It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump does NOT have Covid-19

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I know two friends that have died from covid.

At least that is what you were told... Personally, I don't believe it, but anything is possible...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
Sheesh : What now, 6 threads claiming the Trumps have the Covid ?

A positive test result, indicates a positive test for the SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus.
This 'supposedly' indicates the presence of the virus in the body.

Covid-19 is the illness associated with the SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus.

If one is not ill : then it is not Covid-19.

Same as HIV-positive, is not the same as having Aids.

BTW : it's a yuge scam, them calling all positive tests, as 'cases'.
A medical 'case' : would be the illness, and not the positive test.
But you know : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What's the supposed old motto of this site again, that so few seem to adhere-to ?

Hoping for good health, and peace for all.

Its a scam all right.

Because likely 4-5 Billion or more People are always carrying the DNA signature of the pleomorphic bacteria we are calling bad gut bacteria/covid/cancer.......people are going to crap their pants literally when they realize what kind of a scam-job has been pulled on the entire Planet in every Country on every Continent......a Pleomorphic Bacteria can exist and LIVE in bacterial size/shape/mass(belly) and it can morph into VIRAL size/shape/mass(blood) and it can morph into FUNGAL size/shape/mass(body/brain).

Having this bug in any of its 3 potential presentations ---bacterial---viral---fungal ...will put the bugs DNA SIGNATURE IN YOUR BODY AND IF THEY LOOK FOR THAT DNA YOU WILL TRIGGER A POSITIVE TEST RESULT.......if the tests are accurate and designed to actually be looking for tHis exact bug.

Anyone with bad gut bacteria can test positive...and anyone with covid-cold can test positive and anyone with ANY FORM WHATSOEVER of cancer can test positive if it is the correct DNA signature we are testing for.

This bug can exist in any of the major body zones....belly-blood-body-brain.....so you need to test all areas...you need to identify how many times the bug has morphed inside a person to know what areas it is in and how to treat it .

Once you know what you are dealing with its CAKE to kill it....even in its advanced stages.

www.bing.com... y%2bthe%2bocean%26form%3dANNTH1%26refig%3dede9ea3434f94ef293cd93954c3e391d%26sp%3d-1%26pq%3dca%26sc%3d8-2%26qs%3dn%26sk%3d%26cvid%3dede9ea3434f94ef293 cd93954c3e391d

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Marine One just landed on the South Lawn to take Trump to Walker Reed hospital to begin a very specific drug cocktail treatment for his COVID infection. I'm watching it right now on CNN.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Interesting take of it.

Dr. Cowan has served as vice president of the Physicians’ Association for Anthroposophic Medicine and is a founding board member of the Weston A. Price Foundation. He also writes the “Ask the Doctor” column in Wise Traditions in Food, Farming, and the Healing Arts (the Weston A. Price Foundation’s quarterly magazine) and has lectured throughout the United States and Canada.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: SaneThinking

No one, knows anyone, who knew anyone that got sick.

I know two friends that have died from covid.

Or with coronavirus in their bodies which is common.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

I thought this was supposed to be one big giant hoax? Didn't the president say this was a hoax? I am confused.

He used the word hoax to describe the media's misinformation that he wasn't taking it seriously. And of course, since the media is never wrong, that statement (I watched it live) was never reported nor replayed in context, with the full dialog provided. And thus, an urban legend was born of the fake media.... again.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse
This OP is correct, Trump has tested positive for the virus, not Covid 19. There is a difference in the two, it is like HIV and AIDS, but in this virus, if you get it and it does not go covid19, you get immunity for a certain amount of time unless of course, your immune system is not working right which means sooner or later you are fkd anyway.

"you get immunity for a certain amount of time" That is not known, its a guess at best...You could get a different strain, but you will be much better off defending it...The best was to describe it is that it basically converts back to the common flu for you once you get it. So if you are so sick that the common flu kills you then you have a whole lot of other really bad stuff going on...

