It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population reduction programs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Look. Its simple. Just get rid of Citiots. They pollute more, take more resources and are just dumber and angrier than coutry folk.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

- how much longer will capitalism continue to grow and why is this a necessarity?

You are conflating a "capitalistic" economic system with Keynesian economics, which proposes that growth in the economy can continue in perpetuity, which is wholly incorrect.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I get feeling we are treated like catle, even when we pay our taxes
Those ungrateful #...

Too right mate we are in a big field and making the profit for them. Any way they can squeeze us the more they will do, it's just crazy and those at the top will squeeze it out of us and they love MORE CATTLE to squeeze

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
People are waking up to the fake numbers, so that's not a population killer.

The 'Vid is much better at depopulating jobs.

That's the damn truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Population reduction programs

I don't think any of them are working.

have you seen a big drop in our population numbers during your life time?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
The uncomfortable questions are:

- how many people can we sustain on earth?
- how much longer will capitalism continue to grow and why is this a necessarity?
- how dark will the times become when needs meets constraints?

And as long as these items aren't solved, we will have a maximum number of people who can live on earth, and the closer to this limit we come, the darker the times will become.

SARS-Cov-19 wasn't effective enough to put a brake on humanity. There will be more.

Hydroponics, climate change making vast tract's of Siberia arrable and turning it into a bread bowl that CHINA is coveting and planning to take, Subterranean city's, under water city's, floating city's, architectural answers to problems of room, people flock together, humans occupy far less land than you may think, disposable society is the problem NOT people, CONSUMARISM not people.

Our planet could sustain ethically and with room for animal's and nature more than 200 billion people (and if we start to colonize the underground even more than that perhaps a trillion or even more and then there is the solar system).

See vast open framed pyramid's with deck's getting closer together the higher you got, recycling water from the base and using geothermal, wind and solar energy to pump the water back up to the top, farm's, town's and city's, factory's and even nature reserved occupying these deck's, standing in the ocean, fish farm's as well, gossamer like threads linking these towers over the ocean along which transit systems work.

Instead you have ultra elitists building Vast hidden (Self sustaining so it can be done even there) underground city's FOR THEMSELVES and planning for them and there children to live in luxury once they release the nerve agent's that will kill off the surface population.

Fascists, HITLER worshipping fascists, he was planning to kill off all the Slavic people's and to turn Poland into one gigantic forest and nature reserve into which they were going to release wild, rebred cattle.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The ENEMYS of humanity including Bill Gates and his foundation have been linked to sterilization compound's in free vaccines, however he is small fry the real enemy's probably regard him as a useful idiot while they get on with there own depopulation plan.

Depopulation has been a plan of the elite since at least the French Revolution, it so scared the British aristocracy whom felt the blade at there own throats that they sent people out of the country charging with with petty crimes and criminalizing poverty, later the first world war was sustained deliberately for as long as they could to try to kill off as many of the working class as possible and there fears were realized when the Communists gained power in Russia, had they had there way they would then have maintained exactly as Hitler planned to do (and as the MIC has done - though in there case population was not there motive profit WAS and IS - since the Korean conflict) an endless war but on a grand scale to keep the population down.

Outcome of depopulation, a priestly class charged with enforcing a superstition, human sacrifices to appease the angry god's, loss of knowledge resulting in an age of primitive savages and humanity becoming a backward earth bound animal never destined to become divine wanderers among the stars or even to colonize our nearest neighbouring planet's.

In other words they are ENDING the human race not saving it, we need to grow and to expand and to LEARN to overcome our problems not follow the neurotic fears of a group of small minded imbeciles that just want to kill everyone so that they can live when there is not even a need to do so because they fear it might happen, do they ever walk over the road, yes or no, if yes then what is the problem but if they fear to walk over the road them we know they cowards, the type of cowards that would lower the life boat with just themselves on board.

edit on 24-9-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: LSU2018

I don't think coronavirus is part of any elimination program. More and more people across just America are starting to realize the death toll from corona is far less than what's being reported. Several people I know have gone for a test and left before the test was given but were called a few days later and informed that they tested positive. There have been people that died of cancer or pneumonia, etc., that tested negative for corona, but were told by doctors that they might have had it and in turn, their cause of deaths were listed as coronavirus.

