It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim and Gilgamesh! Hillary emails.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, well, well...... I hate Hillary Clintons name so I will be changing it as I go, hope you dont mind....

Turns out this email dump is quite the find. Here's a link to the email in question about a closed FOIA in regards to Hillary Killton.

Killaries emails bruv

If you scroll to page 470, you'll see there a message in regards to the body of Nephilim and Gilgamesh along with the 'resurrection chamber!!!

This could be monumentally, bigly YUGE if Kaspillary has information pertaining to this and it's not just some Hallareh Klingon sacrificial thing.

Do they know the Biblical history of the Nephilim? Are they hiding it because it exposes the lies they have created to dominate society?

Is Katerchillery Chillton a Nephilim herself?

I think the UFO history of our genesis is being covered up, I think they have the DNA and bodies of the Nephilim and Nimrod will return as the anti-Christ with synthetic DNA.... What say you ATS?

Sillery kinspun could actually be an alien!!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'll post the "email" the OP is referring to.

"F-2019-02110 Denetra D Senigar

Requesting documents pertaining to the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh, the location of his body and the location of the buried Nephilim.

12/13/2018 CLOSED

BUT, then you have this. It's a nothingburger
threadreaderapp.com...
edit on 12-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I forget where and when. I do remember reading some time ago that it's guessed that people might be attempting to clone him. This could get to be an interesting thread. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this.

Kocag

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

Some relate this to this find:

edit on 12-10-2020 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2020 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Ah mann, seems I jumped the gun bigly in Nephalim anticipation!

Apologies. Mods if you want delete this. That's what happens if ya dont read the documents right.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Requesting documents pertaining to the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh, the location of his body and the location of the buried Nephilim.

12/13/2018 CLOSED

threadreaderapp.com...

Thank you for posting this.
Not necessarily a 'nothingburger' though.
There may be a nugget, a crumb...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I think the UFO history of our genesis is being covered up,

Well who ever is covering it up isn't doing a very good job of it cuz it's all over the TV 24/7.

Anyway, I clicked you link and found my way to page 470 as you suggested. There I found a long list of links but no mention of nephillim in those titles. Any more guidance on how to find your information?
edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 12 Oct 2020 12:00:16 -0500Mon, 12 Oct 2020 12:00:16 -050020102020-10-12T12:00:16-05:001200000000 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Here is some more info.

And in the comments are links to the post i believe.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thank-you for the thread. When I saw the Nephilim reference in the Hillary e-mail stash yesterday, I thought she may have been in communications with an ATS member.

Could be just the tip of the iceberg though. Many more e-mails still to be uploaded by Secretary of State Pompeo.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

WoW, just wow.

Thank you EartO. That video was more phony than I expected.

So some random woman sends Clinton an Email that Clinton marks as Closed. That's all there was ?

No all though. Somebody took the time to make a video of it with lots of dramatic music as if the information was really really important. The also spend about half of the video with just pictures of some resemblance of an old man with a beard laying asleep or dead or whatever,claiming they want to bring them back to life.

The thing that most intrigued me was the slogan ''The Truth is Out There'' . That's some kind of ''truth'' huh? A tag line from a fictional TV show..

More truth is that even though the truth may be out there, it is also true that there is a whole lot of crap out there was well.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The entity regarded as "the beast" from Revelations is described as someone who "once was, now is not, and yet will come up" Rev 17:8.

In recent times this has been speculated as cloning of a past historical figure. Gilgamesh, Nimrod, and some others have been theorized.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

12/13/2018 CLOSED

threadreaderapp.com...

Denetra D Senigar
Department
Human Resources
Disciplines
Human Rights and DemocracyLegal CasesLegislation
www.researchgate.net...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Wtf?

I have no idea what to make of this.

Super ultra weird.

Excellent find thx!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What I want to know is this:::

Is there any reference to "Gilgamesh resurrection chamber" anywhere that predates this revelation in the past few days?

What were those references saying?

Also I'm interested even if it's a kook on a forum going off about it.

I never heard about this resurrection chamber for Gilgamesh until now and I've been reading stuff like this for over 20 years so please enlighten me if you find anything.

I just want to know what compelled this person to ask Hitlery about it.

Where the # did this even come from? That's the most important question currently (for me).

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I know it sucked, but it did exactly what you asked:"

It gave you all the info on the subject.

The location and link to the source .

And the gossip.

YW.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: butcherguy

12/13/2018 CLOSED

threadreaderapp.com...

Denetra D Senigar
Department
Human Resources
Disciplines
Human Rights and DemocracyLegal CasesLegislation
www.researchgate.net...

Yes, I had already dug that up. Thank you.
She has an interesting name.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

the request is on page 470, sixth from bottom dated 12/13/2018.

and just for those that don't read the whole page, down at the bottom in the disclaimer

Some of the documents in the Virtual Reading Room are those of other federal agencies. Any questions regarding other federal agencies’ documents should be directed to the originating agencyOpens this website www.foia.gov... in new window..

so my question is, who is Denetra D Senigar? is she a hold over from billary's state department? if she is why is she looking for this and for who?, if not a hold over who are they?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The most bizarre aspect to this, in my mind, is that Gilgamesh is an entirely legendary figure, and I presumed it was a mixture of various older legends rather than having anything to do with reality.

So #1 even suggesting there was really a Gilgamesh is shocking to me, and #2 saying they found his intact body is simply unbelievable then the icing on this inexplicable cake #3 is that they have a chamber they think we resurrect anyone much less Gilgamesh 7500 years after the dude died.

Every step of this is not believable but the bizarre fact this lady asked Hitlery about it causes me to second guess everything.

I wonder if this was the secret reason behind the Iraq war? To get this corpse?

Who knows lol, it just sounds like complete fiction to me but - the truth can overturn all our expectations so I'll keep my eyes open for anything compelling tho I'm not keeping any hopes up on unraveling this one.

Someone write that lady and ask her WTF does she know about this please hahaha...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well clearly by her job description she appears to get a fat check for sitting on her fat ass all day accomplishing absolutely nothing of value.

Most govt or university jobs are actually just that.

They probably spend more time on their phone than even pretending to do paperwork.

All these jobs are useless and we should invest resources elsewhere and these chumps can flip my burger.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Every step of this is not believable but the bizarre fact this lady asked Hitlery about it causes me to second guess everything.

i don't think she asked her, as i posted the document linked in the OP has a disclaimer that i posted above that says some of these come from other agencies and the request date is in 2018. as one member posted billary wasn't sec then, and i pretty sure she didn't have access to the severs then. that was in the middle of the whole email deal.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join