It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapvs.Rock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
what do you think do you think that heavy metal is the way to go or is rap your thing and you like to drop dope beats which do you think is better rap or rock
:w:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
totally rock all the way, but thats just my opinion...80s metal rules!!!!!!!!!!
...kick out those killer chops, sick man!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ROCK 'N' ROLL!!!

All the way kids, all the time.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I would have to go with Hip Hop

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i personally listen to rap both old and new but when i get sick of it i usualy pick up my iron maiden cd and blast my eardrums away
:w:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Rap now a days is nothing but discrimination and the degration of women, So my vote would go towards Rock.

P.S. They should ban Rap, I don't understand why some of my friends like that 50 cent asshole when all his lyrics revolve around f*cking women and talk about how much of a P.I.M.P he is, when in fact he is not.
*Excuse Ze Language*

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
Rap now a days is nothing but discrimination and the degration of women, So my vote would go towards Rock.

P.S. They should ban Rap, I don't understand why some of my friends like that 50 cent asshole when all his lyrics revolve around f*cking women and talk about how much of a P.I.M.P he is, when in fact he is not.
*Excuse Ze Language*

though i do expect your opinion and you are entitled to say ne thing you want but i don't think they should go to the extent as to ban Rap (though i am a big fan of rap i will not curse u out of the room or ne thing) because it is a good way for the record companies to earn money

PS: i like your sig

top topics

join