Having the common cold before exposure to this virus...many strains, will give most people immunity to the SARS CoV2 firus. It triggers the innate system to fight the virus. That immunity could last many years possibly, and it can protect us from some of the mutations. It does not even have to be the coronavirus type cold from what I have read, some other types of cold viruses also protect people. This is the major contributor to why most people do not have symptoms, their innate system fights it immediately. When people get real old, their innate system falters.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Your area needs some sort of case study done to explain this, too know two people of the six percent leads me to believe there’s an underlying health issue amongst those you know, and in your community, that predates the CoNViD.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
For those of you that don't believe that trump has covid-19.
When he comes back and says that he did have it will you call him out for lying?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
He is in the hospital being treated for Covid 19

If you're playing games with words, what is the point.

He is sick and is in the hospital

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is all too funny. All these deny-ers of Covid and drinking the Trump kool-aid now having to face Trump himself stating he has Covid and was on oxygen last night/this morning, is getting pumped full of plasma and experimental drugs and was stated by Meadows that Trumps vitals were troubling so they made him go to Walter Reed.

The site's motto is Deny IGNORANCE, not just Deny...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Nothin

Getting sick with a flu-like virus is a fact of life, hardly a death sentence.

*shrug*

2020 : " The year of the shrug™ "

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The ' Center for Damage Control™ ' : where lying to the good citizens is just a MO.

Thread kinda moot, now that he did get sick.
He's in good hands, and will probably be back in a couple of days.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

What's the supposed old motto of this site again, that so few seem to adhere-to ?

As far as I can tell the vast majority deny their ignorance.

Did you ever think about this :
What if ATS had like a dedicated day, like : ' Deny Ignorance Tuesdays™ ' ?
Would correspond well with : ' Denny's Taco-Tuesdays™ ', no ?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

Sheesh : What now, 6 threads claiming the Trumps have the Covid ?

A positive test result, indicates a positive test for the SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus.
This 'supposedly' indicates the presence of the virus in the body.

Covid-19 is the illness associated with the SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus.

If one is not ill : then it is not Covid-19.

Same as HIV-positive, is not the same as having Aids.

BTW : it's a yuge scam, them calling all positive tests, as 'cases'.
A medical 'case' : would be the illness, and not the positive test.
But you know : $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hoping for good health, and peace for all.

I thought this was supposed to be one big giant hoax? Didn't the president say this was a hoax? I am confused.

Hi Confused.
Am also Confused.
Pleased to meet you !

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Recovering from a hoax, how could that not be true?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: Nothin

We should chat again
when the Spratly Islands
"Typhoon" has passed.

We did not fire the first shot,
but we will certainly fire the second.
And then some.

Put down that jay and pull up your pants.
Lets see if you are really ready to dance.
Because what comes next leaves nothing to chance.
There will be no excuse for an unfocused glance.

The President of The United States of Americas'
life is in jeopardy due to a foreign entity and its
cohorts. This is a very dangerous matter.
You'll understand when your own life is at stake.
Just send me a "selfie" while your still awake.

Enjoy very much your cryptic posts.
Probably don't understand the half of it, but still a nice breath of fresh air.
Am not so sure that this is a part of a 'red-wave' myself, but opportunistes abound...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
AND?

You know...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
a reply to: namehere

My eyes!! Go outside talk to your neighbors, see real people that’s what I’ve been doing. No one, knows anyone, who knew anyone that got sick.

Lucky for you! I have a friend who has lost 3 family members to Covid-19. Try telling her it's a hoax. Honestly, some people...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Political activity, rallies, fund raisers, planning committees all increase exposure in a viral pandemic.
We heard this back in April when the UK PM Boris Johnson developed COVID and was hospitalized with intensive care.

Each House shall keep a Journal of its Proceedings, and from time to time publish the same, excepting such Parts as may in their Judgment require Secrecy;

Voting excluded illiterates in the 1700's and it was more difficult to get eligible people together for debate back then.
Enjoy the new site.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join