It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice presidential debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Kamala vs. Pence.

So far I hear Kamala being rude and disrespectful. Not surprised. So far nothing really "big" though. Only has been on for 10 minutes. I highly doubt this debate will matter. I am however hoping for a bizarre Kamala cackle. Pence is too stoic it would seem to make a major gaffe, but time will tell.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Even more...listen to the softball questions to Harris vs. the hardball questions to Pence!

What a joke!!!

Absolute JOKE!!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Just learned apparently that Trump is 400 billion in debt from Kamala. Do I have that quote right or did she say 400 million?

And yeah, total Kamala softballs. Nothing new there.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Kamala Harris has brought up her race about 3 times already. Imagine if Pence kept telling the viewers he's white. Can you imagine if he acted like that trash? SMH.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Now the hardest hit are Latino's, blacks, and women... OF course they are. Sort of like the moderator saying, "Kamala, we have been beating this dead horse since the 1960's. Please hit a home run?????"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Once again, the moderator is asking the Democrat side positive questions- “What will you do with such and such money” and negative questions to the republican side- “What will you do about such and such damage?” etc.

edit on 7-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

Such as Harris looking into the camera and telling everyone that they will go to college and university for free if they make less than $125 grand a year. And free 2 year community college. RIGHT! They’ll do that by talking away tax cuts to the rich, she says. RIGHT!
edit on 7-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hey got a link for this.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Love how Kamala keeps saying, "Mister Vice President I'm speaking" as if she is talking to a child. Probably got use to that behavior when she was a P.A. talking to defending attorneys while she was sending a kid to jail for a couple of years for selling weed.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hey got a link for this.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
to anser your question... kamala said 400 million not billion

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Just learned apparently that Trump is 400 billion in debt from Kamala. Do I have that quote right or did she say 400 million?

And yeah, total Kamala softballs. Nothing new there.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Harris - spouting her opinions on things
Pence - spouting facts

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Thanks, and with a guy that has several billion dollars of business assets and properties, would it be odd to owe 400 million?

For instance, my gross household income is around 160 K a year and I owe to banks and so on a bit more than that. Does that mean I am a bad person?

Now Kamala is bringing up Russia and Iran...I was giggling. She was given these talking points, it was obvious. Anyway, whatever, I look forward to another "reset button" on her first visit to Iran.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's actually surprising. Kamala is at PAR, if not a little reserved.

Pence is surprising the hell out of me. You rarely hear from this guy, and now he's literally running this like a holy man, pulling on every heart string while listing statistics most of us have seen. It's slightly shocking.....

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Ah the Atlantic suckers and losers bull#. It has been PROVEN that did not happen. Man these lying creeps. It's disgusting. Of course to Kamala "It's just a debate!" cackle cackle cackle....

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ah now the moderator is berating VP pence! Of course! This is such a balanced debate. The silliness of this is disgusting.

Lets move on to Roe vs wade being overturned....Once again, lets keep carrying on like its 1960 or 1970 right?

God it is so childish and just pathetic.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Is it just me, or has the moderator ever cut Kamala short in any of her responses?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Ever so lightly, but Pence just keeps talking so it's cool. This def better than last debate (prez), and Pence is owning this. Heck I would vote for Pence at this point, dude is hardcore....

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Now Kamala is lecturing the VP that is a Republican on "honest Abe Lincoln"! A small sentence about voting rights. Silly garbage.

I am mystified why anyone would ever vote for any DNC affiliate. Have been for years. Just alot of short quips that mean nothing. And then the record is always reckless and beneficial to only the politicos of the party. Maybe pay off just enough that dont want to work to secure their votes of course.

Very sad.

I will be extremely sad if the DNC pulls this off this year. They need to be stomped politically so they get rid of these monsters and can start fresh. Many years ago, many many years ago I did not despise the DNC. Now I see them as a total corrupted party that are like locust. Everything they do, everywhere they lead, gets destroyed.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I really don't think Harris has what it takes to be VP or potentially the president.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Pence 2024

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join