It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Never mind

a reply to: carewemust

:
edit on 23-10-2020 by CrazyFox because: Figured everybody knows

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
FoxNews is reporting that Joe Biden did NOT accept any money from China, Russia, Ukraine, etc.., just as Joe stated during last night's debate.

We know that FoxNews! It was "laundered" through Hunter's company(s) to Joe. The FBI probably knows the bank accounts involved, but are keeping it hush-hush.

Word games. What is "Ukraine?" It's a corporate fiction that has little real world meaning.

Of course Joe didn't get money from them. I admit that, freely.

He got money from Companies doing business in Ukraine, through shell companies, laundered (according to Rudy) through Cyprus and Latvia, to Hunter's shell company, which itself was a holding company for another company that paid Joe's mortgage through a Trust agreement established in Delaware in June 1 1976, which doesn't pay Joe himself but the beneficiary of the trust which is anyone Joe is married to...

That's how the game is played, don't hate the player hate the game.

Some "watcha need ta know..." blogger ain't going to sort that out, so..... "Joe never got money from Ukraine we searched google."

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My monitor blew last night so I am way back on the board obviously. This is really interesting , great catch. Just so I have this right, the gematria is also saying Above Top Secret Revealed The Message?

I knew we were not really near the end as of yet, way to many things still to fix, which we need POTUS to actually get those things done. This IS great to know though if that drop was the actual marker for halfway. Makes it much easier or at least a little easier now to figure how out things will play out. Also really points to the fact POTUS will win this round also!

Have I mentioned I hate typing on little phone screens yet?
Seriously though COM, thanks for posting this

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
How brain dead does one have to be at this point to accept the russia meddling thing without a "how" attached?

What, by picking a candidate like the C_A has done? Nope, DNC did that.

What, by vote rigging like the C_A has done? Nope, DNC has done that with mail in voting.

What, steering search results? Nope DarpaGoog is doing that (shifts millions of votes according to Prof Epstein).

What, hiding critical information? Nope, Darpabook, Darpatwit, Darpgoog is doing that.

What, making reporters avoid asking questions from a guy they can't even get access to? Nope, Joe's people doing that.

So what is this mystery meddling magic old Vlad is doing exactly? Having a handful of mystery hacking guys buy a few hundred rubles in darpabook ads again?

No one asks the gd follow up questions on any of this stuff. WHAT IS HE DOING? What did Chyna, Ukraine etc get from Joe in exchange for money? If "everyone knew" JE was a sick vile creature (Cindy McCaine & Fergie did) why was BC on the Little St. James like he worked there?

Why are people so bad at asking the followup questions and so so so great at asking the pointless questions I ask?

This, This - A 1000 times This! That has driven me crazy since they started it in the last election. They just kept repeating the "17 agencies said" but no one ever explained HOW. The lack of critical thinking in this country is astounding.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
Here's a thought... What if "The big guy" isn't Joe at all. What if it's Obama?

I had that exact same thought when I heard it.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Post sent.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FoxNews is reporting that Joe Biden did NOT accept any money from China, Russia, Ukraine, etc.., just as Joe stated during last night's debate.

We know that FoxNews! It was "laundered" through Hunter's company(s) to Joe. The FBI probably knows the bank accounts involved, but are keeping it hush-hush.

There is "accepting money" as in, the money is actually placed in his hand. I'm betting Joe is telling the truth, that China et al never actually placed a million dollars in his hand.

What they need to be asking is, was money put into a bank account, not in his name, but one which he directs how the proceeds are used? Any money put into a trust account where he or his kids are beneficiaries? Any money being held in "reserve" bank accounts of someone else or a corporation, to be paid out to him when he's ready to receive it? Anyone remember the old "numbered Swiss bank accounts"?

The "family" owns a freaking island resort, where did the money for that come from?

There's a hundred ways to pay a bribe that don't involve actually taking a pile of paper money and placing it in someone's hand.

Jeez.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

What if... the money was funneled through a Trust fund? Would anyone know who had access to the money in that kind of setup?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
FWIW, our old @friend says "the big guy" is HRC.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Maybe, too many possibilities, Bill?, Hillary?? Michael???, George S??, George B, James???

a reply to: GATruthseeker

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

That could make sense, but in a way Hillary might as well be Soros.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Well...THIS is curious...

Re: Peter Henderson...Joe's false account to contact Hunter:

Peter Henderson, codenamed Cassius, is a character that appears in several Tom Clancy novels.

Biography
Peter Henderson is a KGB mole that infiltrated the US Government. In 1970, he was working as a minor Senate aide. He operates under the pseudonyms of Joe, Big Guy, and Hunter Hiden. During the planning of Boxwood Green, a secret operation to rescue Robin Zacharias and other POWs from a camp in Vietnam, Henderson outed the mission to the Soviet Union. Despite this, the mission's lead, John Kelly captured the camp's Soviet interrogator Nikolay Grishanov and used him as leverage to negotiate the transfer of Zacharias and the other POWs to Hanoi Hill where they would later be returned to the United States.

