It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Rudy says the Bobulinsky info has been on Hunter Biden's laptop in possession of the FBI, and he's been ready to cooperate for the past 12 months.

If the FBI doesn't already have sealed indictments related to this stuff, there are going to be some serious problems for them.

I doubt that.

The DOJ blatantly allowed epstein to get killed under their watch and explained how seth rich was killed on some convenient random gang robbery where nothing was taken. Not to mention old classics like the DC madam committing suicide, letting Hillary go because she had no INTENTIONS of breaking the law, Vince foster, secret meetings in tarmac before all charges are released, and the most classic JFK .

They are above the law and dont play by the same rules as you and I.

edit on 141031America/ChicagoFri, 23 Oct 2020 16:14:16 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Re McConnell's bruising, it does make you think... was it a last ditch Schumer/Pelosi plan to get the Senate in recess for a week to mourn a Senator's death? Thereby stopping the ACB vote on Monday?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Maybe the Schumann Resonance.

twitter.com...

Schumann Resonance Explained

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
So nothing is going to happen with the Biden?

If Biden wins the election, it goes away.

If he loses, then it depends on how the House and Senate shape up.
If the GOP doesn't hold the Senate, Grassley and Johnsons work is just about done.

If the GOP holds the Senate and/or take back the House then the investigations continue or possibly pick up the pace. I think many are posturing for the post election, they have Plan A and they have Plan B, depending on the outcome.

One thing to point out, they still have the Weiner laptop and we haven't seen anything come out of that in fours years.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Sounds fair

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Breaking...sort of.

United States president Barack Obama participated in the Biden family schemes!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The mainstream media's ultimate protection target is Democrat Messiah, Barack Hussein Obama.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Oops...

"One thing that the rest of the Biden family might want to understand is that Hunter tracks all your phones. He looks at all your text messages."

"Oops! And that's all in there."

So apparently Hunter tracked and stored the entire Biden families iMessages. And it was all on the laptop. Im starting to think more and more that this was all intentional by Hunter.

twitter.com...

🤣
I don’t know why I find that funny.

Never underestimate a crack head I guess 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

love it...

Trump directed Mitch and Nancy to get the pua/stimulus package done when he went into the hospital w/ covid. Since then, he told them to go big (with one blip where he told them no go until after the election) and they have not budged.

oh the drama - was also thinking, there maybe bruising we cannot see

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

We seem to be stuck on 17 POTUS tweets for the day - for the last 2 hours.

There is usually a similar break in tweets when new posts come!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Q Breaks Hearts

I must be the only one that misreads these things.

BOOMS EN_ROUTE TOMORROW.

EN_Route.

When I order a package, once is has been shipped it is "en route" meaning = along the way and arrives when it is delivered. Until then it is En Route.

The drop does not say anything about Wed, Thur or Friday being something in the mainstream media. It just doesn't say that.

EN_ROUTE so there is N_E, which means a bunch things in Q drops, but it also means "leads to" or "connected."

Decode N_E to get a sense of that it is.

So, for me I read it as something has happened in the background that will lead to BOOMS at some point.

Now, what one thinks a BOOM is up to dispute. Folks want arrests, no matter the unforeseen conseQuences, but given folks working The Plan are Future Proves Past at a two year delta, it kinds seems naive to think reading the news = proof of anything. Even more important, a craving for Brennan blood will have been run through the outcomes machine (they are running prediction programs and multiple levels!), it has not said "Brennan arrested to appease Anons will result in liberation."

Again. There is NO, "Ten days of darkness." There is "Ten Days." Maybe three years later in linear time "Darkness."

The language is clear. BOOMS = En_Route which can mean actual BOMBS, as BOOMS/BOMBS, as they were in fact directly linked to underground bases blowing up and the earlier drop deltas. So Booms isn't even political and can me underground, above ground or, maybe political but to this point Booms is more likely to mean explosions of a real kind, but might point to hidden controllers being dealt with, since I don't know their names I doubt the press will be able report Zortonlia Family removed from power.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think #4924's BOOMS EN-ROUTE TOMORROW meant that was when the action was taken to launch them but they'd land today... otherwise why not say "BOOMS TOMORROW"?

The missiles needed to gain height in order to reach momentum for maximum impact...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Biden Delivers Remarks on Coronavirus and the Economy
m.youtube.com...