People are waking up to the fake numbers, so that's not a population killer.

i bet you can't prove any of this. go to the test but don't take a test and then tested negativ... sure! totally logical!

It happened to two people I know personally. Two people who didn't know each other, and both had the same experience. Filled out the document, got tired of waiting in line, and left. Both got a call from WK Quick Care and were informed they'd tested positive. Hospitals get paid for each corona case. My Aunt was a nurse in Houston, one of her former coworkers moved to Florida several years ago and died last week of double pneumonia. Her kids are pissed because the cause of death is listed as coronavirus even though she never tested positive for it. Another coworker in Houston died the week before that, died of cancer, and her cause of death was listed as coronavirus. She tested negative but the doctor said there was a chance she might have had it even though she tested negative.

You don't have to believe these experiences, but more and more people are finding out for themselves what is really going on, your opinion aside.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
What would you constitute as "proof"?
There are plenty of people that have taken to the internet to report this occurring to them. Not "My neighbor told me about his friend".
Beyond a first hand account, there isn't much in the way of "proof".

Have you not heard about this going on?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That was brilliant !

So is the narrative that " we are too many " like a psyop ? because it sound like it, and the real problemo being CONSUMARISM.

World is a nut place...because some elements of society make it nut...being nut itself....a nut problem ,in a nutshell .

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I believe they do that kind of thing, no wonder the cases go up.. Unbelievable!

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It's been a full steam ahead situation for the past 60 years at least.

Once the ultimate goal has been achieved; 'create machines that make everything from food to dr.s, and have these machines fix themselves and create new machines'

Once this goal has been achieved - then they can get rid of 98% of the population, since they will be no longer useful in anyway and are just too dangerous and hungry.

edit on 24-9-2020 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Sounds like Skynet, Cylons...

Wait, Cylons come from space right ?

Sounds like we're soon screwed if the plan b is not activated ( start question authority )

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

That was brilliant !

So is the narrative that " we are too many " like a psyop ? because it sound like it, and the real problemo being CONSUMARISM.

World is a nut place...because some elements of society make it nut...being nut itself....a nut problem ,in a nutshell .

No that is just what they want you to think, imagine a human trying to communicate with an alien species, the two mindsets would be so completely different that commonality may be very hard to find, one race would fit probably very neatly into what the other race would regard as insanity if one of it's own members had the same mental parameters.

The earth is not overpopulated, we use polymer waste and non biodegradable crap far too much but no one is going to stop it as long as there is a profit in it.

Corporate economics is the main problem, many good's banned in the first world if still profitable are sold to the third world.

Monsanto has been waging war against humanity for some time now, killing the soil with it's pesticides and making heritage crop varieties (plants farmed in the same area for many generations and tailored to those regions) extinct by forcing farmers to use both there pesticides, artificial fertilizers and Genetically modified crop's.

The human body is a very complex machine, it is made for some food's and not other's, we were never meant to eat bean's with snake DNA or corn with Fish DNA and it can and will cause problems, new virus will evolve to attack plant's with such hybrid genetic structures and since plant's and animal's are being blurred by this genetic game which is driven solely by profit and NOT by ethic's or humane intention's these new virus will be able to jump between the animal and plant world's, the more you create this new genetically modified environment the more it will eventually be exploited as virus trade genetic material with there hosts and learn and adapt to this new Frankenstein ecosystem.

New and unheard of disease are the least of our worries, the pesticides being pushed by Monsanto kill pollinators and other important parts of the ecology such as natural predatory species that keep pests in check, the pests will adapt to the new crop's and learn to become immune to the neonicotinoids eventually as well.

All of this is setting humanity up for an ecological disaster of untold proportions and all so that some greedy mindless share holders can get there dividend's raised year on year.

