It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim and Gilgamesh! Hillary emails.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Maybe there are a few Bigfoot e-mails as well.

We could start easy....you know prove things are real and serious by outing the Bigfoot lies and cover-up.....then we can work our way towards the Stasis Chambers as we go along building trust.....this is to big to start with IMHO.

But Bigfoot is not to big to start with and it shows trust and reality.....it a soft-sell paradigm changer that is far less shocking than what is just round the corner for us all.

Just bust it all out into the open....all the Bigfoot truths before UFOs and Free Energy.....gain trust first then push forward again.

Bigfoot and its genetic makeup is the precursor to the Stasis Chamber occupants and these fellas are precursors to operating living technology.

They want the occupants revived because they know they can operate all of the technologies they are in already covert possesion of ... its in the blood....its in the resonance.

Lets start with Bigfoot and work our way forward to keep everyone on the same page as we approach truths no one is expecting.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Ok so what the heck is this?

What are we looking at?

Who sent what? To whom?

I'm lost.
edit on 10/12/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I wonder if Bigfoot is the same creature that we call "the Giants of old" and if we humans were created from its DNA or etc...

Too many questions.

Maybe Gilgamesh was a giant?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Ok so what the heck is this?

not sure how the State department logged these things, but if you type "(F-2019-02110) AND (Denetra D Seniga)" in the refine search box on the right of the page in the OP link, 3 logs come up. one each from 2016 to 2018. if click each log you and use the search button (find) in each log on the left in the PDF that opens, you'll see that it doesn't come up till 2018 log.

i think that it was some researcher looking for myths thinking they might find something in the state department logs from the Gulf War. seeing how sadam was a nut nut job rebuilding all that stuff and the rumors about all the stuff found.

edit on 12-10-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I wonder if Bigfoot is the same creature that we call "the Giants of old" and if we humans were created from its DNA or etc...

Too many questions.

He was Noah's grandson.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I’m more interested in the preservation techniques of this “corpse” at the moment.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Too many questions.

He was Noah's grandson.

You just crossed an ocean in one step.

First of all, I dont think Gilgamesh was mentioned in the old Testament.

How did they corroborate this? What links Noah and Gilgamesh?

He sounds a lot like Samson but who specifically in the Bible do you think Gilgamesh was? And what led you to this idea?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Pretty sure Gilgamesh predates Noah. The Bible doesn’t mention that civilization, I think.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hillary is a Satanic high priestess, bisexual witch since the days of Little Rock, Arkansas. Those in power know this. She is capable of calling up demons that can kill.

originally posted by: Joneselius
Well, well, well...... I hate Hillary Clintons name so I will be changing it as I go, hope you dont mind....

Turns out this email dump is quite the find. Here's a link to the email in question about a closed FOIA in regards to Hillary Killton.

Killaries emails bruv

If you scroll to page 470, you'll see there a message in regards to the body of Nephilim and Gilgamesh along with the 'resurrection chamber!!!

This could be monumentally, bigly YUGE if Kaspillary has information pertaining to this and it's not just some Hallareh Klingon sacrificial thing.

Do they know the Biblical history of the Nephilim? Are they hiding it because it exposes the lies they have created to dominate society?

Is Katerchillery Chillton a Nephilim herself?

I think the UFO history of our genesis is being covered up, I think they have the DNA and bodies of the Nephilim and Nimrod will return as the anti-Christ with synthetic DNA.... What say you ATS?

Sillery kinspun could actually be an alien!!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I'll post the "email" the OP is referring to.

"F-2019-02110 Denetra D Senigar

Requesting documents pertaining to the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh, the location of his body and the location of the buried Nephilim.

12/13/2018 CLOSED

BUT, then you have this. It's a nothingburger
threadreaderapp.com...

That person is a staff member in the legal department/hr at Faulkner University, a christian school. Does not look suspicious to me at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't think this means what everybody thinks it does. First of all the idea that Gilgamesh had a resurrection chamber makes no sense what so ever given that in the story of Gilgamesh he has to come to terms with the fact that he will die and not live forever. So anyone looking for a so-called "Gilgamesh resurrection chamber" is really asking for something that doesn't exist in antiquity.

This being said, I know of a failed attempt to build a chamber that was suppose to restore the vigor of youth. The way that this chamber was suppose to work was that a person would submerge themselves in a tank of electrolytic fluid, and a slight electrical charge was sent through them dislodging any heavy metals, free radicals, and dead cells from the body. I've heard to two of these tanks being built. One was a complete failure killing the person inside the tank, since they used Radon contaminated water, and the other tank gave the person some kind of epilepsy (it was listed as "Crypto-sematic" which just means that the cause is unknown). The first tank was built somewhere in the 1950's and the other one was in the 1990's. I personally have seen the diagrams for the 1950's tank and it left many questions as to the ethics of putting a person inside of it. It seemed like a massive electrical hazard to me, but if anyone is interested looking for it, the device was called a "Lazarus Device" and not a "Gilgamesh resurrection chamber".

