushners selling citizenship to rich Chinese, I really can't see why any part of the Biden story would matter?
We've been through this Burisma saga before, the investigation was ended before Ukraine dropped the investigator and that wasn't just the Obama admin putting pressure on them, also Europe and the UK.

But facts don't matter anymore, like we keep saying a cult...

edit on 18-10-2020 by Peeple because: Link?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Well guys I don’t see any reason we shouldn’t trust him. It’s not like he’d spread fake controversies about his political opponents to help himself. After all, this is Donald Trump we’re talking about..

Yes , Old Joe does.
But the confirming never happens.
Just relies on the gullibility of some folks.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Charges can be dependent on the cooperation. Hunter will definitely have consequences. If he has flipped, as I believe, then he is providing them with every single thing he has... Hunter is dumping his dad. His dad used him for his entire life, playing off the death of his mother and sister, then his brother.

I'm wondering about that too. Back in December 2019, when the FBI reportedly had possession of the hard drives, Biden was also fighting his paternity case, and the mother was specifically requesting documents pertaining to Hunter's income from Ukraine:

Woman suing Hunter Biden over love child wants details about his lucrative Ukraine work

It feels like Hunter was squeezed from multiple sides... that could make an already weak man break completely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join