It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice presidential debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

Since my mind was already made up, a very long time ago, for me the debate was about watching Pence and Kamala and their speaking style and personalities. Mainly because it will push some people one way or the other.

If you want a policy debate, then clearly Pence won as Kamala is a Democrat and nearly every policy they pursue is one that is harmful to the country as a whole. Thus my mind was already made up before the mouth flapping began.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I agree, that two or three minutes is certainly not enough to discuss anything. However, those WERE the rules both campaigns agreed to follow, so there is that.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

I noticed that it didn't take as much to stop Harris as it did Pence. Pence just kept on and on and on while Harris would finish her sentence and stop. Mostly.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

Fully agree. Let Rogan or someone like him ask the questions. Better yet let them ask questions to one another.

Last night fully expressed the ''cardboard'' prop concept of these debates. Put a cardboard cut out behind a podium and play the prerecorded talking point replies. From top to bottom, last night was nothing but bull#.

In that light, yes, I would say that Pence came out on top.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Mr PoopEye Lord of the Fly!

Remember kids wash your hands before you vote (yes even mail in voting) and don't listen to Crap!

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Harris is a mix of Donald Rumsfeld type disconnect and left-wing crazy special interests/Communist ideological stances. Of course, one must overlook Harris's fake and plastic demean. No matter how I dislike Trump's character and aspects of his policy platforms, the Biden - Harris ticket is pathetic and ridicules in equal measure.

Harris ruined or struggled with an elementary point surrounding Trump's treatment of the U.S. allies. A simple argument is that if Trump alienates allies too far than they join the next U.S. lead coalition military operations or align with trade and national security interests.

The amount of time Harris spent on pointing out Trump's failure to get an infrastructure package through Congress was a pittance. Nevertheless, I expected this kind of symptom of just how unhinged a chunk of Trump's detractors is in their outlook.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join