I wonder if the term "Gilgamesh resurrection chamber" is code or even a nickname for something else completely separate them what the words means? Maybe it is a coded phrase for "A"-chrome harvesting or something along those lines.
edit on 12-10-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Gilgamesh could have been an android and the chamber just gets him up and running again.
All this reminds me of the movies Stargate and Elysium. Sci-fi to tease an idea of a real thing they found...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Pretty sure Gilgamesh predates Noah. The Bible doesn’t mention that civilization, I think.

I was thinking of Adam

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Hillary is a Satanic high priestess, bisexual witch since the days of Little Rock, Arkansas. Those in power know this. She is capable of calling up demons that can kill.

originally posted by: Joneselius
Well, well, well...... I hate Hillary Clintons name so I will be changing it as I go, hope you dont mind....

Turns out this email dump is quite the find. Here's a link to the email in question about a closed FOIA in regards to Hillary Killton.

Killaries emails bruv

If you scroll to page 470, you'll see there a message in regards to the body of Nephilim and Gilgamesh along with the 'resurrection chamber!!!

This could be monumentally, bigly YUGE if Kaspillary has information pertaining to this and it's not just some Hallareh Klingon sacrificial thing.

Do they know the Biblical history of the Nephilim? Are they hiding it because it exposes the lies they have created to dominate society?

Is Katerchillery Chillton a Nephilim herself?

I think the UFO history of our genesis is being covered up, I think they have the DNA and bodies of the Nephilim and Nimrod will return as the anti-Christ with synthetic DNA.... What say you ATS?

Sillery kinspun could actually be an alien!!

Demons?
Oh you mean living humans.

Cuz you dont need ghosts to achieve evil.
All you gotta do is keep repeating "I'm the good guy" to yourself.

Then you'll be capable of all Evil while you honestly believe you're doing the right thing.

All you gotta do is believe you're right and just.
edit on 10/12/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I’m looking at a video now on YouTube that theorizes that Nimrod was Gilgamesh

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Wouldn't this actually confirm that Clinton doesn't know the location, and has no additional information that's not been released to the public?

This is the exact opposite to a smoking gun, it confirms that there is no smoking gun.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The most bizarre aspect to this, in my mind, is that Gilgamesh is an entirely legendary figure, and I presumed it was a mixture of various older legends rather than having anything to do with reality.

So #1 even suggesting there was really a Gilgamesh is shocking to me, and #2 saying they found his intact body is simply unbelievable then the icing on this inexplicable cake #3 is that they have a chamber they think we resurrect anyone much less Gilgamesh 7500 years after the dude died.

Every step of this is not believable but the bizarre fact this lady asked Hitlery about it causes me to second guess everything.

I wonder if this was the secret reason behind the Iraq war? To get this corpse?

Who knows lol, it just sounds like complete fiction to me but - the truth can overturn all our expectations so I'll keep my eyes open for anything compelling tho I'm not keeping any hopes up on unraveling this one.

Someone write that lady and ask her WTF does she know about this please hahaha...

You’re on it! Sort of.… There’s a guy on TikTok named big John. Check him out. He has a lot of info and alludes to being personally involved in the recovery of the body. Very Respectable and credible sounding. They also recovered an egg shaped stone/crystal capsule that Is somehow associated with Ishtar. Through A twisted sex ritual they are bringing back the Nephilim. he alludes to the fact that the body of Gilgamesh was recovered just prior to the war starting, probably by blackwater agents. It was not a government Agency that committed the theft. I can’t remember what he claims the reasoning for the war was but he does have a theory on that. The Nephilim of the Bible are real. There’s been an age old war between good and evil going on and it is coming to a close. Prepare your hearts. Jesus Christ is the way

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Maybe there are a few Bigfoot e-mails as well.

We could start easy....you know prove things are real and serious by outing the Bigfoot lies and cover-up.....then we can work our way towards the Stasis Chambers as we go along building trust.....this is to big to start with IMHO.

But Bigfoot is not to big to start with and it shows trust and reality.....it a soft-sell paradigm changer that is far less shocking than what is just round the corner for us all.

Just bust it all out into the open....all the Bigfoot truths before UFOs and Free Energy.....gain trust first then push forward again.

Bigfoot and its genetic makeup is the precursor to the Stasis Chamber occupants and these fellas are precursors to operating living technology.

They want the occupants revived because they know they can operate all of the technologies they are in already covert possesion of ... its in the blood....its in the resonance.

Lets start with Bigfoot and work our way forward to keep everyone on the same page as we approach truths no one is expecting.

Just trying to understand what you’re saying, forgive me. So when you say occupants you mean Gilgamesh and ishtar? And you believe that Bigfoot were the precursor dna to the Nephilim somehow? Can you explain further?

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Too many questions.

He was Noah's grandson.

You just crossed an ocean in one step.

First of all, I dont think Gilgamesh was mentioned in the old Testament.

How did they corroborate this? What links Noah and Gilgamesh?

He sounds a lot like Samson but who specifically in the Bible do you think Gilgamesh was? And what led you to this idea?

The Nimrod of the Bible is also Osiris and Gilgamesh. Same story, different cultures, different time periods, different names

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I was thinking of Adam

Gilgamesh was the king of Babylon. Babylon was established between 100 and 400 years after Noah’s flood depending on who you ask.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join