It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 154
<< 151  152  153   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rudy Giuliani just posted a more detailed video explaining how money was transferred to Joe Biden.

Link to video: mobile.twitter.com...

edited

The question is, is Giuliani explaining this to the public so that people will understand what the FBI is investigating...?

OR

Is Giuliani explaining this to the public so that public opinion will persuade the FBI to investigate it?

OR

Is Giuliani just trying influence the vote and kick the can down the road until the FBI can figure out what’s best for themselves depending on who gets elected?
edit on 10/23/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Can someone refresh my memory as to when the FBI FIRST received Hunter's laptop?

Edit...found it.
December 2019.
edit on 23-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Found this interesting
Ex-CIA Agent: Obama Killed Breitbart and Clancy

.....Then there was Tom Clancy. Tom Clancy died last week at the age of 66. Although they say “natural causes”, the actual list of cause of death on his autopsy, cause of death unknown.

It is no secret when he wrote The Hunt for the Red October that he was met at the door by Pentagon officials and FBI agents demanding to know where he got top-secret documents. Dr. Garrow states that after the incident, the CIA “spoon fed” him classified information and scenarios to write his novels in a manner that was entertaining but contained that ever needed element of truth.

First I've heard of Garrow

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The "bioterrorist" attack could be the COVID19 attack !! 😎🚬

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

We could justify getting rid of the FBI now, and transferring their jobs to the US Marshall Service and US Secret Service. That alone would clean up the mess in DC.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Logic would dictate that Q would've been familiar with Joe Biden's pseudonym (Peter Henderson) since the beginning.
This could not have been very many people...and would've been someone either close to him or someone able to monitor his communications for years.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The "bioterrorist" attack could be the COVID19 attack !! 😎🚬

It's ALL plagiarized.

Tom Clancy died on October 1, 2013.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
FIRST Q post...
October 28, 2017.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Logical thought-provoking questions. Thank-you for responding.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Post for you , ok.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can someone refresh my memory as to when the FBI FIRST received Hunter's laptop?

Edit...found it.
December 2019.

Money laundering.

I guess the “obsession” pics weren’t illegal. Creepy and concerning, sure. Illegal CP? Does not seem so since Hunter running free since Dec 2019.

Just like Hillary in 2016, that empire crumbled and so will the Bidens n 2020. Their impact on the US is ending.

- get ACB on SCOTUS (ETA Monday)
- get Trump 2nd term (ETA 11 days)
- hold Senate (ETA 11 days)
- flip House (ETA 11 days)
- FBI enema (ETA 2 years)
- CIA enema (ETA 2 years)

I don’t foresee any “storm” beyond the list above. The media is so complicit to the Swamp that it’s un-drainable. Q had a great “hope” about the pain, accountability, justice, and punishment but in the end, “hope” is not a strategy.

The big question is what happens in 2024 and beyond. The Year 1AT (After Trump). Revert back to the status quo or the passing of the baton to the next phase?

If Barr/Durham don’t unleash Hell in 1Q22 then I do not foresee anything happening.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Post once more

PS Thanks for replies .

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Thomas Leo Clancy Jr. was an American novelist best known for his technically detailed espionage and military-science storylines set during and after the Cold War. Seventeen of his novels were bestsellers,

Tom Clancy

The Sum of All Fears was set in Baltimore...His hometown

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Yep, I caught the "Dark Winter" phrase last night too. C!A clown Woolsey was a key participant.

Least it's a better pseudonym than Pierre Delecto.

Traitor Joe vs Trader Joe.

Found this Dark article from 2014 of interest..

Lessons from a Dark Winter And how Pittsburgh may become the safest city around when it comes to bioweapons.

Dark Winter was intended to shock influential people in Washington by showing them a realistic and plausible scenario for which the nation was totally unprepared.

“It succeeded magnificently,” says Tara O’Toole, one of the principal designers and organizers of Dark Winter.

O’Toole is a newly appointed professor of medicine at the University of Pittsburgh and the chief executive officer of the new Center for Biosecurity of UPMC. At Dark Winter’s “hot wash”—a Washington term for the immediate discussion of first impressions— the participants seemed stunned.

Oddly, there is a Dr. Henderson, a top level epidemiologist mentioned in the article.

The journey from the magic number, achieved in 1978, to Dark Winter in 2001 has left Henderson quietly angry. He feels betrayed by both the Soviets who ran the weapons program and by the Department of Defense, which, after learning of the Soviet program, undermined a movement in WHO to destroy all remaining stocks of smallpox in Russia and the United States. The DOD has since created a monkey model of the disease using its frozen stocks and has continued studying smallpox.

“The world has changed. I think we really cannot plan to eradicate any organism now. I think we have to simply realize that we have threats, be they terrorists or mother nature—à la coronavirus [SARS]. We better be able to respond and be ready to defend ourselves. And we’re going to have to be much better prepared than we are right now.”

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Red Storm Rising was my fav

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Edit...found it.
December 2019.

Re: Image of Senate Letter to FBI Director Wray, posted by Catherine Herridge on October 17th:

Here: twitter.com...

Hunter's laptop was retrieved as the result of a Grand Jury subpoena. The Money Laundering investigation was ongoing prior to the December 2019 subpoena.

I wonder if Wray/FBI responded to the Johnson/Grassley letter prior to the requested 10/22/2020 deadline? Thankfully, Catherine posts images of a lot of requests like this. But We never hear about the response being received, or not received. (If you look through Herridge's Twitter posts, you see quite a few letters from the Senate, with deadlines.)

Q made quite a few FBI-related posts this week also. Most were FBI personnel-related. But looking back, what did he want us to learn from them?

top topics

<< 151  152  153   >>

join