USING RECOVERY TO CREATE RESILIENCE

Build back better” is an expression coined by a UN task force charged with coming up with improved disaster-recovery plans. For them, building back better meant using recovery after calamities—they were thinking of earthquakes, tsunamis, and hurricanes—to restore equitable social systems, revitalize livelihoods, and protect the environment. Don’t just rebuild houses—install clean water systems. Don’t just improve early warning systems— create safer roads and dwellings.

For us in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, build back better means making good on the commitments to stakeholders that everyone was so eagerly talking about last year.

For us in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, build back better means making good on the commitments to stakeholders that everyone was so eagerly talking about last year.

Yet, even before the crisis, one-third of Americans thought technology companies and banks had a negative effect on the country, and more than half had a negative view of large corporations overall. The trust isn’t there . . . yet.

What would it take? To build back better, companies need to redesign, reorient, and realign.

Do we think we can go back to an old normal when grocery workers, home health assistants, farmworkers, and delivery drivers can barely scratch out a livelihood? Should we want to?

When companies commit to “purpose,” this must by definition reorient corporate priorities. We have for the past five decades—guided by Milton Friedman’s 1970 dictate—glorified total returns to shareholders where interests of stakeholders were only a derivative of the duty to the shareholder.
www.fastcompany.com...

BOOKSTORE LINK

The 360 Corporation: From Stakeholder Trade-Offs to Transformation

About the Author

Sarah Kaplan is Distinguished Professor at the University of Toronto's Rotman School of Management where she is the founding Director of the Institute for Gender and the Economy (GATE). She is also Senior Fellow at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, and has nearly a decade of experience at consultancy McKinsey & Company. Her prior works include extensive and award-winning academic publications as well as the business bestseller Creative Destruction.

www.theguardian.com...

We are about to commit the biggest intergenerational crime in the history of mankind. We need to bring us together not drive us apart,” said the 63-year-old Dutchman, who won plaudits for pushing the benefits of sustainable business long before it became fashionable.

“We are trying to create tipping points on a sectorial level. The premise is that chief executives in the private sector need to drive major change in the absence of politicians doing it right now. Not exclusively but actively helping de-risk the political process,” Polman said.

“Over the next 10 years more responsibility will be put on business to move faster to implement the UN’s sustainability goals simply because of financial flow that needs to happen that cannot come right now from government.”

^Admission

Right in our faces. Biden is a literal corporate robot shaping minds to allow corporation as government. Obviously this whole year was a plan.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4905699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4505699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Just revealed, Biden whistleblower Tony Bobulinskey is a Democrat donor and supporter.

mobile.twitter.com...

He said exactly that himself during his statement before the debate. Not sure why they are saying it's Just revealed lol.

ETA: I'm still feeling weird too after I asked a few days ago if anyone else was.
edit on 10/23/2020 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Senate Republicans say look for "something" at 7 p.m. eastern time this evening.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To be fair care, Tony Bobulinskey said himself during his presser that he is Democrat and donated to Dems.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie
Maybe because it was a hastily called press conference, and only Fox News carried it. I'm willing to bet that +90% of Americans even today do not know who Tony Bobulinski is.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think #4924's BOOMS EN-ROUTE TOMORROW meant that was when the action was taken to launch them but they'd land today... otherwise why not say "BOOMS TOMORROW"?

The missiles needed to gain height in order to reach momentum for maximum impact...

BOOMS EN_ROUTE = Booms en under route.

Maybe Tony ‘BOOM’ulinski is one of the booms which hasn't yet detonated.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Yeah that's true, still baffles me how people can be so clueless and not fact check the info themselves like we do (and I myself did before sparkly 17 came around) **grabs some more popcorn
lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Senate Republicans say look for "something" at 7 p.m. eastern time this evening.

mobile.twitter.com...

YUGE Trump Rally in Pensacola Fla. @7 PM...so I'll have to catch the announcement after.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It does feel like it is the :

F - Forget
B - Bury
I - Incite

This shady crap that keeps happening is making me think they did kill MLK.... I was thinking it already because Hoover hated him as much as he did JFK and RFK. It could also be The Fraud Farrakhan who teaches hate and calls it the truth. The Malcolm X story infers someone in the American Muslim culture wanted his hands out of their "back pocket" and sent plants to say so in the meetings that X spoke.

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join