Following Kelly's return from Vietnam, CIA Agent Robert Ritter misidentified Wally Hicks as the mole which lead to his death at the hands of Kelly. Kelly used a heroin overdoes to cover up Hicks' assassination.

Henderson was later caught by the CIA in 1984 and made a double agent. In 1986, Henderson was offered his freedom due to his extensive knowledge of secret information on the Soviet Union.

Appearances
Without Remorse
Red Rabbit
The Hunt for Red October
The Cardinal of the Kremlin
Template:Characters/Without Remorse Template:Characters/Red Rabbit

Characters of The Hunt for Red October
Characters of The Cardinal of the Kremlin
Categories:
StubWithout Remorse CharacterRed Rabbit CharacterThe Hunt for Red October CharacterThe Cardinal of the Kremlin CharacterCIAKGBADD CATEGORY
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
Add a comment about Peter Henderson
No Comments Yet

Be the first to comment on Peter Henderson!

jackryan.fandom.com...

NOTE: based on this:

Peter Henderson
A Fandom user • an hour ago

THIS edit in the biography, likely was added an hour ago.

He operates under the pseudonyms of Joe, Big Guy, and Hunter Hiden.

People are beginning to figure it all out.
edit on 23-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

theintercept.com...

Eric Schwerin is the slide.
Kerry’s stepson involved.

This is an article from last year with too many now familiar names to discount.

LC

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So...Joe Biden's pseudonym, Peter Henderson, is a Tom Clancy character.
Anyone know a few Clancy novels?

Peter Henderson appearances:

Without Remorse
Red Rabbit
The Hunt for Red October
The Cardinal of the Kremlin

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Joe Biden is the RED Rabbit.

As others have noted, we met Henderson in TC's first book, HfRO [and
got the "backstory" in WR].

Context was that the CIA/FBI had already tagged Henderson but needed
proof. So the CIA, when contacted by Henderson's Senator with a
question on WTF the Russians were doing, as performed by the Judge
snapped a trap on both, by getting the Senator to swear he wouldn't
reveal what he was being told to anyone, and then fed him some
disinformation. Senator promptly tells it to Henderson, Henderson
promptly passes it to his KGB contact, a taxi driver - recorded for
posterity by an FBI tape recorder. Senator is forced to retire,
freeing Henderson, now turned into a double agent, to go to a position
where he could feed all sorts of good disinformation up the KGB line.

groups.google.com...#!topic/alt.books.tom-clancy/K3Nbfl0LhIE

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was just thinking may be a reason why Q removed "The Hunt for" in Red October.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Right. It's like the media is now dumber than the general population, lol.

Everyone who has read/watched anything from Rudy this past week, knew Joe Biden didn't accept money from these countries directly. It was routed from a Hunter business account to a Joe Biden business account. The U.S. Treasury received several Suspicious Activity Reports from banks regarding these activities.

Fox News knows this but went "stupid" today. I think the weekend staff must be coming in and taking control of the news room.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Based on last night's statement by Joe at the debate:

Hope and change: Joe Biden warns that we’re headed into a ‘dark winter’

We know Joe is a Clancy fan:

I found it curious that Joe Biden referred to "Dark Winter." Operation Dark Winter is the code name for a senior-level bioterrorist attack simulation conducted in 2001. It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the US.

Operation Dark Winter is also the basis of the storyline in Tom Clancy's The Division. A political and military coup by the Deep State following the outbreak of a deadly pandemic that ravages the United States.
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) October 23, 2020

twitchy.com...
(bold mine)

The fact that Joe chose the name 'Peter Henderson' (Tom Clancy character) as his secret contact name for Hunter messaging...

Indicates Joe reads Clancy avidly.

WHY would Joe choose the name of a traitor (some suggest double agent)...as his pseudonym?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I found it curious that Joe Biden referred to "Dark Winter." Operation Dark Winter is the code name for a senior-level bioterrorist attack simulation conducted in 2001. It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the US.

twitchy.com...
The fact that Joe chose the name 'Peter Henderson' (Tom Clancy character) as his secret contact name for Hunter messaging...

WHY would Joe choose the name of a traitor (some suggest double agent)...as his pseudonym?

Isn't the idea that Joe indicated The Logan Act on Flynn based on the The West Wing? This guy is terrible, is there anything original about him at all? He's like a conglomeration of A.I. pop culture inputs after someone spilled coffee on the keyboard.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitchy.com...

Isn't the idea that Joe indicated The Logan Act on Flynn based on the The West Wing? This guy is terrible, is there anything original about him at all? He's like a conglomeration of A.I. pop culture inputs after someone spilled coffee on the keyboard.

Curiouser and curiouser...and I don't like it.
Too contrived.

BTW...We KNOW Joe loves to plagiarize.

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join