We already know how to grow plant's with no need for genetic modification and increase there yield over ten fold using hydroponics', our city's which require huge swaths of farmland currently to feed there populations could both continue to grow AND still feed there populations and cut the amount of farmland they utilize to only a fraction of what a much smaller city would need, perhaps even do away with the requirement entirely, city's produce excellent fertilizer in huge amount's we just need to stop flushing plastic and chemicals down our toilets.

Corporations have been allowed to take over the world and it they not humanity that is destroying it.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No, the Cylons were created, then retreated and returned from space.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Ha, off topic but the older series was far better, agree or not the new BSG was no where near as good but it did have better special effect's.

That said also joking aside despite being fiction it capitalized on the ancient alien belief that at that time gripped the public.
Look at the intro and listen to the word's.

Even star wars capitalized on it a bit, in a galaxy far far away a long time ago - humans.

Then again it is a staple of science fiction to have a human hero, some Aliens would find that very racist, bigoted and discriminatory, I mean there have to be heroic grey giant amoeba like aliens out there somewhere right?, heroic slime mold's that get the gal - erm thing or whatever there fling would be called.

But NOooooo! aliens are always discriminated against, the Blob, poor baby just hatched it's not his fault the first food human's offered him was there hand, The thing, having a nap in the arctic and humans come and disturb his beauty sleep and HE is the bad guy, blah human's.

hahaha.

Seriously though.

Why is population conspiracy probably just that, all nations are a bit paranoid, great if someone else lowers there population but not mine am I right, it would weaken my nation and allow them to come in and conquer me after they made me kill my own people so depopulating my nation on there behalf, so as a hypothetical nation that is the last thing I am going to do.

So if there is a conspiracy at work is it all nations, one nation planning to cull everyone else or not a nation just a group of powerful despicable people with too much money whom think we are a different species to them and need to be culled because they see us as a threat.

Is she right, just eccentric, you decide (I disagree with her about some of the people, most priests are fully human, moshe was probably ordinary human (Well except that he was sent by God or else he would have drowned in that basket or been eaten by a croc) etc.
But there have been people whom have thought of themselves as a superior race for a very long time, upper echelons of society DO often see themselves as a different race, they DO try to keep it in the family and only have there children marry people of the same class, class is an artificial construct but one that can and will in time truly create different breed's.
But could Homo Capensis still be alive, could they be behind a threat to the rest of the human race as a kind of self defence on there part.

Personally I think she is sane, I do not want to see another human race wiped out we as a race would be poorer for it though they should not be allowed to hold power over us and perhaps they should be given there own land.

edit on 24-9-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Ah...thank`s
I still think the Cylons are creepy

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I noticed that there is that "paranoid" thing everywhere, sometimes also fake paranoid like a script for the audience...it`s popular thing .

Very interesting what the woman says, Homo capensis ...

The Egyptian paints are showing those long heads..

Is this from Dollar bill ? :

Tony Fauci is Jesuit....

I liked the old Galactica, also liked the BSG thought...there was the paranoid factor in BSG when they started to question are someone infact working for cylons, if i remeber right .

I need to look more to this , now heading for work

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo we arnt over populated on earth, yet.
But we are over populating certain areas.
The amount of people on earth could fit inside Texas, Russia is 75% bigger then the United States, with about only 20% of their entire country inhabited, that leaves about 80% of their country an open desolate wilderness, most of which has yet to even be explored or seen by human eyes.
The question you need to ask yourself is why arnt we spreading out? Why are we gathered in these specific areas only?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30
Did you watch the video clip?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Admittedly, I have not watched the original. I am sure it will always reign supreme for those who were introduced to the world of BSG via that channel. I can't say with 100% certainty, but I would bet that the reboot would still be preferred in my mind. Aside from how much longer the show lasted, it was were I met that world, and it is special to me. So much so that I named my 3rd daughter Roslin, after Laura Roslin

I'll have to read through the rest of your post and respond later. I did watch the BSG intro you linked, and the original implies the Cylons were invaders from "out there". Did that series ever discuss them having been made by men and returning to invade?

Edit- Ok, I started the video of the woman. When she said "I found this out from the... the internet". lol

edit on 25-9-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join